User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:07   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Attention whoring] I have an interview ...

... tomorrow at HIGH NOON (*que whistley do dee doo dee doooo do do doo Cowboy music*) for a team leader job.

The candidates are:

- Me

- Another woman at work

I've been doing the job for the past two months.

Also it seems everyone on my shift wants me to get the job.

With odds like those in my favour HOW CAN I NOT GET THE JOB!!!11
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:08   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Attention whoring] I have an interview ...

because you managed to piss off your boss and the other department heads with your sarcastic email?
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:11   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The funny thing about personnel is they don't actually chose who gets the job (they just administer the application process).

Anyways the talk i had was just an informal one with my boss.

As such it's not on my (disciplinary) record.

As such it can't be held against me (supposedly).
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:14   #4
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

go and sell yourself at the interview... have you to do anything like a selling piece or anything like that?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:17   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

push her down the stairs
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:30   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
push her down the stairs

It's funny you should mention that ...

She has been off work sick for 3 months or so (maybe a little bit more) and is just back on medi-hours (ie part time hours).

Cause of illness ... broken foot (caused by falling)
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:32   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
White men are always prefered to women and ethnic minorities.
Yet again a wee bit of friendly chauvinism saves the day!

Shift Manager - Woman
Team A Manager - Woman
Team B Manager - Vacant (was held by a Woman who recently stepped down)
Team C Manager - Woman
Team D Manager - Woman
Team F Manager - Woman

LOGIC WINS \o/
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 01:46   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

If you don't get the job do them for discrimination, it works both ways!!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 03:12   #9
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

If she's black, you're ****ed.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 09:16   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

so what's going on with the pokercarreer then?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 10:57   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
push her down the stairs

why, is she pregnant? [/elftor]
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 11:55   #12
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RATM_
If she's black, you're ****ed.
Especially if her name is Shaniqua Johnson.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:21   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

There is the possibility that i might have ****ed up.

There were 5 sections and i nailed 4 of them (one of the sections "Policy" the way i've done something one of the board want me to show her how i do it so it can be implemented office wide it's so good).

One of the 5 sections however was "targets" ... "How do i get my staff to issue more".

Now the thing about this is i don't really give a **** about figures.

I aim to improve the ability of my team and thereby improve the figures.

The production manager was one of the guys interviewing me and all he seems to care about is "FIGURES, FIGURES, FIGURES".

I don't think i got my point about "You improve production performance by increasing the skill of your workforce not by sitting there telling them to work harder" across sufficiently well.

*ho hum*
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:22   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

fingers crossed ;o
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:26   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Ohhh yeah it transpires that there's a 3rd person who needs to be interviewed.

This person however is from outside the office so **** knows how they're gonna score on "policy knowledge".

I've worked as an examiner for > 1 year, handled a disproportionate number of complex cases, am about the most intelligent person in the office and i still don't have policy nailed as well as i would like so **** knows what someone coming into the office as a line manager would be like (and the vast majority of your role as line manager IS KNOWING YOUR POLICY).

P.S. Ta Pig