User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 May 2004, 11:54   #1
bacon roll
with ketchup

bacon roll is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Am I going to prison

hello (seems like as good way as any to start)

I was recently arrested at my house i share with a friend. This freind had decided it would be a good idea to steal 20k GBP from the company we work 4. Now the problem is I found out 24hrs b4 he was arrested and told him 2 put it back. Basically he called me and asked me 2 go 4 a drink with him on the saturday. I met him and he seemed to want to go home ne way we went back 2 the town where we live, had a meal paid 4 by me. Went home watched a movie I felt tired so I went to bed. I woke up in the early hours of the morning went downstairs to get some water, and found my freind counting money. He passed me a sum saying it was savings and he sold some stuff at the time it did not dawn on me what it was. Ne way I counted bout 2k and there was a lot left then i saw the company change fund and realised what was going on. I threatend to tell the manager but I was so angry that I went to bed couldnt sleep. I didnt realy have a chance 2 speak 2 him so he went to work. I didnt see him again that day as I stayed with my parents that night. he called me 5 times that night so I called him to persuade him to put it back he said it was 2 late. The next morning i went there early to speak 2 him ne way i picked up several things and threm them to the floor some cash bags and the safe keys. Ne way this freind must have panicked because it later turned out he put these in my car. So where do I stand
bacon roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 12:10   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Am I going to prison

In the showerblock, legs apart and hoping it's not 'Big Bad Bubba' to go first

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 12:15   #3
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

When he gave you some of the money, did you keep it? Your story doesn't quite make that clear.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 12:50   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

maybe in prison they'll give you a crash course in LITERACY YOU BLUNDERING OAF

and likely also one in mansex
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 12:54   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

If it stops you from posting here, i'll support your conviction.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 12:55   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

From what you've said I doubt you'd get a custodial sentence. So long as you've been honest with the police, etc. What's your friend going to say though? If his story contradicts yours, then you're probably screwed. Depends on the judge / jury (if there is one).

(obligatory 'I don't actually think this is a real story' disclaimer)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:12   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Am I going to prison

You'll probably (hopefully.) be charged and would probably face a custodial.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:15   #8
bacon roll
with ketchup

'When he gave you some of the money, did you keep it? Your story doesn't quite make that clear.'

No I didn't not keep the money I gave it straight back.
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:17   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon roll
'No I didn't not keep the money I gave it straight back.
Double negative
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:18   #10
bacon roll
with ketchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
From what you've said I doubt you'd get a custodial sentence. So long as you've been honest with the police, etc. What's your friend going to say though? If his story contradicts yours, then you're probably screwed. Depends on the judge / jury (if there is one).

(obligatory 'I don't actually think this is a real story' disclaimer)

From what I can tell although the police don't actually tell you what other people say he is trying to ease the burden on himself by implicating me.
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:18   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Am I going to prison

But you knew throughout that this money was stolen throughout? And you accepted it anyway?
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:20   #12
bacon roll
with ketchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You'll probably (hopefully.) be charged and would probably face a custodial.
Thanks for your support It's good to know if the tories come to power nothing will change. You'll still be guilty until proven innocent!
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:22   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Thanks for your support It's good to know if the tories come to power nothing will change. You'll still be guilty until proven innocent!
We believe in strong and effective punishments for the likes of you; we have always been consistent on this.
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:22   #14
bacon roll
with ketchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
But you knew throughout that this money was stolen throughout? And you accepted it anyway?
I did not at any point accept any money I merely counted it before realising where it was from.
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:26   #15
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

You pick your friends very wisely...

no doubt your "friend" is gonna try save his own butt as well
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:27   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

did you beat up your friend yet?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:27   #17
bacon roll
with ketchup

One more thing will it make any difference that he is an illigal immigrant, as they are aware
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:31   #18
skiddy
wild one

This gets 'better and better*'

