User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2005, 02:13   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ooooooh

I've just been chasing burgliars.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 02:23   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ooooooh

I assume that's slang for ****in men in the arse *shrug*
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 02:47   #3
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I assume that's slang for ****in men in the arse *shrug*
turd-burglars

Actually Vaio, it sounds like a story so why haven't you told it?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 02:49   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'll do it in the morning, it's time for some loving (cause I am the big hero and that)

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 03:07   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
i'll do it in the morning, it's time for some loving (cause I am the big hero and that)

"I ****ed a man in the ass and now my wife's interested!"

Sure thing dude.

Sure thing.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 05:03   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

people on GD have a worrying obsession with anal sex. Clearly their mind is on it all the time.

Wonder how long it is before theres a poll : " Giver or Taker "
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 05:40   #7
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm feeling a hate vibe here. I don't approve.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 06:10   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
people on GD have a worrying obsession with anal sex. Clearly their mind is on it all the time.

we don't get enough
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 06:11   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

erm we don't give enough
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 07:30   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Actually it's pretty much only MM and Dace.

Which says it all really.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 11:41   #11
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thread does not deliver. We demand further explanation.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 11:44   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
was Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out for a Hero in the background as well?

Last edited by lokken; 13 Jun 2005 at 11:57.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 12:53   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Actually it's pretty much only MM and Dace.

Which says it all really.

That is so not the case.

I very rarely make any mention of anal sex.

Other forum users talk about it far more often than i.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 15:34   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Ok, here's what happened.

About 2:00 this morning I heard some banging, so I asks about and no-one admitted to being responsible so I had a quick think and realised it was someone jumping onto the garden table we have outside so I quickly grabbed some clothes to investigate. For some reason I decided that the intruder would be suitably intimidated by my Homer Simpson shirt so I put that on. I rushed downstairs and found girly's son had seen someone jumping over the fence. I quickly took control and told him to get to the top of the road and walk down the alleyway, his mate I told to stay at the back window and see what happens and if he feels brave enough to go through the back door if needed. I rushed round down the street to enter the alley from the other side.

With this cunning plan sorted, battle commenced.

I got to the bottom of the alley (crunching along because of the gravel, this never happens in movies fs) and prepared to surprise the intruder who knda sorta wasn't there. The fecker had seen someone at the back window and bolted while I was making my way out. I didn't realise this until after I had nearly clubbed poor greg with a handy plank (I was out of lightning bolts, it was late....) when I heard someone behind the bush half way up the alley, Once we realised that there was no-one there anymore I had a look to see where he had gone and realised he had bolted over the fence to the next street over so I did the same. I was feeling quite Bruce Willis like right upto the point where I tripped and fell flat on my face in someone's garden which woke them up. Lights where coming on as I made my excuses and left.

So we phoned the forces of law and order who had a wander about and that was it.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 15:57   #15
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

You big, handsome hero...

*swoon*

Feel better now?
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 16:04   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I feel the urge to get out the sewing machine and making a superhero costume with a cape natch.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:00   #17
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I was feeling quite Bruce Willis like right upto the point where I tripped and fell flat on my face in someone's garden which woke them up
So when you say you've been being a hero you mean you ran around through other peoples gardens, fell over and made a fool out of yourself.

My hero!
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:38   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Ooooooh

I think it's good for all concerned that you didn't catch them.

'Tony Martin mK II'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:42   #19
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I think unlike Tony Martin he would've had the shit kicked out of him, lets be honest, GD poster vs hardened criminal, I know where my money is...
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:43   #20
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
So when you say you've been being a hero you mean you ran around through other peoples gardens, fell over and made a fool out of yourself.

My hero!
Pretty much, I was hoping my super balancing powers would have saved me as one of my cats bit me yesterday. I'll have to put her in the microwave a bit longer as the radioactivity must have worn off.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:44   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
I think unlike Tony Martin he would've had the shit kicked out of him, lets be honest, GD poster vs hardened criminal, I know where my money is...
I'd have gone easy on him

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:45   #22
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

just put it in a bag, tie off the top and take a trip to the nearest pond.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:53   #23
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Vaio, can we see you in your costume [complete with Homer T-shirt?]
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:54   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Ooooooh

Quote:
What if they'd turned out to be an Afro-Carribean gay?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:59   #25
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
What if they'd turned out to be an Afro-Carribean gay?
Does it make a difference, even if Carlisle had Afro-Carribean gays ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:04   #26
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Vaio, can we see you in your costume [complete with Homer T-shirt?]
Hello ?

Secret identity remember.......

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:15   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Youd have used lube?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:20   #28
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

GD is the epitome of secrecy... a closed society of mysterious indviduals communicating through an exclusive

forum hidden within the depths of the tangled web of the evil Jolt Corporation, each member having met the

twisted criteria* to join...each plotting a scheme of devious proportions, overshadowed by the sinister man

known only as The Godfather- "JammyJim"....

*An unhinged mind is compulsory, narcissim and masochism are optional.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:23   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
GD is the epitome of secrecy... a closed society of mysterious indviduals communicating through an exclusive

forum hidden within the depths of the tangled web of the evil Jolt Corporation, each member having met the

twisted criteria* to join...each plotting a scheme of devious proportions, overshadowed by the sinister man

known only as The Godfather- "JammyJim"....

*An unhinged mind is compulsory, narcissim and masochism are optional.

Right now, the creators of the English language are spinning in their graves so quickly, they could power a city the size of Oxford.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 19:56   #30
Nusselt
share the <3

Vaio failed to mention the bit where he cornered the thief after a prolonged chase, then rodney trotter style started doing a runner when he realised he didn't know what to do next.

Anyway good hunting vaio
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 20:20   #31
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
Vaio failed to mention the bit where he cornered the thief after a prolonged chase, then rodney trotter style started doing a runner when he realised he didn't know what to do next.

Anyway good hunting vaio
you plonker

Yes, I know he is dead !