User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 22:06   #1
4Para

Remember Bluetubas? or Me?

Its probably been about 5 years since planetarion consumed by entire life, I was wondering if anyone remembered me from the Bluetubas? Its been that long since I was on - 4Para
I remember people like, Baz, Fazi, Nozza, Trygve, Lokken.... and loads from Tubas Alliance.

I would love to hear from you guys!!
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 22:12   #2
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Remember Bluetubas? or Me?

I was in bluetuba for a time.. so hello mate I remmeber those times a bit and BlueTuba rocked

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 22:27   #3
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

lokken the AD mod nazi

-he's still around

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 22:39   #4
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Para
Its probably been about 5 years since planetarion consumed by entire life, I was wondering if anyone remembered me from the Bluetubas? Its been that long since I was on - 4Para
I remember people like, Baz, Fazi, Nozza, Trygve, Lokken.... and loads from Tubas Alliance.

I would love to hear from you guys!!
Lokken is still alive and kicking and I believe most of the old Tubas who`s still around dwell in #bluetubas on netgamers.

Last edited by Treveler; 3 Mar 2005 at 01:21.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 00:39   #5
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
BlueTuba rocked

not to mention the security
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:32   #6
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

When exactly was BT good?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:51   #7
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

between r1 and 1000 members
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 04:04   #8
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I saw Lokken just a few hours ago. He looked very tired.

I think there's still quite a few old Tubas still lurking on IRC and the forums. Very few still play PA though; although Lokken did well last round.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:13   #9
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
I was bluetuba end of round 2 to end of round 4 and stil chill out in #bluetubas with the rest of the idlers
Still awaiting the day they start again
Vaio still idles in general discussions posting occasionally.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:50   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BlueTuba HC checking in

we're still in #bluetubas on irc.netgamers.org

as was intended.

Some of us still play. I've stopped for the forseeable though.

And yes - I remember you. I've not been on IRC of late, as i've got stuff on at the moment, but i'll be around.

Last edited by lokken; 3 Mar 2005 at 12:55.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 18:54   #11
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I remember [BTND]

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:40   #12
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

I was BlueTubas most of round 2.. I dont remember you though
THEN AGAIN we only had half a million members
And I stopped playing period after r9.5..
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:44   #13
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
And I stopped playing period after r9.5..
but it WAS close that you play round 13 !
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 03:07   #14
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

Ts_Top Secret is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember your alliance and a few of the people in it.glad to see some old skool players!!im one of them
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 14:54   #15
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
but it WAS close that you play round 13 !
He lies, he played and even launched a fleet in round 12!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:29   #16
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
He lies, he played and even launched a fleet in round 12!
oh, im shocked
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 13:57   #17
Diamonds

Diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
not to mention the security
Hahahahaha, indeed. #tubatv :/