User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:56   #1
zek132

zek132 is an unknown quantity at this point
How do they do it?!?!

Why do i have a sh*tty Lieutenant and other peeps can have anything they like there?! They didn't all post 1 mil posts did they now?
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:58   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
3 months

or it used to be

but who cares? really? anyone?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:58   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I thought 4 months (120 days).
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:00   #4
zek132

/me wants it!
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:01   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
anyone who wants it that badly isn't ready for it*

*i'm using this next time muslim posts a thread about his sex-life as well
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:04   #6
zek132

Hmm, will it work if you set you pc time to 3 month later, sign up, and then set you time 3 month forword again?

( you know that i'm never serious btw?)
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:06   #7
Ragnarak

no
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:27   #8
Deb
sexy

Deb is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How do they do it?!?!

Quote:
Originally posted by zek132
Why do i have a sh*tty Lieutenant and other peeps can have anything they like there?! They didn't all post 1 mil posts did they now?
Change it in your profile?
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:36   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: How do they do it?!?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Deb
Change it in your profile?
Didn't know they'd released custom titles to everyone - at some point it was only granted to accounts over 3 months old.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:38   #10
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
anyone who wants it that badly isn't ready for it*

*i'm using this next time muslim posts a thread about his sex-life as well
LOL
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:45   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by BlacK_Bengudo
LOL
I second this expression of amusement wholeheartedly.