User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jun 2003, 19:38   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
I went out of Wimbledon today

Anthony Dupuis (Fra) beat Richard Bloomfield (GB) 6-4 7-6 (8-6) 6-3

STRAIGHT SETS! It was embarassing
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 19:48   #2
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
you got beaten by a frenchie.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 19:51   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I went out of Wimbledon today

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III

STRAIGHT SETS! It was embarassing
Still better than ghey sets.
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 21:00   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
did you pack any fudge for the trip?
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 22:38   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Was this on centre court?

Cos im going tommorow getting the 5pm-close pass.
Never been before. Know how long i'll have to que for and whether there are many matches 5pm-close?

(i know i wont get access to centre court etc.)

ta.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 22:49   #6
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
How do they sell the tickets, just turn up and que? I'd like to take the g/f.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 22:54   #7
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
That's what i'm doing.

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/about/queue.html
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:03   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
That's what i'm doing.

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/about/queue.html
cheers
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:16   #9
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
i went on monday,

was f***ing awesome seeing hewitt getting his ass kicked.

we left half way through the last match, (two replacement women) because the other match stopped, as the guy got injured. gave our tickets to the guys near the gate, they then resell the seats to losers like you lot

ha

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:14   #10
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
teh french should stick to making ghey love.

oh. i forgot. thats tennis.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:57   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
i went on monday,

was f***ing awesome seeing hewitt getting his ass kicked.
damn right, ****ing lleyton wankface

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote