User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:14   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
New Goalkeeper

So Arsenal got themselves a new keeper... after going through a long list of rejections.

Will the new dude prove himself a hit?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:17   #2
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
He'll prove himself to be as **** as that ponytailed pirate geezer they sold to City

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:21   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
He'll prove himself to be as **** as that ponytailed pirate geezer they sold to City
They didn't sell the pirate to Man City. He was out of contract.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:22   #4
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
They didn't sell the pirate to Man City. He was out of contract.
That has nothing to do with Ze German being ****e

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:27   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
He'll be **** and Taylor will be number 1 this season.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:28   #6
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
That has nothing to do with Ze German being ****e
I was merely pointing out your mistake that's all.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:29   #7
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
I was merely pointing out your mistake that's all.
Stop derailing your own thread.

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:51   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Jens Lehman is an old bastard. Stupid bastards.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:51   #9
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Stop derailing your own thread.
Derailing? You're making yourself look just stupid.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 13:07   #10
Sokar

Sokar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
He's a good goalkeeper though, played one of his best seasons last year in dortmund, currently number 2 behind Kahn in Germany.

:: R4: 163:22:13 :: R5: 2:14:20 :: R6: 21:5:15 :: R7: 29:19:3 :: R8: 41:7:8 :: R9: 36:7:2 :: R9.5: 2:4:2 ::

The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in "Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire" and the computer will ask, "Specify type of goat."

Jason Alexander
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 13:15   #11
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
Derailing? You're making yourself look just stupid.
You're doing it again

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 13:18   #12
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Not as old as the other grandad who left earlier so he might be good.... I think.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 14:47   #13
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sokar
He's a good goalkeeper though, played one of his best seasons last year in dortmund, currently number 2 behind Kahn in Germany.
he's better than Kahn, but is a liablity.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 15:03   #14
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally posted by inf
he's better than Kahn, but is a liablity.
Wasn't Kahn going through some problems?
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 15:27   #15
inf
Banned

Quote:
Wasn't Kahn going through some problems?
Maybe, but at least he doesn't get sent off.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 15:30   #16
Sokar

Sokar is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, divorce is running and he has a new gf now, of course it all went through the german media and his performance last season was quite bad too.

However, according to him that's all "solved" now and he is looking forward to playing a good season again.

If everything is normal Kahn owns Lehmann by far, though that doesn't make Lehmann a bad keeper, Kahn is just playing in a different category.

:: R4: 163:22:13 :: R5: 2:14:20 :: R6: 21:5:15 :: R7: 29:19:3 :: R8: 41:7:8 :: R9: 36:7:2 :: R9.5: 2:4:2 ::

The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in "Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire" and the computer will ask, "Specify type of goat."

Jason Alexander
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 15:35   #17
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sokar
Yeah, divorce is running and he has a new gf now, of course it all went through the german media and his performance last season was quite bad too.

However, according to him that's all "solved" now and he is looking forward to playing a good season again.

If everything is normal Kahn owns Lehmann by far, though that doesn't make Lehmann a bad keeper, Kahn is just playing in a different category.
I think technically Lehmann is a better keeper, it's his temper that lets him down.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 19:34   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
funny that, i wonder if any of you arsenal fans would have called him "better than kahn" before you bought him.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 19:41   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
No one except Arsenal fans care whether Lehmann will be a 'hit' - a goalkeeper hardly provides entertainment.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 20:52   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
No one except Arsenal fans care whether Lehmann will be a 'hit' - a goalkeeper hardly provides entertainment.
Chilavert
Campos
Schmeichel
Barthez

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 20:54   #21
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
funny that, i wonder if any of you arsenal fans would have called him "better than kahn" before you bought him.

Yes I would, and he would be the first keeper for germany if he wasn't such a twat.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 21:10   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Chilavert
Campos
Schmeichel
Barthez
Taibi
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 21:31   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by inf
Yes I would,
Bull-****. Sorry, but i dont believe you. I also dont believe you can rave much about him after the amount of keepers arsenal went for without luck

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 21:39   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I hear that Rustu is the best keeper in the world Rids
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 21:57   #25
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Chilavert
Campos
Schmeichel
Barthez
The 'Barthez and Brown show' comedy duo of 2001/2002 has now expired. The other two are only liked because they have strange quirks of taking free kicks and going up front.

Schmeichel is the only and I mean the Only keeper who is entertaining for his keeping abilities and make me get out of my seat. Best keeper i've seen in my time.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:18   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think Kahn is better, but I'm a disparaged (?) Arsenal fan.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:31   #27
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Oliver Kahn is not the Pope.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:48   #28
inf
Banned

Quote:
Bull-****. Sorry, but i dont believe you. I also dont believe you can rave much about him after the amount of keepers arsenal went for without luck
Believe what you want.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:51   #29
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Taibi
Bosnich
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 11:12   #30
Blastoderm
________

I've just found out that Lehmann scores goals as well. Wahey! They've got a Schmiechel of their own.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 11:19   #31
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
They should have bought Robinson when they had the chance, he is young and from what i've seen a better keeper than Lehmann.

Anyway, Friedel > *
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 11:33   #32
Blastoderm
________

I agree. But due to lack of fundings, I don't think cash-strapped Leeds will give them at a very cheap price.

And Brad is a star.