User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Dec 2002, 23:47   #1
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Dear Mods...

This is quite possibly the best thread i've ever seen on these forums, so this is an appeal going out to you please re-open said thread and let further comical moments commence.

It is christmas after all.

:deer:
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 23:50   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dear Mods...

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
This is quite possibly the best thread i've ever seen on these forums, so this is an appeal going out to you please re-open said thread and let further comical moments commence.

It is christmas after all.

:deer:
1. It's not christmas.

2. It's a terrible thread.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 23:51   #3
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: Re: Dear Mods...

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
1. It's not christmas.

2. It's a terrible thread.
1. Until the "New Year" arrives im still classifying this period of time as christmas

2. Humour transplant required
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 23:53   #4
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe it was pretty funny
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 23:55   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Dear Mods...

Quote:
1. Until the "New Year" arrives im still classifying this period of time as christmas

2. Humour transplant required
1. You'd be 'wrong' then.

2. Just because I don't like formulaic bollacks?
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 23:57   #6
Recon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dear Mods...

Quote:

2. Just because I don't like formulaic bollacks?
1. Why? Because you say so?

2. Formulaic...
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 23:59   #7
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Since 'jakkers' and sunday are managing to splatter that bleeding sig quote all over the thread i'd prefer it to be kept shut.

also pavil went from moderately funny to boring to pathetic.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 23:59   #8
Dace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dear Mods...

Quote:

Actually you would be wrong as Christmas lasts until the 6th of January.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 00:00   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dear Mods...

Quote:
1. Why? Because you say so?

2. Formulaic...
1. 'Convention'.

2. It is 'of a formula' hence 'formulaic'.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 00:01   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dear Mods...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Actually you would be wrong as Christmas lasts until the 6th of January.
I do actually know that, but was just feeling contrary.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 00:03   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dear Mods...

Quote:
I do actually know that, but was just feeling contrary.

Who's this contrary slut?!?!?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 00:11   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dear Mods...

Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma
That made me smirk a little.

Have a segment of my terrys chocolate orange.

Ta luv :)))

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 00:18   #13
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

s******
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 01:21   #14
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

can't even remember what i said that was censored? THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP!!!
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 01:25   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by NightSinner
can't even remember what i said that was censored? THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP!!!
From the look of it, s******s.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 01:34   #16
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

ah so it was.

how can s******$ be offensive or banned? it means to laugh ffs?

o i think i know now it's the word in between rightio

*s*
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe