User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 May 2003, 13:25   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Shraakk

Looking at the "who's on line thing, someone is registering under the name of "Shraakk". Why don't we give him a really warm welcome eh? send him a really nice pm to welcome him aboard

This guy is just registering
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:27   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Welcome Shraakk!
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:27   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Hmm..interesting. Shraakk is kkaarhs backwards and we all know what that means.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:28   #4
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
H I . S H R A A K K ! ! !
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:29   #5
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Hmm..interesting. Shraakk is kkaarhs backwards and we all know what that means.
We do? But isnt that like saying Crashtester is retsethsaC backwards?

Anyway, I just sent Shraakk this email:

Welcome to the PA forums, I'm sword, and if you want any help navigating your way around, I would be glad too help out.
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:30   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
With sword as mental guide and coach to the PA forums, only good things can happen to Shraakk!
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:31   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I sent Shraakk this email:

Welcome to the PA forums, I'm CrashTester, and if you want any help navigating your way around, ask Sword.
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:32   #8
sword

Quote:
I sent Shraakk this email:

Welcome to the PA forums, I'm CrashTester, and if you want any help navigating your way around, ask Sword.
hehe made me rofl
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:40   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Stop stalking the newbies!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:48   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS, SHRAAKK! If you need any help finding your way, ask sword!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:50   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ooh we got another one:

Welcome to our newest member, GMAzrael

!
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:55   #12
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Ooh we got another one:

Welcome to our newest member, GMAzrael

!
Im not sure if this is right or not but, "lo pab ffs"?

Maybe GMAzrael is Shraakk's gimmick account?
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:55   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Im not sure if this is right or not but, "lo pab ffs"?

Maybe GMAzrael is Shraakk's gimmick account?
Christ, he's getting off to a good start if it is...
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:39   #14
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Function is now the newest member, I sent him this;

Welcome to the PA forums, I'm CrashTester, and if you want any help navigating your way around, ask Shraakk.
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:40   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Heh, this is a mildly amusing diversion \o/
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:42   #16
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
No
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:43   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
No
fo
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:44   #18
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
ad
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:45   #19
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
sword has found teh funneh again!

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:49   #20
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Function is now the newest member, I sent him this;

Welcome to the PA forums, I'm CrashTester, and if you want any help navigating your way around, ask Shraakk.
rofl.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:52   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Welcome to the PA forums, I'm Pablissimo, and if you want any help navigating your way around, ask Function

BUT IT DIDN@T WORK!

Damn you, Vieteri!
Unread 28 May 2003, 18:24   #22
sword

I couldn't resist it, some guy called ColdFusion has just registered and I sent him this email:

Welcome to the Planetarion forums, I'm sword and I've been here for over a year! But look, this guy, Shraakk, he is going around telling people that u r ghey! Look him up on the forums quick!!

So, Shraakk still hasn't made his first post yet, but when he does, I will post a link (unless we scare him off) :eek:
Unread 28 May 2003, 18:40   #23
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Shraakk has caught teh ghay, sheesh
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 18:49   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Bollocks to him. Obviously a trouble-starter.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote