User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 22:04   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
The whole Berlusconi thing

Based on what I've heard of him being a corporate evil man and dominatrix of the media in Italy, I don't really think that he should be a prime minister anywhere.

And now we have that nazi thing going on. That's causing quite an upstir.

So is this 'OK' since it's in Italy, and that's south of here, or is it not 'OK' because Italy isn't as far south of here as I'd like to think?

Matrim

Last edited by Matrim; 5 Jul 2003 at 15:22.
Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 22:19   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Matrim for President of Europe!

queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 00:46   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The whole Berlusconi thing

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Based on what I've heard of him being a corporate evil man and diominatrix of the media in Italy, I don't really think that he should be a prime minister anywhere.

And now we have that nazi thing going on. That's causing quite an upstir.

So is this 'OK' since it's in Italy, and that's south of here, or is it not 'OK' because Italy isn't as far south of here as I'd like to think?

Matrim

no , most Italians think he was a twat to say it as well.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 14:44   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

The man should not hold office as a petty Councillor, let alone as a PM. The same goes for Chirac.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 15:47   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i like the law he passed which made him immune from prosecution

*sniff*

i smell corruption
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 18:47   #6
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
He was a twat for replying as he did, and rising to the bait.

Schulz and his cronies were twats for going in there with the express intention of getting the aforementioned rise out of him.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 18:55   #7
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
what?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 19:07   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
what concerns me most is certainly not his nazi-remark
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:08   #9
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Might it be the whole "above the law" and owning everything in site thing then ?

Most intelligent Italians hate him, but having been to the country I can tell you that is a small minority.
Most ordinary folk vote for him because they see him as something to aspire to, the whole rich beyond belief thing, not the Mafia gangster mystery of his first million pounds.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote