User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 May 2003, 21:18   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
god dammit

Realising that its almost 9 and im not going out, i decided to go to the shops. I asked my parents each if we needed anything, and they asked me for some chocolate, and drink. "Is that it" was responded with yes.

I went off and got the stuff and went home, intending to eat the curry sauce (see "Greed") after heating it on toast.

"i got the drink" i says to my father type creature. "gonna put the curry sauce on toast"

"cheers son. what are you putting the curry sauce on?"

"toast"

"We dont have bread".

I look at the clock. It turns to 2100. The shops close.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:20   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: god dammit

/giggle

Vaio (with bread)
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:57   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I'll sell you some bread, 50 squid a slice.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:50   #4
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: god dammit

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
"cheers son. what are you putting the curry sauce on?"

"toast"

Ewwwww.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:54   #5
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
See, i misread that first off,

and i thought it said

Quote:
"toast"

"Dont we have bread?"
Which would also have been /giggleable
Unread 18 May 2003, 09:55   #6
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 18 May 2003, 09:58   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
you're such a poor sod...

But what are you gonna eat today? It's sunday... all the shops are closed (atleast here in the Netherlands).
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 10:25   #8
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
just the thought of food is making my stomach turn let alone curry sauce on toast.

i've got 40 marlbro lights, a big bottle of 5-HTP tablets and numerous multi vitamins and iron.

im all set for this day

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 10:29   #9
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote