User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:01   #1
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
"For The Revolution!!"

Dookie's post reminded me of a strange thing that happened to me....

I was sitting on "The Buttercross" in my old hometown (Winchester). It's a weird monument where lazy sods with nothing better to do sit and do nothing.

Anyway, I was sat, waiting for a friend, and staring aimlessly into the doorway of "Game". Lad walks up to doorway of the shop, takes a grenade out of his bag, screams "For The Revolution!" and rolls it into the shop.

I have never seen fat CS players move so fast in my life.

Needless to say, the grenade was a replica.
Still, I found it amusing.

Flame, troll, call me **** at your leisure.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:05   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "For The Revolution!!"

Okay ****, where can I find you to set you on fire?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:07   #3
MrBrick
Gone

Re: Re: "For The Revolution!!"

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
You know where I at, homie.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:09   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: "For The Revolution!!"

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I hear his testicles are used to it
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:11   #5
MrBrick
Gone

Re: Re: Re: "For The Revolution!!"

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I hear his testicles are used to it
I ****ing hate you.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:12   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: "For The Revolution!!"

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
I ****ing hate you.
You love me really.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 13 Jun 2003 at 20:19.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:14   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mod thread+5!
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:16   #8
MrBrick
Gone

I love Jonny.

He makes me.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:24   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mod Thread +10 - Super Saiyan Shima Sword
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:29   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

This'll keep the outsiders out
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:39   #11
MrBrick
Gone

Heh, it will.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:53   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

VIVE LA REVOLUTION
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:54   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
VIVE LA REVOLUTION

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:58   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
First non mod post.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:02   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
First non mod post.

OUT YOU. THIS THREAD IS LIKE A YORKIE. ITS NOT FOR GIRLS!
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:04   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Once again, we see all mods are roleplaying homos who probably court children as well.

Did I mention this is my gimmick account?

I'm Cmdr_Cyrax
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:36   #17
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Surely this would be classed as terrorism in todays more enlightened times?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:37   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Once again, we see all mods are roleplaying homos who probably court children as well.

Did I mention this is my gimmick account?

I'm Cmdr_Cyrax
WHAT THE ****

WHO THE ****

WHY THE BASTARD HELL

WHERE DID ****

HOW MY EYES
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:41   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Blame brick
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:47   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Blame brick
YOU SONOFABITCH I OUTTA ****ING CUT YOU WHEN I SEE YOU YOU JUMPED UP HIPPY COMMUNIST, THERE'S A PLACE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU: DEAD.

<3 Spam Less, Roleplay More <3
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:48   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
OUT YOU. THIS THREAD IS LIKE A YORKIE. ITS NOT FOR GIRLS!

I'm not a girl!

(Ps: If this thread isn't for girls then why is Mark here?)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:10   #22
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I'm not a girl!

(Ps: If this thread isn't for girls then why is Mark here?)
Bordlerline case.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 00:09   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
<3 Spam Less, Roleplay More <3
YOU UTTER ****!
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 00:11   #24
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Save up for driving lessons.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote