User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 03:31   #1
Rick111

Rick111 is on a distinguished road
a good question

i'm not into the ald drugs myself.....

when i'm out and had a few cheeky ones, sometimes ill have a smoke to enhance the "pissed" effect...
it's laughin innit?
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 03:35   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: a good question

if class C its £150
if class A its 100 hours CPO

innit.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 03:41   #3
Rick111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
if class C its £150
if class A its 100 hours CPO

innit.
sup man, watto said u wanted an e-mail.... not into that like

hows shit?
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 03:44   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick111
sup man, watto said u wanted an e-mail.... not into that like

hows shit?
shit's good.

get into something ffs.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 03:45   #5
Rick111

Quote:
shit's good.

get into something ffs.
bad anwser, almost, ALMOST as bad as "that can't be you"
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 03:47   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
bad anwser, almost, ALMOST as bad as "that can't be you"
this forum is not our playground,

get a ****inggrip kid. i'm still older than you!

i just miss you.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 03:51   #7
Rick111

Quote:
this forum is not our playground,

get a ****inggrip kid. i'm still older than you!

i just miss you.
sunshine (new word of the day an all that) as much as a clever lad you are, you know why i've got that pure dislike towards you.. here it goes big man

take an idle, lie and try to manipulate
"robbie la, he's had gay sex ya know" - got me thinking
bad idea.... close, but not close enough......
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 03:53   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
sunshine (new word of the day an all that) as much as a clever lad you are, you know why i've got that pure dislike towards you.. here it goes big man

take an idle, lie and try to manipulate
"robbie la, he's had gay sex ya know" - got me thinking
bad idea.... close, but not close enough......
robbie williams? yeah he's a poof.

otherwise some of us feel old friends overcome new fears.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 03:55   #9
Rick111

Quote:
otherwise some of us feel old friends overcome new fears.
man thins is what im talking about.... play on words, it's a weak area on yours, intelligence.... yeah
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 03:57   #10
Yahwe
I am.

a) stop playing dumb
b) read your ****ing pms
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 03:59   #11
Rick111

Quote:
a) stop playing dumb
b) read your ****ing pms
MSN la... [email protected]
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 04:00   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've dabbled in my fair share of substances. I won't mix any with alcohol though.

Occasionally I've eaten a few cakes and then I'll have a pint or two. That's the limit of my mixing though.

If a substance brings out "effects", then why screw it up (or enhance it riskily) with alcohol? It isn't required.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 11:08   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
If a substance brings out "effects", then why screw it up (or enhance it riskily) with alcohol? It isn't required.
It's not particular risky, unless you overdo it.

And the reason to mix it is to mix the effects. I find that pills (for instance) by themselves can be a little dull without some alcohol. I am much more likely to be "sociable" while drinking and this mixed with other substances can be pleasurable.

Obviously not all mixtures are a good idea (mushrooms + vodka was probably a bad idea, in a nightclub at least).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:50   #14
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

never had any problems of any sorts with anything..

all you know howers are officially not entirely correct
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:56   #15
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Nah, don't like drugs.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 18:16   #16
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I only smoke dope. Dont do any other drugs, have tried and wasnt impressed (e.g. coke, why do peaople pay more than £10 for that shit!)
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:52   #17
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

beer + weed = good, heavy duty, sexual activity

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:53   #18
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
this is not always true
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:53   #19
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
and what do you mean by heavy duty??
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote