User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 May 2003, 13:19   #1
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Funniest thread !

Click here for one of the funniest threads on teh net!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 13:22   #2
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
ROFL!!!!!11
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 13:28   #3
[GAP]Obiwan

i just had a thought........ is it against the forum rules to post links to other forums????????//
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 22 May 2003, 13:28   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
A: or your skin is too tight
B: or the amount of smegma and especially the freshness of it should be checked out.
Unread 22 May 2003, 13:32   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
more importantly, what were you doing on a crystal palace forum?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 13:35   #6
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
more importantly, what were you doing on a crystal palace forum?
Crystal Palace is my local football club, i support them. Therefore i read the Crystal Palace forums. Simply huh?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 22 May 2003, 14:22   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Crystal Palace is my local football club, i support them. Therefore i read the Crystal Palace forums. Simply huh?
I'm sorry, but thats a poor excuse.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 14:40   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
It was kinda funny, but more strange!

I mean, why not ask a real person, instead of internett people?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 16:18   #9
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

i've been asking myself that for years
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:58   #10
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

because he was to embarrassed to ask a person in the flesh whereas on the net he can remain hidden behind his username.
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 19:02   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://www.geocities.com/nodrogfs/ol...s-an-idiot.log

Thats 2 years old and yet theres a line in it that still reduces me to fits of giggles whenever I read it.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 19:02   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
i just had a thought........ is it against the forum rules to post links to other forums????????//
If you're advertising them, yes.

But we're just taking the piss out of Crystal Palace here, so it's okay.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 19:11   #13
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
http://www.geocities.com/nodrogfs/ol...s-an-idiot.log

Thats 2 years old and yet theres a line in it that still reduces me to fits of giggles whenever I read it.
Which one?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 19:11   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Which one?
[00:09] <Jilted> you say that as if we should all know about the afraid to ask erection meter
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 19:13   #15
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
[00:09] <Jilted> you say that as if we should all know about the afraid to ask erection meter
Heh. The whole thing is very amusing though.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 11:25   #16
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
The best thread in the world ever is possibly

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...hreadid=253424

Or perhaps

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...hreadid=369425
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 11:28   #17
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
I'm sorry, but thats a poor excuse.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 11:31   #18
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
surely a little KY, a few lines of speed (so you can tug away for hrs), and off you go, roll back successful,
perhaps the cheese is blue by now ? mmm.
does your old fella smell ?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:01   #19
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
that Crystal Palace forum is far better than this place !
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 13:30   #20
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
that Crystal Palace forum is far better than this place !
i think a room where you are forced to watch Emmerdale with celetape over your mouth so you have to swallow your own vomit is a far better place then here!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com