User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:00   #1
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Pure terror

Never before have I experienced such terror as I did today.
I set off for the train station with a friend of mine, with the hopes of acquiring a time table. On the way back to college, we encountered a drunk, who appeared to be shouting at some woman. We didn't want to get involved, and carried on our merry way.
Seconds later, the drunk turned and pointed at my friend and started shouting "Andrew, Andrew, you owe me money", as my companian is called Andrew, this was somewhat disconcerting. He then joined us, and started talking about the womans dog, which he claimed had acted as if it were about to attack him, and he proudly proclaimed to us that he was going to knife it. At this point, we realised that we were in a dangerous situation, as the man was clearly drunk and\or insane.
He then offered us "speed" for £1 a bag. We declined this generous offer, and knew we were in real trouble, as there were no other pedestrians in the vicinity, although we were walking by a busy road.
The Drunken Druggie then announced that he wanted to get into a fight, but if he did "someone would get hurt", but then reassured us that he had nothing against us.
He then proudly proclaimed that the large gash on his head was of his own doing, as he had smashed his head off a wall and knocked himself unconcious, in the process burning his dinner and almost burning his house down.
We then reached the crossing point of the road, and crossed to the island in the middle. He then walked accross the road while my friend and I waited a bit to let him get ahead of us. We then turned the corner and ran faster than we had ever ran before in our lives in order to evade him.
After getting our breath back, we both agreed this was the most frightening thing that could happen, short of nuclear war.

Discuss:
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:10   #2
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Yay, it's not nice when people are bad.

Matrim
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:14   #3
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
I WAS THAT DRUNK:e_bunny:
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:31   #4
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
heh

while my friend was in town, a strange guy with a long grey beard and a turban was staring at him with wide eyes, pointing him out of a crowd and shouting "DEATH BE COMIN'" at the top of his voice.

What a nice chap

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 22:42   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
while my friend was in town, a strange guy with a long grey beard and a turban was staring at him with wide eyes, pointing him out of a crowd and shouting "DEATH BE COMIN'" at the top of his voice.

What a nice chap

Did your friend do anything?

Personally, i would have given him a "cold as ice" stare, and started following the fellow.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 23:03   #6
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Did your friend do anything?

Personally, i would have given him a "cold as ice" stare, and started following the fellow.
No, he just looked worried and walked off as far as i know...

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 23:15   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hehe mushy
he should have screamed back 'AND I'M COMIN AFTER YOU!'
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 23:45   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
pretty awful jammers.

thank **** he didnt just knife you out the blue though

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 06:05   #9
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
are crazy drunks dangerous in your country??

damn
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 08:54   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
a crazy drunk shouting at some woman.... there were two of you and you just walked by... ffs I am disgusted.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 09:18   #11
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I would've ran alot sooner to be honest.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 13:48   #12
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Jammers i now have no respect for you...........

SPEED £1 A BAG FFS!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:16   #13
Jammers

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
a crazy drunk shouting at some woman.... there were two of you and you just walked by... ffs I am disgusted.
I for one am not prepared to intervene in other peoples affairs at the risk of being killed by a derranged drunk\druggie\mental patient\all of the above. Besides, it was next to a busy road and if anything too bad had started happening chances are someone would have stopped and intervened. Besides neither of us are exactly what you would call elite fighters.

As for the seemingly low price of the speed, I am informed that it was most likely talcum powder, which presumably doesn't give the same effect. (Although more research may be needed)
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:19   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
I for one am not prepared to intervene in other peoples affairs at the risk of being killed by a derranged drunk\druggie\mental patient\all of the above. Besides, it was next to a busy road and if anything too bad had started happening chances are someone would have stopped and intervened. Besides neither of us are exactly what you would call elite fighters.
drunk people are easy. they are slow and even more stupid than usual people.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:25   #15
Jammers

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
drunk people are easy. they are slow and even more stupid than usual people.
But the speed would (probably) counteract that, and the alcohol would dull his sense so he wouldn't feel any pain.