User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 04:34   #1
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
|Oi Evhul Admin that changed my sig!

Good one
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 09:04   #2
Terra Australis

Terra Australis is on a distinguished road
They have all been changed, those that had any references to Planetarion etc...... seems to be a dirty word around here!
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 09:20   #3
Kiss

Hmm... there's definately something going on here

Unread 21 Jan 2003, 09:27   #4
Terra Australis

I logged on about 6 weeks ago and notice that there was a change in My Siggy.....
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 09:27   #5
Šiscorporation

[peeks at his sig]

Unread 21 Jan 2003, 12:32   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cunningly not having a sig seems to be a saving grace.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 13:51   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I still have mine.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 13:52   #8
Idi

my sig is dull :/

Unread 21 Jan 2003, 16:24   #9
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
sig test
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 22:35   #10
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
sig test :\
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 23:58   #11
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
They did it again! Blasted meddling kids!
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:43   #12
Terra Australis

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
sig test :\

Damn i didnt get to keep my co ords or results of my two best rounds ever!
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:51   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I think Xillah is the only one with his sig changed.

Besides, mine is in Finnish, so it can in no way be offensive
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 13:23   #14
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
It's not anti pa sig month,
It's sig's are ten lines at the utter most, providing they have content, pa being in it's 9th round 8 lines of coords, 4 lines of alliance allegiance, 2 lines of alliance hc hilarious irc out of context quote and two lines added by vb quoting caome to more than 10 lines.
as for Xillah's as highly amusing as your racist sig was, and as amusing as im sure they found it on jolt, its not acceptable here.
Nor is posting a thread to say look, my sig here is the same as on jolt so i can piss of the americans.
Other instances of sig removal fall into the 13 lines of irc quote's
17 lines of ascii code witty pictures, or the ever so cunning
which serving no purpose other than to go up to the limits of a sig, and generally only being used by people whose post content at best comes to a tenth the size of their sig.
the rule does state preferably two lines.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 13:33   #15
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
m00?

(just checking)

Rar, ph33r RP etc........
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 13:48   #16
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
I shall refrain from comment on the ridiculous length of previously altered rp signatures.

the worst/best one being a nice 46 line beasty with umpteen lines of "Ranks" ascii flags, irc quotes, poems and smileys.

TIME TO GO VISIT RP AGAIN.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:26   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i wonder why my sig never changes......
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:29   #18
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
i had changed it for a cheap giggle for a whopping 48 hours to " contact me via" followed by a dubious chat phone line type thing.

oh how i laughed
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:31   #19
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
It will do unless you allow me to use that colourful ENGLAND rank you used!
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:44   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Amion, my sig is - honestly- not offensive even in the slightest way. It's just a quote from a Finnish (hey no kidding?) band's song.

Now, if you disbelieve me, find an online translator to suit your needs. And if anyone goes to mess with my sig, I'll start whining.

Fear that.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:45   #21
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Amion, my sig is - honestly- not offensive even in the slightest way. It's just a quote from a Finnish (hey no kidding?) band's song.

Now, if you disbelieve me, find an online translator to suit your needs. And if anyone goes to mess with my sig, I'll start whining.

Fear that.
too late
whine away.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:45   #22
Tietäjä
Good Son

Now, what did I just say?

Direct me to the rule that denies using your native in your signature please.

And I won't whine about every person I encounter that has some poo language in his/hers sig.

edit.

WOULDN'T YOU JUST LOVE TO KILL ME FOR HAVING A REG NICK IN FINNISH, AYE?
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:47   #23
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Now, what did I just say?

Direct me to the rule that denies using your native in your signature please.

And I won't whine about every person I encounter that has some poo language in his/hers sig.

edit.

WOULDN'T YOU JUST LOVE TO KILL ME FOR HAVING A REG NICK IN FINNISH, AYE?
this is an english only forum foriegn boy!
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:48   #24
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
this is an english only forum foriegn boy!
Now you remind me, when I pounce into someone's signature wich contains foreign language, to whine like a pig punctured with a spear.

edit.

and, the english-only rule has no reason to apply to sigs, as no irc logs ****tards rule doesn't seem to apply either.

OR?
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:49   #25
JBOY
Retired

Clause 10 : Language

Unfortunatly we are unable to provide a discussion board which is truly multi-lingual. Due to the number of different languages being used in this truly internetional community we have been forced to have an English only rule.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:50   #26
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Now you remind me, when I pounce into someone's signature wich contains foreign language, to whine like a pig punctured with a spear.
it would be much handier to use the reported post button, or pm a mod / admin / me.

save's me getting annoyed at the spamming of threads to prove your point.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:54   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

Please take a look at Demon1411's signature. He has Finnish written into it. Evil boy. Kill his sig too. As the english parts obviously are NOT translations. Signed I know how to speak, read and write, and even translate, Finnish.

"Clause 9 : Signatures
Signatures should not be of a length longer than 10 lines. Preferably use a signature of 2 lines in length. The posting of IRC logs is found to be both annoying and unsuitable unless it is of 2 line length. Do not change your signature so it fills up half the page with what you want people to see. IT is highly likely that 99% of other users take very little notice of what you may or may not find inspiring and/or humerous.
"

Idi has a four-liney IRC log in his signature.
Shoot him.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:58   #28
JBOY
Retired

a) read my above post.
b) the first rule states moderator discretion.
not any random poster trying to be petty.
c) matter over, thread now closed, i see posts after people moaning about their siggy, or another thread moaning about someone's siggy, i get annoyed.