User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 May 2003, 21:11   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
You are Invited to

The wedding of me and becky, 23rd Aug. 2003

Venue details are sketchy, but we are thinking of somewhere in the country for the service and reception between out two homes, me in bristol and her is Newton Abbot, more details to come

Basically i want to :ninja:lly make up the numbers, i might contact a few mates from high, school already did college, i got mobile numbers from high school recently after a classmate died in a accident in australia

well those are the details anyway, you are invited formally by me to both wedding and reception

the reception will have a free bar, so thats incentive enough i belive for most of you, i will bring out more details asap
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:15   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
mmmm.
free bar..
tempting..
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:15   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Yeah, congratulations and stuff!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:25   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
\o/
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:25   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
FREE BAR?

COUNT ME IN!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:37   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
Can I come....
No. This is for PA somebodies!

NOTE TO ALL

STARBUCKS IS A TAD BLOTTO, SO DON'T RELY ON THIS TOO MUCH.
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:46   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GOGOGO

I don't care where it is, if there's a do to be had I'm there baby.

Better be ****tail sausages like.
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:47   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Are you inviting SA too?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:50   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Put me down for a cool-wall toaster
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:52   #10
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I'll come.

And I've got some mates and a few of my family interested too. Should be bringing quite a crowd. Thanks!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:53   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I can see the stickied post tomorrow entitled 'Er, so I was drinking last night and...'

Nice thought, though.
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:57   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

i love ****tail sausages

and i have been drinking

celebratory

btw, if i dont know you = know drink

dont worrry monkey man

i know you
Unread 8 May 2003, 21:59   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

TRANSLATION

Starbucks has to know (of) you for you to qualify for the free bar.

This service provided by The Moderating Team
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:02   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
omg
congrats on finally setting a date
i'd LOVE to come
but.. well.. unfortuantely you all know my monetary situation :\
i'll be there in spirit though
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:04   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I don't care if I'm considered known or not, discounted bar prices'd do me dammit.

And 'lo Aryn fs'.

Hah.
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:06   #16
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
lo pab fs :\

one day i'll get to do that to your face!
HA!
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:22   #17
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I want to go. Details required when ur sober.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:22   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
lo pab fs :\

one day i'll get to do that to your face!
HA!
Not if I do it first.

Here's the bet:
First one to do it buys the other the first drink.

GOGOGO!
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:24   #19
Aryn
Happy

alright.. you're on!

now if i could only afford to get over there
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:25   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
alright.. you're on!

I was planning a trip to los Estados Unidos at some point, so assuming crossing the border ain't much of a problem there's room for movage...

That and I can't legally drink in most of the US states.
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:26   #21
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
alright.. you're on!

May I suggest you watch the movie 'Debbie Does Dallas' for some funraising ideas.
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:27   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
May I suggest you watch the movie 'Debbie Does Dallas' for some funraising ideas.
To be honest,

Debbie Didn't Do Much.

The rest of them however worked their asses off.
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:27   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Don't put ideas into her head :\

Although she can't afford to get to Dallas.
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:30   #24
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
To be honest,

Debbie Didn't Do Much.

The rest of them however worked their asses off.
True. True.
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:30   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

It worries me I remember the film in such detail to be honest.
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:35   #26
CrashTester
I am an idiot

I thought everyone knew that film in detail.
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:35   #27
Aryn
Happy

:\

where are you goin to pabbeh?
cause if you're going somewhere like new york.. coming across the border to see me really is a problem :\

edit: oi.. actually come find me on irc or pm me or something... sowwy starbucks for hijacking your thread
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:44   #28
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
You are invited to get drunk for free and make Starbucks get so drunk he gets onto the bride's [mother/family-member] & the marriage is off
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 23:09   #29
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I'm currently planning a trip to Japan, so a trip to England would be fun, but alas, I have not the funds.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 23:25   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
When i first replied, i did not catch the title.
ALAS, i would love to come, but my funds are a tad little, and not improving. If i get the cash, i will come, if not, add another in the spirit one (i can promise to get drunk at that date! )
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 23:30   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
would love to go, get the whole gal together in fact and get you rat-arsed SB
Unread 9 May 2003, 00:00   #32
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
where's newton abbot?

But if I'm allowed I may just come along
Unread 9 May 2003, 00:04   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If he sends me an official Email invitation (he knows how to) then i shall be in attendance.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 00:52   #34
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
he could ask my sister too hahahah!!

sorry couldnt resist that
Unread 9 May 2003, 02:43   #35
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
"free bar" my two favorite words!:!:!:!
Unread 9 May 2003, 05:33   #36
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Dude, i was totally wasted last night

the date is correct tho, and the details

and im not banned from SA which means i was a good boy and didnt post crap while drunk again
Unread 9 May 2003, 05:50   #37
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
where's newton abbot?

But if I'm allowed I may just come along
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...+Abbot,+Devon+[Town]&searchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf
Unread 9 May 2003, 07:16   #38
Aryn
Happy

shame i missed it starbucks :P
(seeing you totally wasted)

ah well.. maybe one day :P
Unread 9 May 2003, 09:23   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
so you were serious then SB?
Unread 9 May 2003, 09:34   #40
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
STARBUCKS! FFFFFFS!

I REMEMBER WEHN I CHANGED YOUR DIIIIPERS AND SUCKED UR TITS AND NOW UR GETTIN' FKIN MARRIED?

FREE BAR?

COUNT ME IN!
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 09:37   #41
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Oh man i'd love to come but i can't
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 09:45   #42
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Are you sure you want everybody who visits this forum going?

Take me for example, I'll just get very drunk, feel up your aunt and throw up in the corner. And maybe not in that order.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:17   #43
Aryn
Happy

see this is why i wouldn't invite pa players to my wedding.
now the party afterwards is free game.. but i can just picture you people climbing up the rafters in the church.. harrassing the priest (or whatever figure is used), trying to hit on all the single girls/guys, and when they say 'does anyone object' all making noises about weird stuff. 'I OBJECT! she said 'hi' to me one day.. she loves ME! not HIM!' etc etc
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:30   #44
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Does this invitation include me aswell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:33   #45
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's a good thing Becky hasn't seen this so-called site of yours, or you might have got this response when you asked her to marry you...

error 400: Bad Request

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:34   #46
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
It's a good thing Becky hasn't seen this so-called site of yours, or you might have got this response when you asked her to marry you...

error 400: Bad Request
we're all waiting for an invite to yours too
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:50   #47
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Think of a long time. Go on, reeaaaaaaaaally think. Forget tectonic drift and the formation of continents by plate interaction.

Think planet creation time by the collection of cosmic dust by the action of gravity into clumps and then rock, boulders, asteroids and then the formation of molten planets, which cool to form a crust with a magma flow underneath.

Before that, think of the vast endless reaches of universe, all coalescing and the time it must have taken on an atomic scale for teh particles of dust to form to allow the planet formation above.

Think of the binding time of particle strings forming the very atoms of matter that form our universe.

Then, at the end of all this, think of the inverse time it takes Belgy to eat a pie or the inverse time it takes Kura to sit down and THEN you may just an inkling of the length of my engagement.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 17:34   #48
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Think of a long time. Go on, reeaaaaaaaaally think. Forget tectonic drift and the formation of continents by plate interaction.

Think planet creation time by the collection of cosmic dust by the action of gravity into clumps and then rock, boulders, asteroids and then the formation of molten planets, which cool to form a crust with a magma flow underneath.

Before that, think of the vast endless reaches of universe, all coalescing and the time it must have taken on an atomic scale for teh particles of dust to form to allow the planet formation above.

Think of the binding time of particle strings forming the very atoms of matter that form our universe.

Then, at the end of all this, think of the inverse time it takes Belgy to eat a pie or the inverse time it takes Kura to sit down and THEN you may just an inkling of the length of my engagement.

all of that was building up to a "DM is old" joke but the punchline was severely lacking
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 17:37   #49
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Hurrah!
Unread 10 May 2003, 04:27   #50
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
illl be there mate, you can count on me!!