User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 May 2003, 21:53   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Starbucks is coming!!

hurray
there was an ad in the paper that Starbucks is opening may24th.
i'm submitting my resume to the drop-box today so i want you all to go and pray/workmagic/voodoo/whatever to help me get a job! :P

actually.. i'm dropping my resumes off at other places too.. so my new job doesn't necessarily have to be at starbucks :P i guess i'll just have to continue to harass people till i can get a job :\
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:54   #2
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I actually thought you meant Starbucks was coming.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:54   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
There are more Starbucks than AIDS cases.

p.s. good luck
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:57   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
I actually thought you meant Starbucks was coming.
well that'd be cool too :P
but he's getting married! (hopefully i can visit everyone then :\)
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:57   #5
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
i've never had starbucks

i may try it one day.
It's supposed to be very nice.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:59   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Starbucks is evil, they kill small children, its true, the hippie said so!!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:05   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
i dont do coffee

what else do they sell ?
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:07   #8
Aryn
Happy

tea..
mmmm their chai frappachino is ace!
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:07   #9
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
They sell shortbread which for no good reason has eggs in it.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:10   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What type of job are you applying for? Surely it's low paid and poor conditions?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:12   #11
Aryn
Happy

well ofc it's low-paid and with poor conditions

but the fact is it gives me money!
so i don't care what the job is (well.. i do)
i refuse to work at mcdonalds.. starbucks is about the only fast/food type place i'd work at
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:12   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
They sell shortbread which for no good reason has eggs in it.
sheggbread ?

o_O

O_o

Unread 12 May 2003, 22:15   #13
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Sheggbread indeed. :(

My friend is allergic to eggs and the useless ****ers didn't have a single thing she could eat without risk of death :\

Unread 12 May 2003, 22:19   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Sheggbread indeed.

My friend is allergic to eggs and the useless ****ers didn't have a single thing she could eat without risk of death :\
how crap.

i know someone allergic to meat, she has a fun time i can tell you..
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:25   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Heh, well my friend is allergic to eggs, nuts and seeds, perfume, rubber, some metals (nickel, copper etc). The eggs, nuts and seeds are easyish to cope with as is the perfume. The metals complicate things, for example she is only supposed to wear 24 carat gold. The rubber is incredibly difficult, and as it is her most 'severe' allergy she has to be extra careful. As an example, when she recently went on holiday she had to bring a large piece of leather onto the plane with her to sit on because the seats are foam filled. Even worse the airline had to carry a tank of oxygen specifically for her because the normal emergency masks have rubber mouthpieces. :\

(Oh and condoms are a big nono)

Unread 12 May 2003, 22:27   #16
Aryn
Happy

ouch..
sucks to be her :\
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:29   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

It certainly sucked to be her at our Christmas party a couple of years ago where all she could eat was potatoes :\
The meat was cooked in the same tray as a chestnut stuffing, so she couldn't have that, and the cold buffet was all decorated with sliced boiled eggs.
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:33   #18
Aryn
Happy

i knew a girl at uni who was allergic to milk/milk products.
she was so allergic that she couldn't eat off of plates that had been washed with the same dishes milk products had been on. (ie milk gets into the dishwater.. goes onto the 'clean' plate..)

it really sucked to be her. especially cause her roommate was a retard who didn't understand that she could actually die from it. luckily she was able to move to another room. (the roommate was really bad.. like used my friend's pans to make nachos and stuff.. not washing them well enough to get the cheese off :\)
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:34   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Oh she's not supposed to eat dairy products either. She can take it in small doses, for example a small piece of cheese or the occasional white coffee. But if she has say milk and cheese in the same day she's pretty much screwed :\
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:39   #20
Aryn
Happy

thankfully i'm not allergic to anything \o/
oh except for watermelon.. hahaha
ok well not really
but when i was a kid my mom dropped me off at these daycare camps for older kids. and i hated watermelon..but they always served it.. so one day i told the 'leader' that i didn't eat the watermelon cause i was allergic to it.. and she believed me. hurray for oranges \o/
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:41   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Allergies really suck.
When i was a kid, i was (i still am, but not greatly) allergick to milk and milk products, soya, bananas, onions in the spring, and a **** load of other stuff. Its really bad
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:42   #22
Aryn
Happy

oh wait i do have allergies.. 'hayfever'.. but that doesn't count

that sucks snurx :\
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:52   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Heh, well my friend is allergic to eggs, nuts and seeds, perfume, rubber, some metals (nickel, copper etc). The eggs, nuts and seeds are easyish to cope with as is the perfume. The metals complicate things, for example she is only supposed to wear 24 carat gold. The rubber is incredibly difficult, and as it is her most 'severe' allergy she has to be extra careful. As an example, when she recently went on holiday she had to bring a large piece of leather onto the plane with her to sit on because the seats are foam filled. Even worse the airline had to carry a tank of oxygen specifically for her because the normal emergency masks have rubber mouthpieces. :\

(Oh and condoms are a big nono)

The whole fetish scene must seem like hell on earth to her.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:54   #24
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
The whole fetish scene must seem like hell on earth to her.

Mostly she laughs about it. I'm not sure I would cope so well. When the nurse told her never ever to use condoms she was pissing herself laughing, but seriously it would kill her :\

Unread 12 May 2003, 23:09   #25
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Mostly she laughs about it. I'm not sure I would cope so well. When the nurse told her never ever to use condoms she was pissing herself laughing, but seriously it would kill her :\
not even lambskin? ARG. that must suck. I knew a girl that was alergic to cold. Needless to say she decided to goto college in a warm place.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:24   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
capitalist scum
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 01:13   #27
the_angry_angel
Supreme Moron

the_angry_angel is an unknown quantity at this point
STARBUCKS ARE EVIL!

the coffee is drugged.

"you will buy more" :-s

etc.
the_angry_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 02:43   #28
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Stop making me think ive made commitments when i was drunk
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 02:51   #29
Aryn
Happy

hehe
Unread 13 May 2003, 02:51   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Stop making me think ive made commitments when i was drunk
Oh, I've got a bucketload from you.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 03:12   #31
Aryn
Happy

i won't ask..
Unread 13 May 2003, 03:16   #32
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i won't ask..
it involves you anyway, so you will find out later
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 03:17   #33
Aryn
Happy

oi
has mark been trying to sell me again??

MARK! i told you you can't be my pimp fs
Unread 13 May 2003, 03:22   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If you're going to be mine I thought it might work the other way too
Unread 13 May 2003, 03:23   #35
Aryn
Happy

'fraid not :\
Unread 13 May 2003, 03:27   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Got me any business?
Unread 13 May 2003, 08:24   #37
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
starbucks charged firefighters for water during the 9-11 incident
Unread 13 May 2003, 09:37   #38
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by FatboySliM
starbucks charged firefighters for water during the 9-11 incident
i like them more and more

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 12:57   #39
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm.. if only they'd open a fraqnchise in my town I'd be in heaven. Other than coffee, their cinnamon candy is also ace.

=[DJ Bass]=