User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:24   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Tuna

John West
Tuna Chunks
(In Brine)

Simple question, I've just eaten a tin of the aforementioned produce, is the tuna actually cooked or is it simply chunks of raw tuna?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:25   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd say 'cooked'
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:31   #3
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
my dad manages a tuna company in my town, that catches and ships it to.... where ever.

I have a hat from his company that says TUNA in red on an angle, then below it across the middle it says FEAR ME. Its so damn funny, i wear it lots

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:32   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
tuna in brine is great

WHY people insist on putting it in sunflower oil, ill never know

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:32   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I hate the smell off tuna.
I REALLY HATE IT.
I dont understand why people eat it.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:33   #6
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I hate the smell off tuna.
I REALLY HATE IT.
I dont understand why people eat it.
It's nice.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:43   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by skiddy
It's nice.
You dont have it in salads?
I hate that even more then regular..
My brother eats it all the time, and he never clears up after him, and it stinks!!!!

yuckkkky!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 03:32   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
bagel tuna melts are the best!
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 03:33   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Tuna eaters should be confined to special camps upon opening the packs, eating, and 3-5 hours afterwards.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 03:39   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Yep it's cooked!
Yep it's nice!

Can I get a Tuna Fear Me hat!?!
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 03:47   #11
Dreadnought!

Brine ewwwwwwwwwwwwww sunflower oil only for me
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 03:48   #12
Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed is infamous around these partsMr. Ed is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha

I have a hat from his company that says TUNA in red on an angle, then below it across the middle it says FEAR ME. Its so damn funny, i wear it lots
I want one.
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 04:37   #13
Snurx
Dirte

YOU ALL NEED URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!!
you scare meh..
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 04:49   #14
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tuna

Quote:
Originally posted by skiddy
John West
OH LOOK! AN EAGLE!
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 04:56   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
btw... i believe our tuna is in 'water'
so i'm not exactly sure about your brine and sunflower oil... :\
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 04:58   #16
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
btw... i believe our tuna is in 'water'
so i'm not exactly sure about your brine and sunflower oil... :\
Brine is simply salted water, so your tuna will be in brine too most likely.

I'll also second you that tuna melts in baguette form are utterly superb.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:03   #17
Aryn
Happy

but it's not salted..
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:21   #18
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
but it's not salted..
...then it's not brine.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:28   #19
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

you scare meh..
Ditto.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:36   #20
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
damnit this post gave me a craving for tuna ...got to make me a tuna sandwich don't i ..brb
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:37   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I just realised I have a can of TUNA
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:38   #22
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by CaptinPissgums
Soo... you announce that you have a readily available and reliable source of information to answer the question, then trail off and talk about your crappy hat?
do not diss the hat.

And i dunno the answer to the question, I have unloaded tuna and other fish, and its not pretty, so i prefer not to think about it

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:38   #23
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

mmm tuna
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:39   #24
skiddy
wild one

I've already eaten two cans tonight, they now rest at the side of my desk.

My room is beginning to smell like my ex-girlfriends... you get the idea...
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:41   #25
Dreadnought!

Did you know for each 10 tuna caught a dolphin is killed

YOU EVIL FKERS
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:43   #26
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
Did you know for each 10 tuna caught a dolphin is killed

YOU EVIL FKERS
indeed that is was gives it that extra tasty flavour...DOLPHIN MEAT

and if ure really lucky u get some astronaut too ( that's a challenger joke btw...)
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe

Last edited by NightSinner; 22 Jan 2003 at 06:05.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:43   #27
Zapman
Homesick

I'm indifferent to tuna. I mean, it's just fish. Come on.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:44   #28
Snurx
Dirte

And it tastes and smells like something that has been left too long out in the sun...
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:44   #29
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally posted by NightSinner

and if ure really lucky u get some astronaut too ( that's a challeneger joke btw...)
Yes. Apparently it was very challenging for you to think of a joke.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:45   #30
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by NightSinner

and if ure really lucky u get some astronaut too ( that's a challeneger joke btw...)

?????
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 06:02   #31
Zapman
Homesick

Eh?
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 06:07   #32
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The reason they say its brain food is cause there's all that dolphin in it and y'know how intellegent they are
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 06:10   #33
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod
The reason they say its brain food is cause there's all that dolphin in it and y'know how intellegent they are
Not just because most of the contents of the can exist of some animals brain, ground up and squashed into tuna shape?
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 06:13   #34
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
Not just because most of the contents of the can exist of some animals brain, ground up and squashed into tuna shape?
Thats a possibilty,either way it tastes nice and it's protien ahoy!
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 09:40   #35
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Tuna is my favorite thing ever!
Although i do have to wash the meat first, to remove the brine/sunflower oil, before i mix it with mayo and smother it over some nice fresh baps.
YUM !
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 09:44   #36
Ðiscorporation

I can tell I'm doing something right by the way that she blushes
She's one that's speechless but I'm the one that's tongue tied
She's thinking holy mackerel I'm thinking tuna on the side
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 09:48   #37
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
I can tell I'm doing something right by the way that she blushes
She's one that's speechless but I'm the one that's tongue tied
She's thinking holy mackerel I'm thinking tuna on the side
What song are those lyrics from...kinda cool.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 09:58   #38
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
What song are those lyrics from...kinda cool.
You came twice last year like a Sears catalog,
Cause your last boyfriend makes love like Boss Hogg,
Well now you're seeing me but soon I'll have you seeing God,
Cause girl I'll get you panting like you're Pavlov's dog,
Like a DC-10: guaranteed to go down,
But baby your black box is the one that I found,
I'll give you the gift that keeps on givin' it won't cost you any money,
Then she grabbed me by the ears and said kiss me where it smells funny.

So down I go like I'm 2000 Flushes,
I can tell I'm doing something right by the way that she blushes,
She's one that's speechless, I'm the one that's tongue tied,
She's thinking holy mackerel I'm thinking tuna on the side,
There must be something wrong with Al Pacino's nose,
Cause the scent of a woman is like rotten tomatoes,
Yeah I'm snorkeling for clams and it doesn't matter if I wanna be,
Don't come up for air until you kiss me where it smells funny.

Drop my face below her waist and stay on third base,
I can tell that the cherry's ripe by the way it tastes,
Yeah I could make a lot of wine with the yeast I find inside her panties,
And then drink it while eating out down at the Seafood Shanty,
Drop my face below her waist and stay on third base,
I can tell that the cherry's ripe by the way it tastes,
Yeah I could make a lot of wine with the yeast I find inside her panties,
And then drink it while eating out down at the Seafood Shanty.

Courtesy of the Bloodhound Gang
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 11:49   #39
Snurx
Dirte

You still talk about tuna, eh?

IT JUST SHOWS HOW BIG A GRIP SATAN HAS ON YOU PEOPLE!
YOU WILL ALL BURN FOR THIS!!
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 12:21   #40
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Its definately cooked. I know this because some Sushi has raw Tuna in it, which is a reddish colour.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 13:34   #41
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
I always buy Tuna that is marked Dolphin friendly, so when the Tuna is caught they don't catch Dolphins at the same time.
( or so they claim )
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 17:01   #42
Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed is infamous around these partsMr. Ed is infamous around these parts
I dont like Tuna, I just want a hat.
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 17:03   #43
Snurx
Dirte

This thread should be dead.
I hate tuna.