User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 May 2003, 12:36   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I own them. I own them all.

The Meaning of Life, Life of Brian, The Holy Grail, And Now for Something Completely Different.

I am now going to retire and spend the rest of my life watching them, over and over again, stopping only to eat, sleep, and use the loo.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 12:37   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You are the messiah!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 12:38   #3
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
You are the messiah!
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a VERY norty boy!
Unread 24 May 2003, 12:40   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

monty python is silly ¬_¬

and outdated, but thats just my opinion, of course.

im sure it was cutting edge when it came out, but thats a very long time ago.

but of course, this is all just my opinion.

wheeeeeeeeee
Unread 24 May 2003, 12:47   #5
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
The lego men doing the dance on the DVD version of the Holy Grail is funneh !!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 12:48   #6
sword

Oh dude its like classic comedy, timeless funniness - What have the romans ever done for us, eh?
Unread 24 May 2003, 12:49   #7
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
The lego men doing the dance on the DVD version of the Holy Grail is funneh !!
i got the dvd box set today, cant wait!! (35 quid at tescos, but u can get for 26 quid if u shop around)
Unread 24 May 2003, 12:57   #8
sword

diE u bItcH rOOlz
Unread 24 May 2003, 13:23   #9
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Monty Python will never ever lose its humour.

They are probably the funniest films that have ever been made, and ever will be made, ever.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 13:31   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
The Life of Brian was terrible.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 13:44   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
The Life of Brian was terrible.
Don't be absurd!

There are so many funny scenes in it!

I suggest you watch it again and reassess its quality. Perhaps you misjudged it the first time?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 24 May 2003, 14:27   #12
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
[Bim sure it was cutting edge when it came out, but thats a very long time ago. [/b]
ah yes, the "it's old so it's crap" mindset. Remember that when you get a chance to get laid. That's pretty old and outdated too..
Unread 24 May 2003, 14:45   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm a member of the Spanish Inquisition you know.

Proteus should be as well. JOIN.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 14:47   #14
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

If you insist.
Unread 24 May 2003, 14:48   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
If you insist.
I do.

The Witch Burning is most fun, but that's not till Nov 5th.
Unread 24 May 2003, 14:49   #16
Kegluneq

Kegluneq is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Nobody expected that.
Kegluneq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 14:50   #17
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Kegluneq
Nobody expected that.
and surprise is one of their two main weapons....
Unread 24 May 2003, 14:51   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Kegluneq
Nobody expected that.
Giles would have.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:10   #19
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Don't be absurd!

There are so many funny scenes in it!

I suggest you watch it again and reassess its quality. Perhaps you misjudged it the first time?
I think maybe, he actually meant the life of Brian was terrible, in that Brian had a terrible life, what with being chased around all day 'un stuff?
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:18   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I thought this was going to be a thread about catching all the Pokémon.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:20   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I thought this was going to be a thread about catching all the Pokémon.
I never managed that.

I only got to about 100.

I had a Jigglypuff and a Pikachu though.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:22   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I got a jigglypuff.

It was called pablissimo.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:26   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
ah yes, the "it's old so it's crap" mindset. Remember that when you get a chance to get laid. That's pretty old and outdated too..
i fear you missed the point

you mean and nasty man.

nice sig btw... eddie izzard innit?

now thats far more recent and entertaining comedy. in my opinion.

but obviously other peoples opinions matter little to you
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:28   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Monty Python is one of the few exceptionally funny TV shows.

The others including Black Books, Spaced and the like.

The films are the funniest films around, and there are very few very funny films.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:28   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I got a jigglypuff.

It was called pablissimo.
I'm becoming concerned for my safety on this Durham trip...
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:29   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I'm becoming concerned for my safety on this Durham trip...
I had a pikachu called nodrog.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:30   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Now I wanna be a Nodrog. =/

I mean... a pikachu... that's right. A pikachu.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:31   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Jigglypuff is great.

Pikachu is just a fag.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:31   #29
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Now I wanna be a Nodrog. =/
I think I'm going to change my sig.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:32   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I demand 'chunky period blood' are three words in everyone's sig tbh =/
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:34   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I don't have a sig.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:35   #32
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Break the habit of a lifetime for just one day*

*Week
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:36   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I used to have a sig.

It was a quote of someone calling me a stupid biased american.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:36   #34
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

A-DOU RON RON RON A-DOU RON RON
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:39   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
A-DOU RON RON RON A-DOU RON RON
A rondoudou?

Jigglepuff?
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:41   #36
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
A Pizza Hut, a Pizza Hut
Kentucky Fried Chicken, and a Pizza Hut
A Pizza Hut, a Pizza Hut
McDonald's, McDonald's
McDonald's, McDonald's
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:48   #37
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Life Of Brian was illigal in norway a while.
How funny.

Anyways, Monthy Python rocks big time. Im gonna steal your collection, sword!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:56   #38
Proteus
Lord Denning

I have never downloaded Monty Python films from the Uni's DC network.
Unread 24 May 2003, 15:58   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I didn't download 120 gigs in michaelmas from KaZaa, and didn't have to download 11 of it twice because I accidentally cancelled all downloads.