User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 03:45   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
my teacher is evil!

today she said 'we're gonna have some fun' and later even said 'no homework tonight' which made all of us happy.

then she separated our desks so that we were in groups of 3 or 4.. and BROKE OUT THE MONOPOLY BOARDS!! and said we get to play monopoly for the rest of the day. yay!.. er wait a minute..

she then explained HER rules of monopoly where we had to keep track of our transactions in a General Journal (bookkeeping stuff) and that we have to fill out the appropriate forms afterwards (income sheets, balance sheets, owner's equity, etc)

we played monopoly for about an 1 1/2 hrs then she gave us time to do our 'homework' which of course none of us finish. we have to hand it all in tomorrow morning. FFS!!

i'll never look at monopoly the same again
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 04:17   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
That sounded fun, Aryn.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 04:29   #3
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
You liked monopoly before this then?
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 04:30   #4
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: my teacher is evil!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
today she said 'we're gonna have some fun' and later even said 'no homework tonight' which made all of us happy.

then she separated our desks so that we were in groups of 3 or 4.. and BROKE OUT THE MONOPOLY BOARDS!! and said we get to play monopoly for the rest of the day. yay!.. er wait a minute..

she then explained HER rules of monopoly where we had to keep track of our transactions in a General Journal (bookkeeping stuff) and that we have to fill out the appropriate forms afterwards (income sheets, balance sheets, owner's equity, etc)

we played monopoly for about an 1 1/2 hrs then she gave us time to do our 'homework' which of course none of us finish. we have to hand it all in tomorrow morning. FFS!!

i'll never look at monopoly the same again
aryn what age are you and your classmates
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 04:37   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i'm the second youngest person in my class.
i've said a hundred times already i'm in a COMMUNITY COLLEGE for ADULTS who want to go back to school.

yes tehy do **** stuff and treat us like kids.. but oh well :\
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 05:33   #6
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
beat them with wooden spoons until they stop.

if i were in a jury i would accept "being forced to play monopoly with balance sheets" as a plee mitigating genocide.

poor aryn.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 06:07   #7
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Man I feel sorry for you . Must be the worst way to spend a day in school.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 06:26   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Playing monopoly isnt fun? What the hell is wrong with you people
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 06:29   #9
Aryn
Happy

it's not fun when you have to keep track of your debits and credits and then prepare balance sheets, income statements, and owner's equity statements :\
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 06:36   #10
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Playing monopoly isnt fun? What the hell is wrong with you people
Maybe we arent the problem but you ?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote