User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Jul 2005, 19:46   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD , I need Your help here!

Its like this you see.

I get up in the morning, roll over to see my girlfriend lying there, smile , stroll through, have a shower, walk downstairs to finds shes made me breakfast, and some lunch for later at work, I go and catch the bus every morning, dead on time because its right outside my door. I go into work where i work my arse off, gets the praise I deserve, the financial rewards that go with it, I come home, my girlfriend has made me dinner (and shes a great cook), I sit watching movies or playing the computer or going out golfing every evening without any complaints from her, and at night, we go upstairs and make love in every conceivable position to our mutual enjoyment.

My problem GD Is : I dont have a problem. And that means I just dont fit in here anymore. I have no angst left. I have nobody to hate. I have no particular thing to hate. I cant motivate myself to really have a go at anyone. Or even consider a snappy comeback. Hell, I think of gimmick account ideas now and dismiss them as silly.

Help me GD. Youre my only hope
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 19:50   #2
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: GD , I need Your help here!

you're a fat scottish twat

<3
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 19:51   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

win or lose

you're still a retard
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 19:54   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
win or lose

you're still a retard
I triied to slap myself and missed whilst reading this comment.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 20:04   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Did you have a growth spurt or something while I was away?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 20:06   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Did you have a growth spurt or something while I was away?
Ive had several spurts, and some I have attempted to justify as "Personal Growth" , but not perhaps in the way you are referring to.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 20:08   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

I go to all that effort of setting up a spurt joke and that's the best you can manage? I think you're right, this place ain't for you anymore
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 20:11   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So you're basically... what you're essentially doing... what's happening here is...

**** it. **** you. **** you and your girlfriend, **** your bus, **** your door, your praise and your financial rewards. **** your sense of satisfaction, your self-esteem, your happiness and **** your future. **** it all, right in the ass, right there in the goddamn starfish.

I have none of that. No girlfriend, no bus, no mother****ing 'oh look how awesome I am' door, sure as Christ no financial rewards. I can't get no satisfaction, and I'm not happy.

You come here, you ****, you ****ing come here, you ****, you come here and you tell us all how well you're doing? Well **** you, buster and **** everything else. We've got Deepflow here who's so mashed he doesn't even know what a door is, let alone ****ing praising it. We've T&F with a cancer-riddled ex, MM being a fag about girls, Yahwe getting eaten alive by flying bastards, Vaio fighting the establishment, Deffeh near having a heart-attack in Thresher of all places, the list goes on and ****ing on.

This is a train, you schmuck, this is a one-way train to hell and do you know who you are? Do you know who you are on this train? You're the ****ing whack-job sat at the front with his cock out grinning like a moron, and you're ****ing up the vibe. GET OFF MY TRAIN.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 20:13   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

also, can i be you some time?
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 20:15   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
also, can i be you some time?
Im going on holiday in a fortnight, i dont want them to know im gone. You can sub for a couple of weeks easy. Just tell them my girlfriends scouse accent has rubbed off on you, and learn how to play golf.

Win-Win.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 20:15   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

You been boozing Liverpool-style much? How's that fat **** deerbarn?

We should arrange another Glasgow effort.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 20:18   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
You been boozing Liverpool-style much? How's that fat **** deerbarn?

We should arrange another Glasgow effort.
A liverpool meetup is more likely, as she can visit her friends and family and I get off the leash for a bit. Over here, I cant exactly say "Im ****ing off to Glasgow for a weekend, wash my clothes while im gone".

Id get back to find my shirts in the bin, my golf clubs in Oxfam, and my computer decorating the back garden.

PS : Deerbarn was last seen looking large, content, and enjoying life. Thats right Pabs, SOMEONE LIVING IN LIVERPOOL ACTUALLY ENJOYS IT. HES GOT VERY FEW COMPLAINTS. HE STILL DRINKS LIKE A FISH AND DOESNT GET ROBBED BECAUSE HES BUILT LIKE THE SIDE OF A BRICK SHITHOUSE. GET DOWN TO THAT GYM NOW YOU SCRAWNY ****ER!
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 20:32   #13
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Next up on the Kurashima Channel: Kura's Life - The pitter patter of... - ...tiny feet. Kurashima finds himself lulled into a false sense of security, only to discover to his further horror that his bunny boiler girlfriend is expecting twins.

