User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 May 2003, 23:35   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's 11.35

Where can I acquire carry-out booze at this hour?

Offy closed at 10.
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:36   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: It's 11.35

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Where can I acquire carry-out booze at this hour?

Offy closed at 10.

nick some of your flatmates, that'll teach em
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:37   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They're too ****ing miserable to even drink.

Which has created a worrying recent trend of my being up at 4.30 listening to JazzFM and drinking myself stupid because I couldn't find anyone to go out with in time once the other two ****ers had pulled out.
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:38   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
do tesco continue to sell boose at this hour?
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:39   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
get really really drunk a few times, so much so that you piss them off and stop any chance they have of doing anything cos you're drunkenly banging their door down

they'll soon find someone for you to go out with to give themselves some peace
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:39   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
they'll soon find someone for you to go out with to give themselves some peace
I'm convinced the only people they actually know is each other.

I've yet to see them talk to anyone else.
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:41   #7
Ragnarak

Quote:
I'm convinced the only people they actually know is each other.

I've yet to see them talk to anyone else.
heh

er

getting drunk has to help you out somehow tho i can't seem to think how exactly atm
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:42   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
getting drunk has to help you out somehow tho i can't seem to think how exactly atm
They stupidly left two boxes of Frosties and a 'serves-six-people' Profiterole cake in the kitchen.

Screw drinking.
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:46   #9
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
They stupidly left two boxes of Frosties and a 'serves-six-people' Profiterole cake in the kitchen.

Screw drinking.
they went out and left you at home with no babysitter ?

madness.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 23:49   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
they went out and left you at home with no babysitter ?

madness.
LOL!
Unread 17 May 2003, 00:00   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
drinking alone isnt pathetic pensive and lonely. Its just idiotic

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 00:02   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
drinking alone isnt pathetic pensive and lonely. Its just idiotic
That's why I'm not drinking alone.

There's still one member of the flat up who'd have a drink with me.

Though this is irrelevant as now I have chocolatey pie madness.