User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 04:06   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I for one

Am thankful for the little screens that every public restroom seems to have now between the urinals. I didn't use them before because they weren't there, like.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 04:11   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: I for one

Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
Am thankful for the little screens that every public restroom seems to have now between the urinals. I didn't use them before because they weren't there, like.
I assume the pointers can understand this, as a setter I have no idea what you're on about
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 04:32   #3
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point
Aye, I feel 'comfortable' when taking a piss now, instead of having to choose a urinal with at least two empty ones between me and the nearest possible gay.
Kal_Zakath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 04:56   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
ah.. now i understand
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 05:01   #5
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
life must be difficult when one has to be self-conscious about their penis.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 08:06   #6
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
just keep your eyes on the road :/
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 08:22   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: I for one

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
I assume the pointers can understand this, as a setter I have no idea what you're on about
I'm more of a corgi personally.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 08:59   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: I for one

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'm more of a corgi personally.
welsh?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 09:05   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: I for one

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
welsh?
A CowWoofWoof if you will.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 09:06   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
moo

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 09:08   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
moo
Shitake Mushrooms for all!
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:47   #12
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
You shouldn't be whipping your wang out next to another man unless you're planning a swordfight
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:49   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
life must be difficult when one has to be self-conscious about their penis.
Its not that, it's just that very many men spill all over their neigbhours. I do not want piss from a 50-year old construction worker on my pants, thank you.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:54   #14
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
http://DookieVelvet.has-a-small-(what goes here?).com/
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:59   #15
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Its not that, it's just that very many men spill all over their neigbhours. I do not want piss from a 50-year old construction worker on my pants, thank you.
:eek:
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 13:29   #16
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

strong image.

not to mention the smell.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote