User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:10   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bloody memory loss

well... I remember sending texts to the following people last night at about 2 in the morning:

my ex
a female friend
a girl who i slept with a few times
the girl i'm sleeping with now
my ex's friends who i pulled a couple of weeks ago

But I have no idea what I said to any of them

also I pulled a german girl who plays rugby (she wasn't that bad, i think)
had a mates ex come onto me
spoke to another ex's friend but I've got no idea what i said
and drunk copious amounts of whatever alcohol was thrust into my hand...

I woke up alone on my bed with my clothes still on and my phone in pieces on the bedside table...

Now I feel down and I have to work on my bloody project

It's a hard life being a student...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:13   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bloody memory loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
It's a hard life being a student...
I try telling this to the bloke at the offy each and every time I visit but he just laughs at me =(
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:15   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Drunken night out!
All this from a badminton social!? lol
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:18   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Juice, need I say more?
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:21   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I never get that drunk in juice.
No lemme rephrase that - I'm usually twatted by the time I get in so cant be arsed cuein etc for drinks - usually just do a lil bit of bogof on bottles and mebbe a pint or 2.
Tis always fun tho Juice - and the reason my football team is now out of inter mural!
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:22   #6
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
also I pulled a german girl who plays rugby (she wasn't that bad, i think)
ok im just wondering how you found out she played rugby?

did it come around like this -

Ste: hello, im drunk
German rugby player: hallo bin ich eine deutsche Rugbydame
Ste: wow learn something new everyday

etc.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:29   #7
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I never get that drunk in juice.
No lemme rephrase that - I'm usually twatted by the time I get in so cant be arsed cuein etc for drinks - usually just do a lil bit of bogof on bottles and mebbe a pint or 2.
Tis always fun tho Juice - and the reason my football team is now out of inter mural!
Wasn't too busy at the bars last night, anyway - other people were getting them for me

Quote:
ok im just wondering how you found out she played rugby?
Juice is a uni night aimed at sports clubs...
She had her Uni of Sheffield Womens Rugby Team t-shirt on - as did all of them.
The badminton club went Hawaiin themed.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:31   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
The badminton club went Hawaiin themed.
So did hockey if I'm not mistaken - well my m8 who played hockey borrowed hawaiin shirt.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:32   #9
Ste
Bored

yeh... there were quite a few people dressed up, as always.
The Water-polo team were all Mexican i think.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:45   #10
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The girl I've been seeing told me she didn't want a serious relationship and it's best we stop seeing one another, what the hell did she think I wanted ?
The girl who's been my backup of late told me she now has a boyfriend and we also need to stop seeing each other.
My ex shouted at me lots, I'm not sure why.
I accidentally spat loads of my drink over my mate’s girlfriend's friends, I was aiming for someone else.
I was messing about with a taxi driver who took us to the union at the end of the night gay and stuff (He was giving it back and calling me a sheep shagger) when a gay guy (and his straight mates) decides to take offence and try and start on me, queue bouncers/loads of other people having to restrain us.
And now I’m stuck in a lame Economic Data Analysis class.

Another fun night at the students union.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:57   #11
Ste
Bored

fancy mutually scowling about girls?
damn them all.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 14:11   #12
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

bloody students

tut
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 14:47   #13
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
bloody students

tut
You love us really
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 15:29   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Bloody memory loss

I read about Inconoclasm in medieval Byzantium last night and I can't remember a friggin detail of it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 15:56   #15
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I was messing about with a taxi driver who took us to the union at the end of the night gay and stuff (He was giving it back and calling me a sheep shagger) when a gay guy (and his straight mates) decides to take offence and try and start on me, queue bouncers/loads of other people having to restrain us.

officially weird
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 16:20   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On Saturday I woke up on a bus (I didn't know which bus, and quickly jumped off at the next stop).

I got off the bus, with little memory of how I had got on it originally. By the bus stop was a sign which said "Buy Fresh Free Range Eggs Here Direct From The Farmer!" and one of those gates you only get "in the country".

Needless to say I am a good ten miles from anywhere which could remotely be considered "the country", this disturbed me somewhat. The only other memory I have was talking to a girl dressed as a fairy about MDMA, and trying to molest a quite unattractive goth girl.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 16:22   #17
Ste
Bored

is there a conclusion to the story or did you just go to buy eggs and ended up on the internet?
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 16:23   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
is there a conclusion to the story or did you just go to buy eggs and ended up on the internet?
Ste - wot buildin u in now?!
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 16:23   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The best thing about when dante uses the word girl is that you know the police are after him for this one.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 16:24   #20
Ste
Bored

Stew - Mappin building
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 16:35   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Stew - Mappin building
I just had a lecture in there and am in there at 4 - i'm in SG library - was gonna say lo but fk it - just been bk there to get my car a new pay and display ticket, cba goin bk again!!
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 16:45   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
It was more a cautionary tale than a story with a point.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 16:45   #23
Ste
Bored

i'm pissing about in the micro-unit on F floor doing my project...
It closes at 5 so I'll be heading off then...
How come you drive in? you just a rich lazy bitch?
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 16:47   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i'm pissing about in the micro-unit on F floor doing my project...
It closes at 5 so I'll be heading off then...
How come you drive in? you just a rich lazy bitch?
lol - I dont usually drive in but do on Thursdays - well have up til now cos I've only had an hour and its not worth walkin 25mins here and then 25mins bk just for one hr. Today however, tutorials have been introduced, but I'm off out at 5:45 so need to get me and my house m8 bk asap to get ready.
Got bloody parking ticket the other day as well - £30 - sucked!!
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 16:52   #25
Ste
Bored

hmm... traffic around then is absolutely awful in Sheffield. Do you live up in Walkley? only takes me 15 mins to walk in from crookesmoore...
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 16:56   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
hmm... traffic around then is absolutely awful in Sheffield. Do you live up in Walkley? only takes me 15 mins to walk in from crookesmoore...
Live at top of Crookes - and I kno, I'll take some classy shortcuts!
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:37   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Last night I had a big wank.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:47   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Last night I had a big wank.
So did I. Iconoclasm really turns me on.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:28   #29
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

nobody cares Stew
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:50   #30
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
well... I remember sending texts to the following people last night at about 2 in the morning:

my ex - Probabaly something along the lines of i love you/i hate you bitch, depending how you feel about her

a female friend - Could just have been hello

a girl who i slept with a few times - oops! that was prob what you doing tonight? or i hate you bitch

the girl i'm sleeping with now - i want you now/i love you etc etc, or what you up to now?

my ex's friends who i pulled a couple of weeks ago - now thats just a bad idea!!

But I have no idea what I said to any of them - You could just text them and ask them, oh and appoligise for being so drunk.

also I pulled a german girl who plays rugby (she wasn't that bad, i think) You know she was - i dont think i know any german rugby players!!

had a mates ex come onto me - oh dear - im hoping you remembered to say no!!

spoke to another ex's friend but I've got no idea what i said - who cares shes his ex

and drunk copious amounts of whatever alcohol was thrust into my hand... - I really dont see any problem with that one

I woke up alone on my bed with my clothes still on and my phone in pieces on the bedside table... - oops

Now I feel down and I have to work on my bloody project

It's a hard life being a student...lies its great fun!!!
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:56   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
bloody students

tut
most of my friends are students i use this line constantly whenever they cadge drinks off me cos i work full time and am therefore rich by their studenty type logic
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 21:17   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

i thought this thread was about DM lol
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 21:26   #33
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
most of my friends are students i use this line constantly whenever they cadge drinks off me cos i work full time and am therefore rich by their studenty type logic
i had a friend like this, with a full time real job...he used to pay me lots of beer
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 22:38   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

look, do i ****ing know you? as you seem to be suspiciously after me in threads?
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 23:10   #35
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
look, do i ****ing know you? as you seem to be suspiciously after me in threads?
yeah yeah, i been chasing your posts...
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 23:16   #36
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was woken up this morning by a phone call to my room.

A woman was on the line saying, in an English accent, that 'Mother will be arriving at 9am with the baby, don't be late'.

I THINK I'M MIXED UP IN SOME SORT OF SPY RING TYPE THING !!!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 23:17   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

DM le Carre
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 23:35   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacK_Bengudo
yeah yeah, i been chasing your posts...

not quite what i meant, as i am half cut :/
i will edit my post to make sense to ppl other than me when i am sober tomorrow
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 02:48   #39
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
nobody cares Stew

?! Not just me in this thead!?