User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 20:38   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Alliance members

As an alliance member many things has changed since the early days of PA, progress in some eyes – lesser influence in others etc…

Alliances today (the major ones) are governed by mostly skilled people who played this game for several rounds and they know how to “do things” if you get my drift!?

The point of this thread is to put the finger on only one thing that to a “normal” member have changed more dramatically then other alliance stuff.

In the early days members were ordered to meetings were they could vote on who they should go to war on or which alliance they should support etc.

I dare to say that today the single member have less or to be honest absolutely nothing to do with PA politics, all the politics are run by officers who do as they like and the rest have to follow. The ordinary member frankly puts their PA round into some HC:s hands.

This might be all good or for that matter a way that PA had to take?

At least it seems like a subject to discuss?