User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 05:13   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Just so you know

not that you care...but my birthday is in 40 minutes(March 21), the big 24...indeed I am getting old.....

yay for me \o/

Last edited by Dilly_D; 21 Mar 2003 at 05:26.
Dilly_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 05:16   #2
HeWhoBangsYerMa

I'll buy you a cane, gramps.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 07:59   #3
failo

May you get all that you wished for in this birfday m8 =]
& may you get pissed drunk afterwards ;-)
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 11:10   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
happy bday
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 11:22   #5
elefant
Commando

elefant is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just so you know

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilly_D
not that you care...but my birthday is in 40 minutes(March 21), the big 24...indeed I am getting old.....

yay for me \o/
You have started your decline
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 11:23   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
We don't really care, you were right. Getting wiser as you age, eh?

Happy birthday nevertheless, try get laid. If that won't work, get drunk.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 11:31   #7
Linea
Better then you.

Linea is an unknown quantity at this point
When you hit 25 next year, from that day onward, you will begin the 'downhill roll' into your thirties. Aparantly, noone wants to reach 30, for some reason. Why its so important to say your 20 something, I'll never know...
Linea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:45   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
happy birfday!!!! \o/
ofc i told you last night why you won't get yer bday prezzy for at least a week :\

hope ya have a great day!
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 17:18   #9
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

thanks
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 17:24   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
happy borthday

have a pint on me
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 18:00   #11
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Happy birthday
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 18:06   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
dilly wins
(hb)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 18:54   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Happy B-Day!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 19:32   #14
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

thank you, thank you.

btw deffeh....regardless of my birthday, you still win!