User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 May 2003, 20:00   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Gaydar"

We have recently been told that a 'straight guy' who is still (According to him) straight has been erm 'inserting various parts of his bodily organs into other men'

Apparently he couldnt be 'arsed' (ho ho) to find a woman to chat up so he found a bloke instead...

NOW

even with my feeble logical skills how in gods name is it easier to find a gay man than it is a woman.
And also how the feck do they go about it?
Do they have gaydar and just KNOW....

Obviously chatting up a homophobe could lead to rather 'dire consequences' if he was 10ft tall and built like a rhino.

So my friends, romans, countrymen. How do they do it?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:02   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
They come to you, or at least to me
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:02   #3
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Gay bars?
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:04   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
LETS START A WAR

START A NUCLEAR WAR
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:05   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Maybe this is an evil reactionary stereotype but a fair number of gay people seem to act blatantly camp as if it's a big collective experiment in overdoing irony.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:07   #6
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
LETS START A WAR

START A NUCLEAR WAR
I am assuming this lyric came from that Gay Bar song which is rather ace.

Electric 6 am I right?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:07   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Indeed.

Though to be honest the song is enhanced no end with the video of Bush and Blair singing to it by way of editted newsconferences and those videos they played in Iraq.
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:09   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Indeed.

Though to be honest the song is enhanced no end with the video of Bush and Blair singing to it by way of editted newsconferences and those videos they played in Iraq.

i may have seen, but need some hardcore URLage action here
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:14   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nm got it
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:15   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Thar she blows
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:16   #11
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
To answer your Q, yes there is such a thing as Gaydar, and you either have it or you don't.

It isn't a prerequsite to being gay by any measn either, a lot of gay men i know are bloody awful at it, and actually a lot of women are very good at it. It's just an extension of being socially aware, a trait most men don't have, they just miss nuances. Some gay men aren't seemingly feminie for a reason though, which would explain the men that do have it (and not all more than averagely feminie men are gay either which would explain the straight ones)

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:27   #12
Olive

Re: "Gaydar"

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

A friend of mine (who is gay) claims to have a 'gaydar'. I have sat with him and his boyfriend on several occasions in Starbucks and other equally overrated coffee shops while they point out the gay men and the 'could be persuaded' ones.
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:28   #13
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Well there is the 'handkerchief in backpocket' signal system.
Or so I've heard.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:30   #14
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I just nipped out to a nearby pub which was about half full. I stood in the middle of the room and shouted "Oi Faggot" as loud as possible. Five men and two women turned around. I guess they are gay.

It's a nice pub but i won't be going back.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:38   #15
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
I just nipped out to a nearby pub which was about half full. I stood in the middle of the room and shouted "Oi Faggot" as loud as possible. Five men and two women turned around. I guess they are gay.

It's a nice pub but i won't be going back.
ROFL
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:38   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
I stood in the middle of the room and shouted "Oi Faggot" as loud as possible. Five men and two women turned around. I guess they are gay.
This made my day
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:40   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Maybe they wanted to find out what dick face shouted "Oi Faggot" in the middle of a pub.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:42   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I have gaydar.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:37   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I have gaydar.

Damn straight. 300 women in the counting house, and you pulled the Butch Lesbian.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:38   #20
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Re: "Gaydar"

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
We have recently been told that a 'straight guy' who is still (According to him) straight has been erm 'inserting various parts of his bodily organs into other men'

Apparently he couldnt be 'arsed' (ho ho) to find a woman to chat up so he found a bloke instead...

NOW

even with my feeble logical skills how in gods name is it easier to find a gay man than it is a woman.
And also how the feck do they go about it?

Obviously chatting up a homophobe could lead to rather 'dire consequences' if he was 10ft tall and built like a rhino.

Your friend found a bottom. Bottoms are usually more femme. Femme gay men are pretty easy to spot. I know this is a horrible use of generalizations but if we ignore some of the exceptions to the rule than it's a lovely little stereotype.

P.S. My bottom conclusion is based on your statement "inserting various parts of his bodily organs into other men" which leads me to believe he's topping. If this isn't a direct quote and should not lead me to believe who's giving and who's receiving than a different conclusion would be applied. Basically that your friend's a big ol' mo who found himself a butch in a gay bar.
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:42   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Damn straight. 300 women in the counting house, and you pulled the Butch Lesbian.

Kindly die.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:48   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Kindly die.
I WUB J00 SARAH

*hides*
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:56   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I WUB J00 SARAH

*hides*

You know I couldn't stay mad at you Kurawuraflufflykins

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:58   #24
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Butchness = good

They protect there weaker partner
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:01   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
You know I couldn't stay mad at you Kurawuraflufflykins
ARGH!

Dont say that. Youll ruin my "Hard , cold , unfeeling mod" aura.

Unread 12 May 2003, 23:07   #26
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Mission accomplished..... now who can my next victim be...
Unread 13 May 2003, 12:26   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

When I'm in the mood, I put up a sign in my window which says 'RED HOT ARSE SEX REQUIRED. APPLY WITHIN. PLEASE: NO SKIRT, NO CALLS AFTER 9PM.'

I assume every other gay and bisexual man in the world does the same.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 12:35   #28
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
What have you got against skirts? http://www.kiltmen.com/greatkilt.jpg
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 12:36   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
What have you got against skirts? http://www.kiltmen.com/greatkilt.jpg
'Skirt' as in 'female', not 'skirt' as in 'item worn by big butch homo Scots'
Unread 13 May 2003, 13:03   #30
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
i've had 2 offers in the last month to gain my 'brown wings' if you excuse the metaphor, WHY THE **** DO PEOPLE THINK I'M GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

note to self: must stop wearing pink shirts and drinking WKD
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 13:03   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
WHY THE **** DO PEOPLE THINK I'M GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because you are?
Unread 13 May 2003, 13:18   #32
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Because you are?
yes i'm a gay [TiT] as well as a [pr0nstar], what gave me away?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 13 May 2003, 13:19   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
what gave me away?
Shakin' yo' ass at all the men on the forums, as well as being a general pricktease.
Unread 13 May 2003, 13:23   #34
[GAP]Obiwan

< Obiwan with yellow skin
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 13 May 2003, 14:33   #35
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Mission accomplished..... now who can my next victim be...

Too late for JBoy :(
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 14:41   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
< Obiwan with yellow skin
I see you Obi

Shakin' dat ass

Shakin' dat ass
Unread 13 May 2003, 15:01   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
your mood is whimsical today MM
Unread 13 May 2003, 15:03   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
your mood is whimsical today MM
I would have thought a more accurate phrase would have been 'rampantly homo-erotic', but well.
Unread 13 May 2003, 15:04   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
well, i could have saif that, but i thought 'whimsical' was a much better word that i havent used in far too long, perhaps i shall try and 'insert' it into the conversation at the pub tonight, which could be good for a laugh