KuraTV News at 11 - Kurashima to become a dad; world dismayed. G8 leaders united in condemnation; GD collectively laughs out loud. Kurashima last seen heading towards cliffs.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 20:33   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You all are scum in my eyes.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 20:43   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Next up on the Kurashima Channel: Kura's Life - The pitter patter of... - ...tiny feet. Kurashima finds himself lulled into a false sense of security, only to discover to his further horror that his bunny boiler girlfriend is expecting twins.

KuraTV News at 11 - Kurashima to become a dad; world dismayed. G8 leaders united in condemnation; GD collectively laughs out loud. Kurashima last seen heading towards cliffs.
Id quite like the idea of being a father. Imagine Kura Jr on here with his own account.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 21:53   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your girlfriend is having an affair while you're at work.

You have a problem, you just don't realise it yet - once you find out you'll come crawling back for our pity and our oh-so-subtle jibes about rohypnol and under-age sex.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 22:40   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

course he has a bloody problem.

he's a lower middle class shit tied into a demeaning job a mortgage and to repeat prescriptions of valium and prozac to keep the fattest girl on an island of people with no chins and 12 webbed toes convinced that she loves him.

if he chooses to glamourise it here, can we blame him?
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 23:17   #18
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Become a fundamentalist Muslim and start carrying a backpack. You will find new levels of angst to explore.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:01   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
course he has a bloody problem.

he's a lower middle class shit tied into a demeaning job a mortgage and to repeat prescriptions of valium and prozac to keep the fattest girl on an island of people with no chins and 12 webbed toes convinced that she loves him.

if he chooses to glamourise it here, can we blame him?
I think youve been reading beneath your status Mr Steven.

I appreciate the Daily Mail is still a quality newspaper, but really, you shouldnt believe everything they write.

And did you just stoop to calling someone a "Shit". Good god man, thats almost common. What happened to "Oik" or "Commoner". Your manners are atrocious!
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:05   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Become a fundamentalist Muslim and start carrying a backpack. You will find new levels of angst to explore.
But that requires years of training and learning to accept the existence of a god that i quite happily ignore as a non-existant being.

Why on earth would anyone want to do such a silly thing?
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:14   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I think youve been reading beneath your status Mr Steven.

I appreciate the Daily Mail is still a quality newspaper, but really, you shouldnt believe everything they write.
no paper writes about the isle of mani'vegottagetoutofthisplace as you ought to know

P.S. given the sheer number of both female and male partners that i've had friends describe as oiks i try to avoid the term
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:18   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
no paper writes about the isle of mani'vegottagetoutofthisplace as you ought to know

P.S. given the sheer number of both female and male partners that i've had friends describe as oiks i try to avoid the term
You will mix with those below your social standing Steven. Those temptations you are supposed to have learned to overcome at University, but my god, you went to an I-Series event!

I wouldnt be surprised if your friends now had an "Oiks Gallery" somewhere with which to mock you.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:20   #23
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

You havent mentioned the key issue in this matter, whats your golfing handicap?
________
LIVE SEX

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:06.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:22   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

You're selling mobile phones in a retail shop, aren't you?
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:23   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
You havent mentioned the key issue in this matter, whats your golfing handicap?
Officially 28 , but the society have cut me to 25 after i scored 41 stableford points around the Islands only Championship Links course
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:23   #26
Yahwe
I am.

no no no

that isn't fair

he's important.

he works in a bank
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:30   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
no no no

that isn't fair

he's important.

he works in a bank
"Living in the Love of the common people" I think they call it.

Importance is rated only by those with an overwhelming need to feel loved/adored by all around them to compensate for a severe lack of confidence in themselves and their everyday lives.

An important person dies and everyone remembers how important they were, right?

An important person lives and ..... well, unless theyre REALLY important, nobody even knows who they are until theyre dead.

Alas, theyre still dead, and cannot bask in the glorious outpourings of praise that their important friends deliver as a eulogy.

Gosh, that sounds such a fab life! Can we swop? Like that Ladette to Lady thing? We could have "Banker to Bounder" or "Commoner to Cad"

I love it. Ill get those reality TV people on the phone right away!
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:34   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Oh nevermind, that was Rids

So he's one of those bank guys who explain old people how to use their bankpass, put saving money on their accounts and dress and smile like Ken do?
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:36   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Oh nevermind, that was Rids

So he's one of those bank guys who explain old people how to use their bankpass, put saving money on their accounts and dress and smile like Ken do?
No, but what I do in my job is irrelevant to the discussion. I could explain, but then its open to mockery, which means i was wasting my tiee explaining. Ill just let you all make it up.

Anyway.

Should you be up at this time? Dont you have a tight looking blonde girlfriend to be satisfying?
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:40   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:

Should you be up at this time? Dont you have a tight looking blonde girlfriend to be satisfying?

I am disabling my bed and in some minutes my pc as well as I am moving into my new house tomorrow.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:41   #31
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I am disabling my bed and in some minutes my pc as well as I am moving into my new house tomorrow.
I moved 3 weeks ago. Took a week off work, couldnt wait to get back.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:46   #32
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Speaking about taking a week off and tight blonde girlfriend; I'll be a off for the first week of august and she will as well.

(she still lives with her parents)

You couldn't wait to get back to work?
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 05:51   #33
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[quote=Kurashima]No, but what I do in my job is irrelevant to the discussion. I could explain, but then its open to mockery, which means i was wasting my tiee explaining. Ill just let you all make it up./QUOTE]
I thought you wanted help with this whole angst deficiency.
Wouldn't some disparaging and degrading remarks about the job you love help satisfy this need? Have you become so jaded that you are immune to the well intended derision of your internet pals?

What is to become of you?
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 07:01   #34
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Does SHE work? Is SHE happy?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 09:38   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
Does SHE work? Is SHE happy?
Thats an excellent point. I should base my angst on the fact shes not happy.

Except she is. Should I make her unhappy just to feed my non existent angst?
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 09:46   #36
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

That would be a wise move, yes.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:21   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good for you kura

nothing wrong with being happy and you don't actually need angst to fit in on this forum, it just helps
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:23   #38
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kura, just rejoice in the fact that 95% of the posters on here won't have 10% of what you have

and probably less than 25% have ever had sex with someone other than themselves

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:42   #39
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

you're brewing trouble up for the future though.

tell me, you girlfriend is so damn nice it smarts, but how do you return the favour, and don't say screwing her, that only cuts it for about 6 months on average

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 13:20   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He's the breadwinner.
She's the breadmaker.

I'm glad you're happy with your life Kura. Don't complain about it
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 13:26   #41
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OH NOES IM HAPPY!! WHAT DO I DO NOW!!???

stop whining and enjoy yourself.

and of course you don't have to be angsty to fit in here, there are plenty of us who are doing just great

RR in particular has been disgustingly happy recently.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 16:35   #42
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your life might be great, but i wasnt too fussed for this thread till Pab came to town.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 17:31   #43
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

well dosen't this place work as an angst, i mean you spen time on the internet with a bunch of well angry twenty somethings, if your happy a bunch of dark and angry people would annoy me.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 18:02   #44
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Its like this you see.

I get up in the morning, roll over to see my girlfriend lying there, smile , stroll through, have a shower, walk downstairs to finds shes made me breakfast, and some lunch for later at work, I go and catch the bus every morning, dead on time because its right outside my door. I go into work where i work my arse off, gets the praise I deserve, the financial rewards that go with it, I come home, my girlfriend has made me dinner (and shes a great cook), I sit watching movies or playing the computer or going out golfing every evening without any complaints from her, and at night, we go upstairs and make love in every conceivable position to our mutual enjoyment.

My problem GD Is : I dont have a problem. And that means I just dont fit in here anymore. I have no angst left. I have nobody to hate. I have no particular thing to hate. I cant motivate myself to really have a go at anyone. Or even consider a snappy comeback. Hell, I think of gimmick account ideas now and dismiss them as silly.

Help me GD. Youre my only hope
I got the same set up, but I'm a Texan. I keep coming back here for the punishment. Maybe you should hang out at one of those super ultra right wing forums where they hate people from "Old Europe."
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 15:05   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: GD , I need Your help here!

Quote:
or going out golfing every evening
There's your problem, you see. That needs treating.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 18:30   #46
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
There's your problem, you see. That needs treating.
My life isnt so perfect this evening, but only because I had a thoroughly crap round of golf on a "Links" course which is actually flattened gorse land with a couple of man made lakes.

Still, could be worse, I could be single, miserable and stuck in a flat in London wondering if i can risk going to KFC for dinner or if ill get bombed.
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 18:31   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think your real problem here kura is that multi-grain nutrition never tasted so good.