User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 19:03   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
if you were given fifty grand

ok .. bored at work we were talking.. i'm sure everyone has had this conversation with friends at some time of their life.

so imagine grandad/grandma or whomever has willed you it.

keep 5 and put 45 in a high interest account and ignore it, would probably in reality what i would do.

I'm saying 50 because its a realistic amount, rather than the what would you do if you won the lottery, had a million ones.
Every one of those conversations has left me cold of ideas, i like the flat i live in, i dont drive, i like my job mostly, my debts are under £200, i could redecorate i guess.
I cant think of anything major i want or need, guess i just dont have ambitions to live in grander area, that i'm perfectly happy with what i have, i've never really window shopped for a better life, the one i have is fine.

This confuses my workmates, they have grand schemes to travel the world or buy a sports cars, shop at prada and jimmy choo, so i guess i'm just weird to be happy with what i have. I guess it stems from the fact that no amount of money could ever give me what i would wish for most in life, thats my best friend back (he died in a car crash at the age of 19).
I was allways a happy go lucky person and that created someone who is gratefull and happy with what life i have.
So i meander from day to day with no goals in life, it just makes me wonder if any GD'ers are like me or would you all make for the nearest travel agent/shop/car dealership ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote