User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 May 2003, 18:01   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
like ouch

i just found out that in america circumcision is standard practise for the majority of all new born american males.

yowsers, wtf is up with you people!!!! havent you got showers in america!!! cant you people wash yourselves everyday?!?!?!

this is it for me, this is the final proof, america is odd. Odder than an odd thing that took a degree in oddness at Oxford university and got a first.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 18:08   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
*looks down*

Guess I'm abnormal.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 18:11   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
this is the reason for america's fooking up of the world, your males are angry and resentful against your own society for mutilating you at birth.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 19:41   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Circumcision seems pretty arrogant. Chopping it in half before you even know how big it's going to be!

It's healthier though, and sexually makes no difference.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2003, 20:34   #5
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I was watching an American TV show once (Off Center) and one of the characters was English, and all the Americans laughed at him because he wasn't circumcised.
He replied by saying, "If this was a European locker room you would be in the minority"
But yes, Americans are warped and peculiar and sexual deviants for doing this.
Unread 3 May 2003, 20:53   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
this is where i say i'm proud to be female
HA!
Unread 3 May 2003, 22:58   #7
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
this is where i say i'm proud to be female
HA!
your only female because u dont have a ****.

all foetuses are female til 6 weeks.

no forskin makes sex less risky , foressking is the reason u get most penile diseases cos it takes in bacteria and viruses cos it thinks its 'ard enuff to 'ave 'em
Unread 3 May 2003, 23:32   #8
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Newborn male circumcision rates in the US peaked in the 1970s at about 85%. Now it's down below 60% and falling. It's popularity in the US was largely an artifact of the medical community--which championed it for nearly 100 years (but no longer recommends it).

Regardless of any medical issues, circumcision remains an important ceremony in several major religions.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 00:00   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yeah, it might be the same program i saw where they were outright making fun of a guy because he wasnt circumsized. I thought it was arrogant, and hilarious, what with him being the only natural one in the bunch. I cant even imagine what a circumsized penis looks like. All scarred and stuff, collecting dust.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 04:20   #10
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
try searching on the internet deffeh
i'd find a link for you.. but i don't wanna get banned :\
Unread 4 May 2003, 06:06   #11
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
try searching on the internet deffeh
i'd find a link for you.. but i don't wanna get banned :\
see now you've set yourself up to answer that age old question:

do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised?

you could say "no preference" but i don't think anyone would believe it.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 07:06   #12
Aryn
Happy

well.. since i've only slept with one person.. i can honestly say i don't know which i like better
Unread 4 May 2003, 09:19   #13
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
well.. since i've only slept with one person.. i can honestly say i don't know which i like better
Sleep around more, if we're ever to solve this question
Unread 4 May 2003, 11:15   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Im pretty much sure it makes absolutely no difference, especially if you were using protection. (You better have, fs)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote