User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:00   #1

Where Can I Buy Surface To Air Missiles?

Almost every weekend, a Police Helicopter flys around my house late at night chasing robbers and stuff like that. It's really annoying, so I was thinking of buying a Surface To Air Missile to put a stop to the disturbance once and for all. I have tried ebay but theres nothing doing. Anyone got any suggestions?
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:02   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
we have a wide variety of surplus russian hardware for sale
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:04   #3
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Perhaps if you got rid of the robbers and stuff running around your house?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:06   #4
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
everything is soooooo outdated on that site got any better ones??
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:10   #5

Brilliant, thanks dude. I am interested in the S-SRP10145 SAM, but there is no price shown and no online ordering facility, so I shall telephone in the morning for more details. Where else other than GD could you find an answer to such a strange question in less than 30 seconds other than here, on GD
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:16   #6
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
If you have the money, the French will sell anything to anyone.
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:16   #7
Nashmeister

Where do surface to air missiles go?
Surface to air or America to London!
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:33   #8
Flobble
Glaswegian Aussie

Flobble is an unknown quantity at this point
your local newsagents probably sell some just now... if not, come to mine, the lil sh*ts round here have been buying them and they sound like bombs =/
Flobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:35   #9
MonotoneMan

Quote:
Surface to air or America to London!
Now why'na **** would that happen?
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:46   #10
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: Where Can I Buy Surface To Air Missiles?

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Truth
Almost every weekend, a Police Helicopter flys around my house late at night chasing robbers and stuff like that. It's really annoying
You must live near me then
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:46   #11
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Someone once tried to shoot down the police helicopter with a firework. They got caught when they asked how accurate and easy to aim they were.
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:48   #12
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
I could give you the names of about a dozen dealers, depending on what part of the world you were in, but then I would be out of a job and in jail with astonishing speed.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 23:49   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion
I could give you the names of about a dozen dealers, depending on what part of the world you were in, but then I would be out of a job and in jail with astonishing speed.
I worry about you.
Can you tell me your job, or would you 'have to kill me' ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 00:09   #14
Nashmeister

Quote:
Originally posted by MonotoneMan

Now why'na **** would that happen?

It's a question kid, a bot-stopper when you login to pa. And you have still managed to quote things wrong.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 01:23   #15
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my...

Do they take MasterCard? I'm interested in a T-90 and perhaps a submarine.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 01:43   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
You may need this: http://www.rusarm.ru/products/ad/tungm.htm

I want one. Perhaps I'll trade in my Micra.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 01:45   #17
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Changed my mind.

http://www.rusarm.ru/products/af/ka50.htm

That would get rid of the helicopter.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 02:52   #18
MonotoneMan

Quote:
you have still managed to quote things wrong
How so (keep in mind when answering this that you can **** off and die for all I care if you dont like my method of quoting)?
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 02:58   #19
Nashmeister

You are obviously not pressing the quote button are you? It comes in bold when you press the quote button, it says, "Orginally posted by xxxxxxxx".
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 03:02   #20
MonotoneMan

You're right, I'm not pressing the quote button. I'm typing [ quote ] and [ /quote] (without the spaces in the brackets, of course). But I dont really mind that it doesn't tell who posted it originally.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 03:40   #21
Nashmeister

But it hurts me deep down inside mono.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 10:30   #22
Lord Skragg

Check here for all yer weapons needs.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 11:23   #23
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
E-Bay has everything
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 11:38   #24
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, shame there's no prices listed. I'd love to finally silence a few "annoyances" with one of those nice rocket launchers... and this would sure look nice parked between all the middleclass cars around here, heh.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 11:44   #25
madii

it is rather disturbing that i know someone who actually could get me one, or ten

shame i am far too poor or my boss would now be in lots of very small pieces
(jk, i am more inclined to use an axe, just as soon as i dont need him to pay my wages anymore)
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 12:25   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Why not just "hijack" their flying computer, and make them crash into the villians?
Then you are rid two problems!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:16   #27
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Mine the street in front of your house. Just watch out when you're going outside. And remember to park the car around the corner.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:20   #28
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
The kids around here have been shooting off Rockets at the Police helicopter for weeks now.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:22   #29
Ulysses
Impudent

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Why not just "hijack" their flying computer, and make them crash into the villians?
Then you are rid two problems!
Hmm, if I am not mistaken he mentioned a HELICOPTER, nothing about a flying computer?

Does anyone know where I can buy a flying computer, the one I have is the regular desk bound jobby..................?
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:24   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
My meaning was, get accses via a remote controll to the flying computer in the helicopter.
So it kinda becomes a model helikopter in big scala.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:32   #31
Ulysses
Impudent

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
My meaning was, get accses via a remote controll to the flying computer in the helicopter.
So it kinda becomes a model helikopter in big scala.
I know,

I was being P E D A N T I C.
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 15:29   #32
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
http://www.rusarm.ru/products/af/tu22.htm

just bomb the place the helicopters come from.. if you get one, there are bound to come more, get them all at once!