User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:30   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
put your hand up if you WANT HIV

this guy does!

i just don't understand the mentality of some people. he says 'once you have HIV nothing worse can happen'
how about DYING!?!?!?
*shakes head*

anyways.. this was taken from B$'s thread on df3.. but i thought you homos might enjoy it
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:31   #2
Ðiscorporation

Re: put your hand up if you WANT HIV

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
this guy does!

i just don't understand the mentality of some people. he says 'once you have HIV nothing worse can happen'
how about DYING!?!?!?
*shakes head*

anyways.. this was taken from B$'s thread on df3.. but i thought you homos might enjoy it
Trying to crossbreed Df3 with PA forums. Shame on you!!
You should ahve delivered righteous smackdown =\

(nn)
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:36   #3
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: put your hand up if you WANT HIV

Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
Trying to crossbreed Df3 with PA forums. Shame on you!!
You should ahve delivered righteous smackdown =\

(nn)
Just can't let things go, can you. I guess my ignore list will be just as long or longer here.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:38   #4
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
this guy does!

how about DYING!?!?!?
*shakes head*

Hmmm, can't even imagine the outrage if I made a comment like that, smiley face and all.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:41   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
well.. i rarely make comments like that so i'm sure they can forgive me once in a while
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:43   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
...anyways.. this was taken from B$'s thread on df3.. but i thought you homos might enjoy it
How dare you! I shall never forgive you for that! Hmmff!
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:46   #7
Aryn
Happy

and i thought you loved me
*sniff*
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:48   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
K, you're forgiven already - i never stay mad at anyone anyway. :/
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:51   #9
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: Re: put your hand up if you WANT HIV

Quote:
Originally posted by Wî†ne§§ †GñA†
Hmmm, can't even imagine the outrage if I made a comment like that, smiley face and all.
*shrug*, I can't see any inaccuracies that would sway a jury
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:53   #10
Aryn
Happy

in time witness.. give them a week or two and you'll be 'one of us' :P
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:54   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Do some people actaully want hiv? I cant even belive it, not even after reading that article.

PS There was a cool addy there "enter here to get a chance to get dirrrty whit Christina Aguilera".
I almost clicked..:/
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:02   #12
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Do some people actaully want hiv? I cant even belive it, not even after reading that article.

PS There was a cool addy there "enter here to get a chance to get dirrrty whit Christina Aguilera".
I almost clicked..:/
There are more sicko's like that then you can imagine. It's called low self-esteem.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:05   #13
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
yes of course

cuz there are so many people on this forum who, given the oppurtunity to have wild crazy unprotected monkey sex with someone, would say 'wait, you don't have any stds do you?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:12   #14
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Evolution is at work.

he gets hiv, then aids and then dies.
any children he has will likely have hiv too.

result: his stupidness is erased from the human gene pool.
I've a good mind to submit this link to the darwin awards........
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:14   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
yes of course

cuz there are so many people on this forum who, given the oppurtunity to have wild crazy unprotected monkey sex with someone, would say 'wait, you don't have any stds do you?
"condom"
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:15   #16
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll pass on the HIV ta.

I
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:19   #17
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkeypimp
I'll pass on the HIV ta.
Who to?!

AAahahahahahaaaahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1112
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 02:20   #18
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Who to?!

AAahahahahahaaaahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1112
uhhhh everyone.

especially you.

its like fanta says, 'share the fun!'
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 02:28   #19
Idi

"I want all the boys and girls to have aids"
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 02:35   #20
Azof
Teh "One"

Azof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Evolution is at work.

he gets hiv, then aids and then dies.
any children he has will likely have hiv too.

result: his stupidness is erased from the human gene pool.
I've a good mind to submit this link to the darwin awards........
/me sighs

Survival of the fittest appears to be dwindling.

Luckily, the people involved are gay....
If ignorance is bliss.....
Then why isn't the world a happier place?
Azof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 05:20   #21
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
i got sunshine on a cloudy day
when its cold outside i got the month of may
i guess you say what can make me feel this way
my girl
my girl
talking about my girl
ive got so much honey the bees and the mee
ive got a sweeter song, than the birds in the tree
i guess you say
what can make me feel this way
my girl
my girl
my girl talking about my girl
my girl
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 06:26   #22
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkeypimp
uhhhh everyone.

especially you.

its like fanta says, 'share the fun!'
Well i dont wanna be the only one left out...
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 06:27   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Well i dont wanna be the only one left out...

I do.
'shudder'
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 06:29   #24
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I do.
'shudder'
Well, **** off then
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 06:30   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
Well, **** off then
But, but, i want to watch!

Unread 24 Jan 2003, 06:55   #26
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
"condom"
condoms only reduce the risk, not negate it, and 24 STDs are completely unaffected by condoms. Added to the fact that condoms only protect a small portion of your body (VERY small portion for some of you ), sleeping around as much as possible just isn't quite as attractive as it used to be.

I like sex as much as the next guy, but dying or being permanently affected because of it has made me highly selective of partners.

Oh, and after watching 3 people die of HIV (one a 12 year old boy from a blood transfusion), I can assure you, there aren't many worse things to have, outside of ebola, lymphatic cancer, and close, personal contact with a weak landmine.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 06:56   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
condoms only reduce the risk, not negate it, and 24 STDs are completely unaffected by condoms. Added to the fact that condoms only protect a small portion of your body (VERY small portion for some of you ), sleeping around as much as possible just isn't quite as attractive as it used to be.

I like sex as much as the next guy, but dying or being permanently affected because of it has made me highly selective of partners.

Oh, and after watching 3 people die of HIV (one a 12 year old boy from a blood transfusion), I can assure you, there aren't many worse things to have, outside of ebola, lymphatic cancer, and close, personal contact with a weak landmine.

You know, "ignorance is bliss".

You did not need to inform me off this.
Really.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 07:04   #28
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
But, but, i want to watch!

Might I suggest you at least shut up then?
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 07:08   #29
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Really.
I could have described how easy it is for those STDs that condoms DO protect against can be easily (and are often) circumvented, but I didn't.

Simple rule of thumb: The only person protected from STDs by a condom is a woman; the only thing men are protected from by a condom is children.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 07:11   #30
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake

...the only thing men are protected from by a condom is children.
I'll settle for that.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 07:12   #31
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:

Really.
Ignorance one of the reasons so many people in Africa have HIV - there is atleast one government there that denies it even exists (i think Botswana, but it could just as easily be any of them).
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 07:12   #32
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
I'll settle for that.
I thought the same till I found out what "getting rodded" meant. :eek:
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 17:37   #33
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
Absolutely disgusting. I'm seriously considering trying to meet up with these bug chasers in real life and exterminating them with a slough of weaponry. These god damned pieces of **** are making health insurance prices sky rocket....grr....death to them all. 48,000 registered users on their site...hmmm.....

Can anyone help me purchase 48,000 bullets? That's kinda outtah my budget. Or better yet, anyone got any anthrax? Or a nuclear warhead lying around?

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 18:14   #34
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
There outta be a law!
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 18:33   #35
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by KoRnNut
Absolutely disgusting. I'm seriously considering trying to meet up with these bug chasers in real life and exterminating them with a slough of weaponry. These god damned pieces of **** are making health insurance prices sky rocket....grr....death to them all. 48,000 registered users on their site...hmmm.....

Can anyone help me purchase 48,000 bullets? That's kinda outtah my budget. Or better yet, anyone got any anthrax? Or a nuclear warhead lying around?
Time to arrange df3 meets?