User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 May 2003, 19:45   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Best wishes from Spain

I am here for the third day, and I never EVER want to move back to that cold dried-up puddle we call Holland.

I´ve done my first job interview today, and guess what. A full hit. I start on monday for an ungodly high hour fee, especially compared to local wages, so to those that were afraid I would not make ends meet here, I can assure you, I am doing EXCELLENT.

My house is small but tidy, and I will start looking for something better (read: bigger) as soon as the tourist season ends. That way I can accomodate family if they come over. They would have to fall back on the hotel business now - I could not even house a flea, lol.

Will keep you informed about the funny things here because spaniards are a bit bonkers if you ask me. And don´t start me on the british folks that reside on the costa´s....

Anyway, twas good to tell you, and I´m glad I took my forum account along with me.

Bye for now,

Tom.
Unread 2 May 2003, 19:52   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Didn't even know you were emigrating

Good to hear Spain is treating you well, though!
Unread 2 May 2003, 19:53   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Have fun, make ends meet, and order a plane ticket for me so i can visit (When youre rich, ofc)

Oh, and do come here and have fun sometimes, will you?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 19:55   #4
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Didn't even know you were emigrating

Good to hear Spain is treating you well, though!

Yeah well, the world is filled with people TALKING about moving countries - I just wanted to make sure I was going to make the kite fly, so to speak.

Thanks anyway mate!
Unread 2 May 2003, 19:57   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Have fun, make ends meet, and order a plane ticket for me so i can visit (When youre rich, ofc)

Oh, and do come here and have fun sometimes, will you?
I will! (Yes, all you mentioned...)
Unread 2 May 2003, 21:03   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I thought you were going to be a cook in your friends restaurant?

What's your new job BTW?
Unread 16 May 2003, 17:58   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Go Xtrasyn!
well done mate, hope you achieve what you set out to do over there!
Unread 16 May 2003, 18:10   #8
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrqts
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 18:35   #9
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I am currently in the same country as xtrasyn??

I´m scared, get me out of here :eek:
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 18:56   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yeah, he only moved there to hunt you down and kill you sword, didn't you know!
Unread 16 May 2003, 20:41   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The British own southern Spain
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 11:51   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
well done Tom. What are you actually doing up there and did you bring your girlfriend with you?
Unread 17 May 2003, 12:13   #13
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
good to hear Tom...

and spain seems as such a lovely country, im glad you are all settled down fs!
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:57   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
viel spass
Unread 18 May 2003, 01:19   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
dissapointed this wasnt a "the bhoys are in seville!" thread

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 03:32   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
i was scanning this thread for an moronic post like this.

congrats youve fulfilled my anticipated disapointment in my fellow englishmen.

i believe a large proportion of investment in the southern spanish coastline has primarily orignated from ex-pats who have emigrated to live out their remaining years of existance.

Also,

The surge in hotels, villas and large stores around the southern section has been driven by the huge tourism market primarily driven by British and to a certain extend German vacationers.

I rest
my
case.

incidently

which town are you in or near?
Unread 18 May 2003, 10:23   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Spain is a developing country. The roads are dusty.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 13:36   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
I was referring to your tone.

you cannot obtain tone of voice from an internet discussion board.
Unread 18 May 2003, 13:40   #19
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
you cannot obtain tone of voice from an internet discussion board.
<flame here>
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 18:13   #20
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I have some Spanish phrases for xtrasyn.

Hay un gay bar por aqui? - Is there a gay bar near here?

Hola, soy teh fag boy del Holland - Hello, I am the fag boy from Holland

Ich bin ein faggot - I am a faggot (i think that might be German but the Spaniards will know what you mean)

Donde estan los queers? - Where are the queers?

There you go dude, that should help your stay in Spain considerably
Unread 23 May 2003, 11:43   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
I have some Spanish phrases for xtrasyn.

Hay un gay bar por aqui? - Is there a gay bar near here?

Hola, soy teh fag boy del Holland - Hello, I am the fag boy from Holland

Ich bin ein faggot - I am a faggot (i think that might be German but the Spaniards will know what you mean)

Donde estan los queers? - Where are the queers?

There you go dude, that should help your stay in Spain considerably
Why?

God sword again you are so damn funny I blew my funny fuse and can´t laugh.
**** you and I hope your wife is still stupid and ugly as ****.

As for the other nice people that were interested, thank you!

JJ, I am indeed in the full belief that this place (benalmadena costa) is like 80% british. It seems every one british old person chooses to be here rather than some elderly home in Sussex.

It isn´t good UK promotion though.

I was having difficulties sleeping the last three days because the Celtic fans have invaded (and thankfully they are leaving soon) - these people sing songs like Green hairs/upon my chest/celtic boys/we are the best- but then sung in a reaaaallly drunk voice. I hope I will forget that soon.
Unread 23 May 2003, 11:45   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

lol still hope you are having a really nice time Xtrasyn
Unread 23 May 2003, 11:47   #23
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
celtic fans are scottish. please don't tarnish the rest of us.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 14:03   #24
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn

(benalmadena costa)
OMFG!

That was about 10 minutes from where I was staying last week(Las Chappas), and I was actually looking at property in the Benalmadena area because its my favourite spot on the Costa Del Sol. I went to Tivoil park on Sunday u know, it was olny 1 euro to get in. We could be neighbours (when im on holiday) hehheee