User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Mar 2004, 14:40   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
lolly roffle!

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father.
She stands next to the barber chair, eating a cake while her dad gets
his haircut. The barber smiles at her and says, "Sweetheart, you're
gonna get hair on your muffin." "I know," she replies. "I'm gonna get
tits too."
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 14:43   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: lolly roffle!

A bloke is driving happily along in his car with his girlfriend when
he's pulled over by the Police. The police officer approaches him and
asks: "Have you been drinking Sir?" "Why?" asks the man, "Was I driving
badly?" "No" replies the Officer, "You were driving splendidly. It was
the ugly fat bird in the passenger seat that made me suspicious"
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 14:44   #3
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

it´s supose to be funny, right?
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 14:46   #4
skiddy
wild one

It's much like yourself.

Both jokes try to be funny, but clearly are not.
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 14:49   #5
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
It's much like yourself.

Both jokes try to be funny, but clearly are not.
hey, i dont try to be funny
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 14:49   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

leister player walks up to a german women, asks her to go back to his room, she says nein, so he gets his 8 mates
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 14:51   #7
skiddy
wild one

Funny.

A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs
up on Santa's lap. Santa asks, "What would you like Santa to bring you
for Christmas?" The little girl replies, "I want a Barbie and Action Man."
Santa looks at the little girl for a moment and says, "I thought Barbie
comes with Ken." "No," said the little girl. "She comes with Action
Man, she fakes it with Ken."
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 14:51   #8
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

What's the difference between Man Utd and Leicester City?

Leicester are still in Europe!
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 15:07   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That last joke is fantastic

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 16:55   #10
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Indeed.
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 16:58   #11