User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 May 2003, 19:29   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I know

Let's all create a gimmick account with some crap name. Let's say 'The_Magician' for example.

Then, then we go to RP and make a thread whereby nothing coherent happens, it's all just 'some random ****'.

OHNO MY PLAN IS KNOWN TO ALL OMG LOL PWNED
Unread 24 May 2003, 19:53   #2
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I know

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Let's all create a gimmick account with some crap name. Let's say 'The_Magician' for example.

Then, then we go to RP and make a thread whereby nothing coherent happens, it's all just 'some random ****'.

OHNO MY PLAN IS KNOWN TO ALL OMG LOL PWNED
did we not do this before ?
but without gimmick accounts.

I amn't allowed back there.

I thought my Pub thread was the best thing they had going
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 19:53   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I recall a raid 'you' people did a while back.

Nothing like the good old days of nuking Bugs while deerbarn was asleep though. No sir.
Unread 24 May 2003, 19:59   #4
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
"you" people.

any deerbarn sleeps during the day.

like a hamster
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 20:00   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
"you" people.

any deerbarn sleeps during the day.

like a hamster
In 'theory' he should be out 'working' and 'studying'.

I doubt any of those little things happen though.