User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

View Poll Results: How would you rate GD
10 - Best thing since sliced bread 8 5.44%
9 5 3.40%
8 13 8.84%
7 7 4.76%
6 15 10.20%
5 9 6.12%
4 10 6.80%
3 14 9.52%
2 8 5.44%
1 - I wouldn't wipe my ass with it 43 29.25%
What does Rate mean? 8 5.44%
What the hell is this GD thing?? 7 4.76%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 26 Oct 2002, 14:59   #1
Karmulian

How Do You Rate GD

On the theme started here

http://pirate.planetarion.com/forum/...hreadid=152206

Please place your vote above, and reason below

PS - yes this is another one of those pointless threads
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 15:03   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
GD is cool.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 15:12   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
'massive response'
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 15:17   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
GD is bad.... I'm only here for the IT forum!
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 15:27   #5
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm impartial. It sometimes help kill boredom (rarely), but I still wouldn't wipe my ass with it (that would hurt )
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 16:19   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
There's no "Admins force me to perform sexual acts" option.

:'(
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 16:57   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
I'm hanging around on the off-chance it becomes good again and the IT forums are useful
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 17:45   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
I'm hanging around on the off-chance it becomes good again and the IT forums are useful
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 17:50   #9
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
It can be amusing for shorter periods of time.

I'll give it a 3
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 17:55   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[01:04] <@Dead_Meat> why dont i just edit this to show 1 - I wouldn't wipe my ass with it
[01:04] <@Dead_Meat> with 1000000000000000000000000 billion votes
[01:04] <@Dead_Meat> as the 'moderators vote'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 19:29   #11
MonotoneMan

This one I actually thought through. There are downsides to this forum, as there are to any forum. Some of them are that a good deal of the posters, as well as admins, have baseless or illogical grudges against America. One inconvenience is that I cant find out how many posts I have made, and see no reason not to be able to. Another minute frustration is that I have to wait until I have been here for four months to be able to change my rank to something of my own choice. It is also in my opinion that the sticky threads stay sticky for too long.

But there are nice things about this forum. Due to the amount of people, there is more constant conversation than there would be at other forums. I also enjoy Aryn's dancing banana. And I don't want to insult this forum, because I dont feel that I have the right to, as my ability to post here can easily be suspended, and all evidence of MonotoneMan erased.

So, before I rate this forum in such a serious way, I would like for someone to answer the one burning question that I think we all have: What does Rate mean?
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 20:33   #12
Dudels

GD is good for discussion, but as stated above I certainly would not wipe my arse with it.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 23:56   #13
Androme

I think GD would be cooler with a subforum, where mods can move threads there, poke fun at people and then close them
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 00:13   #14
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
GD used to be good for news. I heard of the twin towers attacks on here. Now everybody just links things to the BBC possibly becasue it is deemed impartial. TMG might be the only good thing left with his <insert random weapon> threads.

I never came here for any "political debates" that some people seem to get so worked up about.
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 07:34   #15
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
i'd give it a 5. some funny people but its a m,ere shadow of what it was a year ago.
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 08:13   #16
Skitz Mickz

phwaaar....

what a response!!!

once good, now bad
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 08:15   #17
Ghosteh

The standard of GD has dropped more than a Spitfire with engine failure.
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 01:50   #18
Nashmeister

Good until Sword left, but there is still the occasional tmg thread/post that amuses me.

Btw, "Booty-licious" should be an option, right above 10.
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 10:06   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
i'd give it a 5. some funny people but its a m,ere shadow of what it was a year ago.
same as this, except i gave it a 6.
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 11:35   #20
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Nashmeister
Good until Sword left, but there is still the occasional tmg thread/post that amuses me.

Btw, "Booty-licious" should be an option, right above 10.
I gave it an eight.

I'd rather rate persons on the impact they have on the forum btw. Some people f00ked this place up, virtually on their own. And some made good stuff happen.
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 17:15   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I would rate it by giving it a rating based on its qualities.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 20:09   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

It's a bit pants nowadays, isn't it?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2002, 22:18   #23
Nashmeister

Well, it certainly did get better once that flaming moderator left, wot was his name? Boy was that guy a flit.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:19   #24
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
RP has to have a counter-weight
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:23   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Nashmeister
Well, it certainly did get better once that flaming moderator left, wot was his name? Boy was that guy a flit.
Who the frig are you when you're not living under stones?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:26   #26
Nashmeister

Joke mm, joke.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 20:32   #27
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
ok GD is a place where anything goes....eh not really anymore, it aint as fun cos not as many ppl play pa anymore thus the community has shrunk and so on

so from a relativity side of things(read no further is haven't got a degree in codolgy) its .... relative

GD is fun dont care about anyones opinion certainly not my mine in the least

muhahahahaha

Al
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 20:59   #28
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by TheShadowMan

dont care about anyones opinion
no1 cared about 'your' opinion before you even had the opinion
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 23:43   #29
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Everything was better in the past. A four.
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 01:50   #30
Androme

yeah - how do you rate GD if the thread ratings have been disabled by Karmulian and his 'crew'
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 07:32   #31
Karmulian

nothing to do with me

thread ratings were disabled before i became an admin

besides which,, no body used them anyway
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 08:42   #32
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
Everything was better in the past. A four.
yup.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 14:05   #33
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
nothing to do with me

thread ratings were disabled before i became an admin

besides which,, no body used them anyway
I'm onto your scam

/me shakes his fists