*'Less believable'
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:33   #19
bacon roll
with ketchup

no as he is currently staying at her majesty's pleasure
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:34   #20
bacon roll
with ketchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
did you beat up your friend yet?
sorry i'll try again. No because he is staying at her majesty's pleasure.
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:43   #21
bacon roll
with ketchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
This gets 'better and better*'

*'Less believable'
As you are probably well aware there is a lot of rubbish talked in these forums. I am however one of the few telling the truth. I was arrested this monday and charged intialy with theft and later with handling. I was held for 22 hours at which point the station inspetor appeared who extended my custody to 36hrs. I was released 6 hours later on 8 weeks unconditional bail while the check fingerprints forensics and cctv footage.
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:45   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Could you not have said this all in the initial post?
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:51   #23
bacon roll
with ketchup

it's quite a lot to remember
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:52   #24
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm waiting for the 'my friend is an Arab' line

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:55   #25
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
it's quite a lot to remember
I'm sure being arrested and put in jail overnight is quite easy to forget when making an initial post about your 'situation'.
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:59   #26
bacon roll
with ketchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I'm sure being arrested and put in jail overnight is quite easy to forget when making an initial post about your 'situation'.
It's not that relevant to the offence I was accused of, or to the evidence for or against me. I just want to know what will happen.
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:01   #27
JC
lolly roffle

It makes more interesting reading for me . A little bit of bold and italics here and there could be helpful as well.

I should start a petition for all stories to be posted in a Dace style .

Last edited by JC; 8 May 2004 at 14:51.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:01   #28
bacon roll
with ketchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
I'm waiting for the 'my friend is an Arab' line

Vaio
Lol no he's from ukraine actually in a town called odessa which you are more than welcome to check I evan think it's near the sea actually.
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:02   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Double negative
Triple actually.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:06   #30
bacon roll
with ketchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Triple actually.
does that make it ok
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:08   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
does that make it ok
Only a heptupal would do that.
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:13   #32
bacon roll
with ketchup

no i didnt not do nothing not at all. Is that 4 or 5
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:14   #33
bacon roll
with ketchup

or is hept 7 i don't remember
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:33   #34
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Amatuers.
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:38   #35
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Amatuers.
Was that a deliberate, ironic typo?!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:40   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
or is hept 7 i don't remember
Yes.
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:45   #37
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Was that a deliberate, ironic typo?!
Oops
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:48   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

****ing amateurs.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:25   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
It makes more interesting reading for me :up:. A little bit of bold and italics here and there could be helpful as well.

I should start a petition for all stories to be posted in a Dace style :cool:.

Where do i sign?
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:27   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is your friend Osama Bin Laden too?
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:27   #41
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Lol no he's from ukraine actually in a town called odessa which you are more than welcome to check I evan think it's near the sea actually.

Who* would name a town after a brand of Vodka?

*other than a complete retard
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:30   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I evan think it's near the sea actually.
It's famous for being a port.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:30   #43
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

well that story's ****ing bullshit but i hope you go to prison anyway for making me read it.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:33   #44
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Thats not really a double negative

He anwered the question, then made a statement, he forgot the commo

A double negative is more like He cant just do nothing

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:36   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I doubt you'll go to jail for that (if it happened), but if you're not careful the literacy police will get you!
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:36   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
well that story's ****ing bullshit but i hope you go to prison anyway for making me read it.

"In the world i see people [go to jail for posting complete bullshit threads expecting people to believe them]."

[/Fight Club paraphrase]
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:36   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

This thread is now about Ukrainian merchant shipping.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:39   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar

Thats not really a double negative

He anwered the question, then made a statement, he forgot the commo

A double negative is more like He cant just do nothing

Didn't not (or did not not) is a double negative. The fact he forgot the comma is irrelevant.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:39   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

The way i hear it the Ukranians ship teen(under)age girls into more "developed" Western countries and force them into prostitution rackets.

[/apparantly]
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:42   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
The way i hear it the Ukranians* ship teen(under)age girls into more "developed" Western countries and force them into prostitution rackets.

[/apparantly]

*me