User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:13   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
lucid dreaming

Now after another boring day in the uni, in which several tests were given out, along with the usual pile of homework i was sitting on a bus comeing home. Now this is all very normal and im just sitting by myself gazing up at the clouds when i notice something very strange indeed: Just above the sun were some clouds but something about them was just slightly wrong i take a closer look and see to my surprise green and red cloud bands running across the cloud formation. Well this occurance lasted for about five or so minutes in which the clouds managed to go through the full spectrum of colours, including indigo which you cant normally see in a rainbow. Now i was just wondering has anyone else ever in their entire life seen anything like this besides when its sunrise/sunset cause i think i might be going crazy...
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:14   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
NO MORE ACID FOR YOU

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:16   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Yes, i have seen things like that a few times.

And i agree completely whit Mirai.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:16   #4
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Yes, i have seen things like that a few times.

And i agree completely whit Mirai.
so you cut the acid as well?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:29   #5
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
so you cut the acid as well?
that would be a good idea.
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:24   #6
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
*walks around with bag*
HAND IT OVER FFS
all this acid is being donated to erm......charity.....yeah, charity.

and shrooms > acid btw.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 14:00   #7
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Refraction of light through the windows of the bus?
DaWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:25   #8
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
oh I kill me.
you're still talking, go back and do a better job of it
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:35   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by treelo
*walks around with bag*
HAND IT OVER FFS
all this acid is being donated to erm......charity.....yeah, charity.

and shrooms > acid btw.
you are so ****
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:48   #10
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light
Re: lucid dreaming

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
stuff
that's not lucid dreaming...
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote