User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 May 2003, 19:41   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Greed

Sometimes i think my dad is just too generous.

Was getting a curry for dinner, myself and my brother sharing one, and my dad and mum sharing another.

Then one of my brothers fat friends came over and my dad being himself, offers him a plate.
The fat **** accepts.

A third of a ****ty container of curry and a bit of popadom is not very satisfying. Currently i want to go downstairs and kick the **** out of the wee **** who ate some of my curry.

Any objections?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:45   #2
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
yes.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:46   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I tend to be pretty altruistic, but it's wrong to inconvenience others for your generosity.

If I was your father, I'd have given the friend my portion, and let everyone else have what they were going to have.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:46   #4
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
**** that ******** with a ****ing **** you **** **** and **** him for all i care!!
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:51   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I tend to be pretty altruistic, but it's wrong to inconvenience others for your generosity.

If I was your father, I'd have given the friend my portion, and let everyone else have what they were going to have.
if i was the guest, i would politely decline. If you turn up unnanounced (or unannounced to the breadwinner at least) on someones doorstep and they are about to eat, it is obvious they have not prepared for your coming and that someone will have to go without.

Also, my dad offered him the choice of either, and he chose the chicken. My dad also offered me some lamb curry, but it was a tad spicy for me so i declined.

Unread 17 May 2003, 20:04   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
if i was the guest, i would politely decline. If you turn up unnanounced (or unannounced to the breadwinner at least) on someones doorstep and they are about to eat, it is obvious they have not prepared for your coming and that someone will have to go without.
I quite agree and I generally decline food when offered in others homes. However, you generally need to accept that some people have lower standards of self-conduct.
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:08   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I quite agree and I generally decline food when offered in others homes. However, you generally need to accept that some people have lower standards of self-conduct.
does accepting it allow me to steal his money and go buy chips?

Unread 17 May 2003, 20:10   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
does accepting it allow me to steal his money and go buy chips?
Sure, you can say the internet made you do it if it gets to court.