User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jul 2003, 05:45   #1
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
ow

i just cut myself shaving

no shaving cream/foam, ran out the other day, this sucks

what shaving utensil do you guys use?

i have a mach3
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 06:00   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: ow

Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF
i just cut myself shaving :(

i have a mach3
Me too. :/
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 07:05   #3
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a Mach 3 turbo
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 07:41   #4
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Ditto. I got one for free on my 18th birthday. It just came in the mail. That's actually kinda scary.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 08:00   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
The bog standard Mach 3
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 08:05   #6
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Ditto. I got one for free on my 18th birthday. It just came in the mail. That's actually kinda scary.
I had the same thing. Never found out where they got my details from. Damn globalisation :/
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 08:13   #7
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Shaving cream is for women.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 08:32   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
i use a electrickal one, as it's much less hassle!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 08:39   #9
Dreadnought

Wilkinson Sword Diamond Protector METAL!
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 09:46   #10
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
i use superdrugs own brand because im not paying fifty quid or however much for three new blades when i can get a thousand for my superdrug one for about twenty pence
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 10:11   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I just thought 'free razor yay' myself.

They can cry at the fact that I hardly ever need to buy new blades.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 10:50   #12
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I use my Bic "cheap as ****" razorblades. They don't last that long but at least I don't cut myself.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 11:07   #13
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
i use a electrickal one, as it's much less hassle!
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 11:18   #14
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
I use my Bic "cheap as ****" razorblades. They don't last that long
Ditto

Hunter RAF, Where have you been all year?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 16:48   #15
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Sure, Mach 3 costs more... but damn that shave is close!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 18:20   #16
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
Hunter RAF, Where have you been all year?

My galaxy died...
I checked the game out earlier this round and found it was miraculously still up (even though it was meant to be closing??)...

so i joined up... Ended up in the worst gal ever, but the forums keep me entertained.

I have a tonne of those bic ones upstairs too, thinking about it....

Stuffed in a closet corner, i guess if i ever run out i could always use them.