User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Mar 2004, 13:00   #1
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
[Football] Petition to remove all spanish and portugese teams

/sign
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 13:05   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football] Petition to remove all spanish and portugese teams

from what exactly?
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 13:08   #3
Golin
Retard

from the earth
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 13:10   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In before close
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 13:10   #5
Golin
Retard

this is a serious petition ladies
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 13:11   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You going to give us a reason?
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 13:15   #7
Golin
Retard

well. i better.

the constant acting after every single little contact with another player pisses me off
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 13:37   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Try italian football.

NQP.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 15:44   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The italians are worse than the spanish (who are atrocious enough). But the portuguese are worse than either.

The worst is still the Argentinians

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 15:47   #10
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
The italians are worse than the spanish (who are atrocious enough). But the portuguese are worse than either.

so it's:
1. Argentines
2. Portugese
3. Italians
4. Spanish

Well, Italians are on top of my list.
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 15:48   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Who, amazingly, have the hardest league in the world.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 15:54   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Argentinians dont play football. Its a mutated version of the sport they play that barely resembles the beautiful game any more

Unread 18 Mar 2004, 16:24   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

portoguese, spanish. italian and argentinen know at least to deal with the ball, compared to english and german players.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 16:26   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
portoguese, spanish. italian and argentinen know at least to deal with the ball, compared to english and german players.
fall over it and cry?

Unread 18 Mar 2004, 16:27   #15
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

no, technique-wise.

Unread 18 Mar 2004, 16:54   #16
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
seconded

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 16:55   #17
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
Argentinians dont play football. Its a mutated version of the sport they play that barely resembles the beautiful game any more
Tevez

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:07   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah, cos that David Beckham? Can't play football to save his life.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:11   #19
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
true, i mean anyone can be england captain and play for real madrid these days

Ask yourself who the most skillful player at sunderland is

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:13   #20
JC
lolly roffle

Kyle.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:20   #21
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
fall over it and cry?
<3 deffeh <3
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:20   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i wish they removed the 3rd world football team like malta, liechtenstein, china etc.
what i hate most is the matches vs crap countries that are always horrible to see, but you keep watching them anyway because you feel like you have to....(well i feel that way when holland is playing anyway)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:25   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
true, i mean anyone can be england captain and play for real madrid these days

Has anyone else actually watched him play? I know the papers seem to say he's great and works hard and all but whenever I watch them play he just pales in comparison to the skill of figo, zidane (well who doesn't in this case), raul or ronaldo.

If you want to compare skill levels compare the top 30 players from Spain, Argentina, Brazil, France, Italy and England. Guess who comes out on top? (Hint: it's not the team containing emile heskey.)
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:39   #24
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you want to compare skill levels compare the top 30 players from Spain, Argentina, Brazil, France, Italy and England. Guess who comes out on top? (Hint: it's not the team containing emile heskey.)
i think all the nations u mentioned except italy are above england in the fifa rankings anyways

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:39   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

yeah because skill is all that matters am i rite
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:41   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
i think all the nations u mentioned except italy are above england in the fifa rankings anyways

The Fifa rankings are for shit. I think we were ranked 15th after the world cup or some such drivel. 15th best side in the world? Gary Doherty plays up front!
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:41   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
yeah because skill is all that matters am i rite

Well if we are talking about skill alone I'm going to go with erm, yes.

Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:43   #28
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

holland is #4

oh and we're the smallest country by far, of all countries in top20.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:45   #29
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
The Fifa rankings are for shit. I think we were ranked 15th after the world cup or some such drivel. 15th best side in the world? Gary Doherty plays up front!
nah, i think its accurate enough to be honest. I wouldnt say there were 15 sides clearly better than Ireland. I would have to question Iran being 24th in the world or something like that Mexico are 5th too which i'm not too sure about either but then i cant say i have seen a great deal or iran or mexico In the main i think its near enough.

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:51   #30
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
All you need is Duff <3.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:54   #31
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If every single other worthwhile league in the world plays in a different way from the way you do, perhaps it isnt actually all of them who are at fault?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:55   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
All you need is Duff <3.

I always thought it amazing that over the past 15 years two of the best left-sided midfielders in Europe have been born in the British Isles yet not a single quality one in England.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:56   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
If every single other worthwhile league in the world plays in a different way from the way you do, perhaps it isnt actually all of them who are at fault?

Ayn Rand lightning bolt!
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 18:03   #34
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Fifa should get the same system tennis and icehockey have;

first league, second league etc
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 18:08   #35
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
nah, i think its accurate enough to be honest.

They are rubbish. Wales are down in 65th with teams like Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and even Scotland above us. I also don't consider Denmark, USA or Cameroon as top 15 teams.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 18:16   #36
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

204 Montserrat <--- might see if i can get a callup for them

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 18:17   #37
evil one
banana

The fifa rankings are worthless. What is Mexico doing on #5? And why is Costa Rica on #18?

btw I think the only matches worth staying home for would be between the top 15 on that list, minus Mexico, Italy (just for being boring), USA and Cameroon, plus Portugal (wich for some reason is ranked 17th).
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 19:05   #38
evil one
banana

Staying home to watch. Most stadiums are too far away :s
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 19:52   #39
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

'bar'
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 22:24   #40
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

everyone saying mexico shouldn't be in top10 has never seen that team play, obviously.
imo it's a better team than brazil atm, for example.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 22:42   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Ask yourself who the most skillful player at sunderland is
Jonny Oster!
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 23:27   #42
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
he has probably the best shooting technique on this planet. however that doesnt mean that he is a god in dealing with the ball.

i agree that db belongs to the best players in england, technique wise, however this doesnt make my statemant wrong.

Unread 18 Mar 2004, 23:34   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

There's a theory that I read that the reason that English and German and Scottish players aren't as skillful (on the whole) as Brazilians, or Spaniards, or Italians, is that we have a worse climate, so there isn't the same culture of knocking the ball about in the street (or whatever).
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 23:45   #44
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
There's a theory that I read that the reason that English and German and Scottish players aren't as skillful (on the whole) as Brazilians, or Spaniards, or Italians, is that we have a worse climate, so there isn't the same culture of knocking the ball about in the street (or whatever).

do you have any idea how often it rains here???
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 23:49   #45
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Thats bollocks. I played football on my street every single night when i came home from school. On top of that i had training sessions twice a week and 1 or 2 games a week.

I think its beach football that does it for them .
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 00:05   #46
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I think its beach football that does it for them .
And the incentive of those beach volleyball ladies playing next to them, trying to show off too
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 02:38   #47
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

or that we're taught the rules of football rather than some football-figure skating hybrid?

I must say im dead impressed by the "dying swan" school of football in continental europe and south america

Unread 19 Mar 2004, 02:46   #48
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

brazil´s football team owns!
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 22:20   #49
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

For those deriding David Beckham playing for real madrid with regards to 'paling' against zidane and figo etc, I believe he has more assists than them put together atm.

Showboating does not create goals or score them, it only just get's you noticed more.

I never thought I'd see the day I'd be defending david beckham but his passing especially long ranged is the best in that real madrid midfield and gives them that option they lacked of humping the ball upfield when they can't play through the team they are up against.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 22:33   #50
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I once heard someone say the Argentenians / Brazilians / etc have a good tradition of skillful play because when British sailors (who introduced the game to a lot of other countries) they were larger (frame wise) than the Brazilians, and so used to rely on strength / stature to win games. The Brazilians (and their ilk) had to develop a quick, skillful game (because they were only little, because of poor diet, etc).

As diets improved generally, the Brazilians no-longer have any size handicap and still have the tradition of skillful play.

That's probably bollocks though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote