User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:09   #1
Rick111

Rick111 is on a distinguished road
wat is up me bitches

did u miss me?
is pavil having a open house?
Rick111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:11   #2
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: wat is up me bitches

I remeber you, your that cnut.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:12   #3
Rick111

thank you
i don't remember u
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:12   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh yeaaaaah...

nostalgia.

you can go now
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:14   #5
Rick111

whats that mean
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:15   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

never mind.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:19   #7
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

who are you
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:21   #8
Rick111

ryan partington
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:22   #9
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

hello richard
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:25   #10
Rick111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
hello richard
i kinda remember that i think...
????

hummmm, no, did u use to think my name was richard and i'd get annoyed or summat? cant remember
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:28   #11
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

nah, I just assumed it was.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:33   #12
Rick111

**** me, pa is so boring, but you just can't help hitting the F5 key

i need to pull away

if my dir would go home i could **** off

i might just **** off anyway

yes

bye bye
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:44   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You always have been and always will be a fag Rick.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 20:46   #14
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Dick111?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:16   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember 111.

im sure i have logs where you left #tpe crying or sumsuch....

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:18   #16
Intrepid00

You must post.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:18   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I also remember Rick, the man who physically threatened others with violence ON THE INTERNET.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:48   #18
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I remember Rick one-eleven. A bit of a d1ck, weren't you? Or was that someone else?
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:50   #19
Intrepid00

No, he was the dick that wanted to be as popular as Pavil.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 02:15   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

AND LOOK WHERE PAVIL IS NOW!

innit
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 02:16   #21
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

we made rick a mod for a bit didn't we?
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 02:21   #22
Intrepid00

Wasn't it very brief because of an arseholesh comment he made. Also, he didn't happen to be envolved in another PA clone was he?
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 12:44   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

rick-one-one-one

'no you **** it's'

rick-one-eleven

hi.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 12:52   #24
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Wasn't it Pavil who first said those undying words... "Torz is my goat"?
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 13:00   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was under the impression that Torz blew goats.

Though in fairness I cant even remember where I'm sitting right now let alone shit that happened three years ago =(
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 14:57   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rick was legend for being such a cnut wasnt he? didnt he piss off just about everyone in and out of the game at one point or another?
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 15:01   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

According to channel 4, I'm 31% black.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 15:50   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i knew it!