User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jul 2003, 21:32   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
PA GD Fantasy Football 2003/2004

Come on folks, roll up, roll up.

Not just a premiership one this year, but the SPL too!

Scoring system isnt as good as the one we used last year, but itll do. (And im up for playing many different leagues and formats, so its all cool)

The League name is "General Discussion" and the Password is "UK755"

And we'll never wank alone.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 22:14   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
does this one end at xmas too?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 22:35   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it ****ing better not

Unread 17 Jul 2003, 22:36   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
it ****ing better not
last year's did
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 11:15   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i'm signing up, this better be fun fun fun

Last edited by Bloomers III; 18 Jul 2003 at 11:30.
Bloomers III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 11:43   #6
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
they deleted my Homos United account, bastards
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 11:48   #7
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
im signed up under mark

Quote:
Mini-League Winners - Whisky Galore
The case goes to the mini-league creator, although we expect them to generously distribute bottles to their top scoring mini-league teams.
Deffeh.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores

Last edited by Androme; 18 Jul 2003 at 11:54.
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 12:12   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

err, i didnt see that.

Tell you what, if by some strange chance we end up winning this, i will throw a fan-****ing-tastic party at my place at the end of the year, and we'll go through the crate and more.

Unread 18 Jul 2003, 12:16   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
err, i didnt see that.

Tell you what, if by some strange chance we end up winning this, i will throw a fan-****ing-tastic party at my place at the end of the year, and we'll go through the crate and more.
----------retired-------
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 12:35   #10
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope my team dont **** up :P

Howard
Mellberg
Gallas
Riise
Lundekvam
Dunn
Barry
Gerrard
Gravesen
Ruud (the diver :P)
Djorkaeff
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 12:40   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
right, i have picked a team, so there is your bottom place sorted
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 13:11   #12
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I was "nodrog wanabes" by Mark

now my new team (under androme) is better by far: (I had to leave out my beloved Pires for Okocha as of funding )

Code:
      Niemi  
Clapham   Cole   Cygan   Harte  
    Dyer   Lampard   Okocha  
     Anelka   Henry   Smith
----------retired-------
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 14:33   #13
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
i signed up
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 15:27   #14
Ragnarak

is having 2 teams cheating?
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 15:29   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

no, but i wont be happy

Try and keep to one team. If needs be you can create another in a different league

Unread 18 Jul 2003, 17:50   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

well gimme a password for another league and Il send my nodrog wanabes team elsehwhere (I don't actually need it nemore, hence creation of my 2nd account)
----------retired-------
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 17:51   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
In, like Flynn

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 17:52   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
well gimme a password for another league and Il send my nodrog wanabes team elsehwhere (I don't actually need it nemore, hence creation of my 2nd account)
create your own, or check the forums

Unread 18 Jul 2003, 18:42   #19
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Barthez
Bridge Sommeil Woodgate Yobo
Dyer Gerrard Giggs Parker
Anelka Bellamy

I ran out of money for my last two defenders, so had to get Sommeil and Yobo.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 18:53   #20
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
In to (probably) bring the team score down with my team based on heavily flawed knowledge.

Does the positioning on the grid of the players influence ones score and if so, is it possible to change it?
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 18:55   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

no, and no. I take it you mean players seeming out of position ie lampard out wide left, riise at right back etc

Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:12   #22
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Taken from the 'how to play' section
The code you'll need to activate a transfer changes every week. So remember to buy The Herald every Monday and you'll get the current code in the Weekend Sport supplement.
This kind of favours you loyal Herald readers for I'm most certainly not going to buy foreign newspapers because of some online football face-off.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:19   #23
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
This kind of favours you loyal Herald readers for I'm most certainly not going to buy foreign newspapers because of some online football face-off.
i'm sure deffeh or whoever gets the paper will give us the code, and ne way i dont like too many transfers
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 20:03   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
In, like Flynn

A Pint of Stella v A Pint of Diet Coke says i can finish ahead of you DM
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 20:40   #25
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I want to bet £10 that any team without an Arsenal player does not do better than me.
----------retired-------
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 20:46   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I want to bet £10 that any team without an Arsenal player does not do better than me.
Ill take you up on that bet

Code:
                  Wright  

Finnan   Gallas   O'Shea   Silvestre  

Bowyer   Dyer   Veron  

Anelka    Beattie    Smith

Payment to be made by Paypal to whoever wins , k?
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 21:51   #27
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Ill take you up on that bet
ouch - you might just win - but I am confident [ my team ] will be a gd match for yours
----------retired-------
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 22:19   #28
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I entered a team.

I will now forget all about this, someone remind me when the premiership is about to kick off.
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 22:52   #29
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Team name: Furball's Furbies

Jones

Carr Harte Kelly O'Shea

Gravesen Jenas Parlour Stanic

Larsson van Nistelrooy

decided to go 4-4-2 for its simplicity.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 00:36   #30
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
A Pint of Stella v A Pint of Diet Coke says i can finish ahead of you DM
Done.

Code:
                   Given  

Cole      Duberry   Sinclair     Taylor 

Hamann   Juninho    Paulista   Lampard  

Beattie    Keane    Viduka

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 00:53   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
i'm sure deffeh or whoever gets the paper will give us the code,
Hooray, my life now has meaning

Unread 19 Jul 2003, 01:12   #32
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I am trying to figure out if I should either

a : Want to take part

b : Want to get 10 threads with my name as the last poster

c: Really should go to sleep before I turn into a complete NODROG

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 19:29   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Code:
            Cudicini  
  Carragher  Ehiogu   Keown   Watson  
        Greening   Jenas   Lampard  
        Beattie   Larsson   Todorov

Last edited by LHC; 20 Jul 2003 at 15:05.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 19:35   #34
Ragnarak

Quote:
heh i don't have any arse players on principle
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 19:36   #35
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Done.

Code:
                   Given  

Cole      Duberry   Sinclair     Taylor 

Hamann   Juninho    Paulista   Lampard  

Beattie    Keane    Viduka
that's 12

juninho/paulista is same person
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 00:13   #36
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Code:
                  Dudek

Melchiot   Campbell   Johansson   Hyppia 

Bowyer        Djemba-Djemba       Whelan

Beattie        Sheringham          Henry
I'm in.
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 14:35   #37
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Code:
                  Dudek

Melchiot   Campbell   Johansson   Hyppia 

Bowyer        Djemba-Djemba       Whelan

Beattie        Sheringham          Henry
I'm in.
at least 1 person has picked Djemba-Djemba I didn't pick him on the principle of picking a better player but he was my 4th choice of my 4-3-3 formation
----------retired-------
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 15:07   #38
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Not enough Larssons for my liking!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 19:47   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
there you go:

Cudicini
Davidson De la Cruz Duberry O'Shea
Djemba-Djemba Gerrard Hughes
Larsson Rooney Solskjaer

djemba-djemba and larsson in

oh yeah, and cos im usless, im in under my real name, so i am michael nattress' without a clue
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 21:14   #40
Potatouk
Dude with meat

Potatouk is an unknown quantity at this point
yeh this league sounds good.

any1 do the yahoo fantasy fotball leagues?
Potatouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 22:17   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Potatouk
yeh this league sounds good.

any1 do the yahoo fantasy fotball leagues?

Now that you mention it, i havent yet done my team for this season.
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 22:29   #42
CoD
(.) (.)

yahoo r'nt up until august i think.

I done the times one for big prize money etc. but its a £5 entry fee till end of july then its a tenner
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 23:25   #43
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Signed up.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 22:13   #44
Potatouk
Dude with meat

Potatouk is an unknown quantity at this point
Dont let this team scare you guys at all...

Cudicini

Clapham Gardner Riggott Upson

Dunn Dyer Hendrie

Gudjohnsen Larsson van Nistelrooy
Potatouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 22:37   #45
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Barthez

Watson Finnan O'Shea

Fernandes Malbranque Dunn Jenas Juninho

RvN Postiga

I dunno why Fernandes was so cheap

and go Postiga!
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 15:50   #46
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Cudicini

Hyypia, O'Shea, Finnan, Woodgate

Giggs, S Davies, D Murphy

Smith, Shearer, A Cole
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 14:52   #47
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Pikachu FC

Howard

Campbell, Clapham, Lescott

Emerton, Parker, Pires, Purse, Whelan

Henry, Ruud van 'Penaltybox'
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 20:59   #48
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
Barthez
I had Barthez, changed to Niemi though after I found out they tried to exchange him in the Ronaldinho deal. I don't think he's going to feature much this season.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 01:28   #49
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
i will be poo because i have James MacFadden and he'll spend most of the season getting booked and losing :/
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 01:00   #50
Spoonman
MSc

Spoonman is an unknown quantity at this point
whens it start?