User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 May 2003, 18:58   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lightbulb The "Manchester United Linked with" Game

It seems every time i check the latest football headlines Man Utd have been linked with some player or other.

Anyway, i thought itd be funny to see a complete list of all those theyve been considering buying over the last year-year and a half.

List those you can remember

Claude Makalele
Joos Valgaeren
Edgar Davids
Ronaldo
Rivaldo
Patrick Kluivert
Paul Robinson
Rustu Recber
Patrick Vieira

Those should do for starters

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:01   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Ronaldihno too
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:03   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Damien Duff
Harry Kewell
Ronaldihno
Hernan Crespo
Jaap Stam (because Lazio havent paid the fee)
Russell Hoult
Brad Friedel
Antti Niemi
Alan Smith
Some Brazilian left back from Juventus
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:03   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
aye

Gennaro Gattuso
Phillippe Mexes

Unread 9 May 2003, 19:06   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Some Brazilian left back from Juventus

Athirson? He's a brazilian left back but I don't think he's from juve.
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:15   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Martin Laursen
Alessandro Nesta
Lilian Thuram

for another three
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:18   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

David Bellion too? Or did i imagine that

Unread 9 May 2003, 19:19   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
simon davies
stephen carr
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:21   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I read that title and thought it was Game, aka the roman fortress, the PA celeb!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:21   #10
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Ryan Semple
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:25   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
David Bellion too?
Oh yes.

If we're going back a few years, Kevin Phillips too.
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:29   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Damien Duff

Anti Niemi
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:29   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

No, god, one - one and a half years is enough

I think they Wanted Henrik Larsson this time last year too

Unread 9 May 2003, 19:30   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Oh yeah, and when Stillian Petrov went in a huff, Man Utd were linked with him for half a week too

Unread 9 May 2003, 19:36   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Not to be cliched or anything but I really think it'd be shorter and quicker if we started listing the players Utd haven't been linked with.
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:36   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Luis Figo, of course.
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:37   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Viduka
Shevchenko (I'm sure that is mispelt)
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:38   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It's not. But ironically 'misspelt' is.

Sven Goran Eriksson.
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:40   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I did it on purpose! Honest.

Sol Campbell
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:43   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Burak Okan
Vieri
Both Inzaghis
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:47   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Rio Ferdinand (oh)
Rui Costa
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:51   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Thomas Sorensen
Pavel Nedved
and I can't believe noone's mentioned Geremi yet.
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:53   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Desailly
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:01   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

John Terry
Jonathon Woodgate
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:03   #25
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Luis Figo
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:04   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

James Beattie
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:06   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Martin O'Neill
Wayne Rooney
Darius Vassell

Unread 9 May 2003, 20:06   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
Luis Figo
Had him.

Kakhaber Kaladze
Massimo Ambrosini for a couple more Milanese.
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:07   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Sebastien Frey
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:08   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Robbie Keane
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:10   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

This thread was brilliant

Unread 9 May 2003, 20:11   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Alessandro Del Piero
David Trezeguet
Gaizka Zabala Mendieta
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:13   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Massimo Maccarone (after he single handedly destroyed the England under 21s)
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:15   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Diego Tristan
Edgar Davids
Walter Samuel

I could keep posting people forever :\
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:16   #35
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Batistuta
Di Canio
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:16   #36
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Hierro
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:45   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Marc Overmars
Unread 9 May 2003, 22:47   #38
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Cristiano Ronaldo
Ricardo Quaresma

I want to see Gattuso the caveman in the premiership
he was the only player worth watching in that Milan derby champ league semi final.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 22:56   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Cristian Chivu
Igor Tudor
Unread 9 May 2003, 23:43   #40
Pi-air
hurr!

Pi-air will become famous soon enoughPi-air will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Not to be cliched or anything but I really think it'd be shorter and quicker if we started listing the players Utd haven't been linked with.
P. Van Hooijdonk ?

Last edited by Pi-air; 9 May 2003 at 23:49.
Pi-air is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 23:48   #41
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Pi-air
P. Van Hooijdonk ?
Highly amusing.
Unread 9 May 2003, 23:50   #42
Pi-air
hurr!

Pi-air will become famous soon enoughPi-air will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Highly amusing.
did you see the connection?
Pi-air is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 05:53   #43
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Edgar Davids
Had him
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 09:45   #44
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Pi-air
did you see the connection?
With Manchester United? No. With this amusing thread? Yes.
Unread 10 May 2003, 10:00   #45
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Man Utd have today been linked with a consortium of sporting goods manufacturers who have been exploiting the fact that any sap with half a brain says 'I LIEK FUBALL SO I WILL BYE A DAVID BEKAM SHIRT, DUUURRRRRRRRRR' and then charging these idiots hand over fist for sub-quality goods made by the bloodied hands of small children in East Timor.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote