User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 May 2003, 23:42   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Women, and honesty

Why in the blue hell is HONESTY such a difficult trate for the women of today to master. I freely admit that I'm not the peftect gentleman, far fking from it, but the one thing, is that no matter you will always, ALWAYS, know where you stand with me.

But when it comes to women, it seems that they dont even understand the concept of honestly. Let me tell you a little story.

Girl comes into the shop yesterday, gets chatting to me while discussing mobiles etc, and I ask her if she wants to go out for a drink, to which she agrees, we go out for a pint or two, and seem to get on really well. Small talk, flirting, no awkward silences, so I'm thinking great, she actually seems quite cool!

Get round to asking her if she'd like to go out for a drink with me again sometime, now that we know lots about eachother etc, says she'd love to, had a really good time, blah blah blah.

So tonight comes around, and I'm going out for drinks with several folks from work. Decide to get in touch with the girl from yesterday, knowing that she works in the area, and she was in today, what happens? First time, I get about 3 rings, divert to voicemail, fair enough, maybe shes busy, left a message. 6 hours later, no reply. Hmm, get the distinct feeling that I'm being ignored here, so sent a text message, got a report it was delivered and she read it fine, no reply.

My point is, IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO OUT WITH A DRINK WITH ME WHY NOT ****ING SAY IT, I CAN AT LEAST RESPECT HONESTY!
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:45   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Women, and honesty

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Why in the blue hell is HONESTY such a difficult trate for the women of today to master. I freely admit that I'm not the peftect gentleman, far fking from it, but the one thing, is that no matter you will always, ALWAYS, know where you stand with me.

But when it comes to women, it seems that they dont even understand the concept of honestly. Let me tell you a little story.

Girl comes into the shop yesterday, gets chatting to me while discussing mobiles etc, and I ask her if she wants to go out for a drink, to which she agrees, we go out for a pint or two, and seem to get on really well. Small talk, flirting, no awkward silences, so I'm thinking great, she actually seems quite cool!

Get round to asking her if she'd like to go out for a drink with me again sometime, now that we know lots about eachother etc, says she'd love to, had a really good time, blah blah blah.

So tonight comes around, and I'm going out for drinks with several folks from work. Decide to get in touch with the girl from yesterday, knowing that she works in the area, and she was in today, what happens? First time, I get about 3 rings, divert to voicemail, fair enough, maybe shes busy, left a message. 6 hours later, no reply. Hmm, get the distinct feeling that I'm being ignored here, so sent a text message, got a report it was delivered and she read it fine, no reply.

My point is, IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO OUT WITH A DRINK WITH ME WHY NOT ****ING SAY IT, I CAN AT LEAST RESPECT HONESTY!
for all you know she:

was busy
had no credit
was being 'nice' before as not to hurt your feelings
was on a date and couldn't very well reply
etc etc
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:46   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I'm always honest. Leading people on is utter bollocks, and serves absolutely no purpose. Frankly if a guy was chatting me up and I wasn't interested I'd rather tell him straight. I certainly wouldn't give out my number if I wasn't interested.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:46   #4
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Perhaps someone stole her phone.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:47   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Busy for around 10 hours? ****ing social life she msut have then!
She bought a phone from me, shes on contract.
'Being nice' - isnt the thread about honesty?
Was on a date and couldnt reply? For 10 hours?
Unread 17 May 2003, 00:55   #6
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
oh no no.

Calling the very next day.
makes you sound desperate.

Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 01:11   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
men are just as bad as that :\
looks like the classic 'being nice' trick.. 'if i ignore it maybe it'll go away'

happens both ways really :\
Unread 17 May 2003, 01:15   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
men are just as bad as that :\
looks like the classic 'being nice' trick.. 'if i ignore it maybe it'll go away'

happens both ways really :\
HUSH ARYN!

Rids is having an "Angst" moment. Do not detract from his suffering and misery. Dont you realise how this could affect him?

(I shouldnt mock , ive been there mate , but i cant help it )
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 01:24   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
oh
in that case

DAMN THEM WOMEN
DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL THE STUPID DISHONEST BASTARDS!!
Unread 17 May 2003, 02:06   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
oh
in that case

DAMN THEM WOMEN
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 02:08   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
girls are kewl
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 02:11   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
girls are kewl

Nodrog is a stud!

Women queue up around the block to her him utter the immortal words "ROFFLETOMATO"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 02:24   #13
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
!

Sauron's evil, and Saurons bad, and none of you ppl are stupid at all
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 03:10   #14
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a girl friend.

yay me.
Unread 17 May 2003, 06:08   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Nodrog is a stud!
<3 Nod <3
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 12:55   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
oh
in that case

DAMN THEM WOMEN

I concur. Damn them all. Line them all up and shoot them. Cut their tits off. Force them to go 2 weeks without mascara. Force them to use menstrual cups during their period. Burn them, for they are all witches. Ban foreplay! Shoot them on sight if you see them drinking Bacardi Breezers or those god awful Archers flavoured things. Women suck. (I know that's why you like them.)

Unread 17 May 2003, 13:28   #17
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe it's because you're a ****ing twat.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 14:19   #18
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
<3 Nod <3
pardon my ignorance, but what the heck is this symbol supposed to indicate?

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 14:20   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I believe it represents a heart.

Unread 17 May 2003, 19:57   #20
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
women are made to be loved not understood
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:00   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There's a number of reasons this girl could have :

- she's changed her mind about she feels, doesn't want to hurt you
- she's scared of entering a possibly serious relationship for personal reasons
- she has a partner already and she's temporarily got some courage to see you before, but now has bottled it

I don't see the benefit of imagining you've been wronged particularly.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:02   #22
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I concur. Damn them all. Line them all up and shoot them. Cut their tits off. Force them to go 2 weeks without mascara. Force them to use menstrual cups during their period. Burn them, for they are all witches. Ban foreplay! Shoot them on sight if you see them drinking Bacardi Breezers or those god awful Archers flavoured things. Women suck. (I know that's why you like them.)
i agree! ban hairspray. ban fake nails. don't EVER let them drive. and most importantly, BURN DOWN THE PLAYBOY MANSION!
Unread 18 May 2003, 00:56   #23
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
maybe she found out you have to shave/wax your arse and didnt want to end up 10 years down the line with 2 kids and every saturday having to bend you over and apply sticky tape to your nether-regions.

sucks to be you rids :-(
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 11:33   #24
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Last night i bumped into the current miss Woof's bestfriends boyfriend.
He said to me "Sorry to hear about you and miss Woof, do you think you'll get back together"
I thought...WTF we haven't split up as far as i know, so i just said "well, who knows..."

So i think she's planning on dumping me soon
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 13:13   #25
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
rids rids rids, what are you up to my dear fellow.

sort it out mate and turn off that essex charm.

the change will astonish all the classier birds out there.

and she was probably a lesbian anyway

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 13:45   #26
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sardaukar
rids rids rids, what are you up to my dear fellow.

sort it out mate and turn off that essex charm.

the change will astonish all the classier birds out there.

and she was probably a lesbian anyway
Fedaykin, it has been far far too long my sheep knobbing welsh friend !
Unread 19 May 2003, 08:21   #27
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
imo every time it doesnot go exactly like a GUY wants it, women are crap.
live with it, you cant always have it your way.

anyways, funny to see Rids moan about honesty:P
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 11:26   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
women are evil especially my ex
Unread 19 May 2003, 13:49   #29
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
maybe its because you're ugly
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 16:24   #30
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I don't want to go for a drink with you.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 16:40   #31
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Anyways, there are a lot of fish in the sea. Get a new date, or something simmilar. If you don't think she likes you, don't bother thinking about her.
BUT, remeber, she could have left her cell home, forgot it at work, or lost it on the bus.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 08:34   #32
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
you have met her, what, twice? does it matter?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 11:06   #33
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

BUT I HAD A DRINK WITH YOU FS
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote