User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 22:07   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
The 'Whatever Happened To?' thread

With the recent how shall i say, deterioration of the forums it got me thinking back to the 'good old days' and i started wondering where people went and why they left.

Thought that it might be interesting if people posted about anyone who used to post here.

For example, why exactly did Mer leave? I never did hear the whole story

Or what happened to Cubass?

Anyone who was semi-famous and you know what they're up to now, let us know. Or if you want to find out where so and so went then ask and hope someone else knows.
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 22:10   #2
Dace

Find me on IRC and i shall tell you the Mer story.

I don't wanna write about it here.

My "missing in action" person that i'm not fully sure what happened to is Salt^.

Unread 12 Nov 2002, 22:16   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

My "missing in action" person that i'm not fully sure what happened to is Salt^.

Wanna pm me on the boards?

I don't 'do' IRC anymore :/

Seem to remember seeing salt post a bit ago but think it was on ad or pd or something
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 22:19   #4
Dace

"PM sent"

Unread 12 Nov 2002, 22:23   #5
Androme

I would incely like to receive the mysterious story of Mer's "KIA" - ta D'ace.

I know how DrDre disappeared. The story starts one day within the last millenium...(that's the clue)

Unread 12 Nov 2002, 22:25   #6
Ðiscorporation

Could you give me a pm too, Dace, with the Mer story?

You can include manlov too, if you want =\

Unread 12 Nov 2002, 22:32   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Just post it Dace, otherwise you'll have PMs coming out of your ears
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 22:33   #8
Dace

Mer was quitting anyway.

Her dog got cancer.

People found out about this.

Sunday said on the boards that he hoped her dog died in pain.

Mer quit early.

Unread 12 Nov 2002, 22:34   #9
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
No wonder the *******'s banned
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 22:54   #10
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:

Salt caught real life big style, although he did drop in a couple of months ago iirc.

You all know why Mer left.

I don't care what happened to that retard DrDre.
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:03   #11
Fluffy Bunny II

This is an good idea for a thread. I would like to know what happened to that guy, Muha, or was it Muhaha? Haven't seem him for ages and I liked him

Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:04   #12
Ragnarak

Also there was that cnut guy

the funny one

yahwe fancied him iirc

ero? evo? somat like that
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:14   #13
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Also there was that cnut guy

the funny one

yahwe fancied him iirc

ero? evo? somat like that

EVIS!?!?!?!?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:15   #14
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
evis?
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:17   #15
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

EVIS!?!?!?!?
yes!

what happened to him?

also wasn't there someone who used to make cartoons or something?
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:20   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Evo was a flaming homosexual with a 1980's Dwayne Dibley bowlcut.

He was Yahwe's "Type" i understand.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:20   #17
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
What happened to Oingy Boingy and paul2?
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:21   #18
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Evo was a flaming homosexual with a 1980's Dwayne Dibley bowlcut.

He was Yahwe's "Type" i understand.
I meant evis
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:22   #19
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
What happened to Oingy Boingy and paul2?
paul2 posted a bit ago i think

just some random abuse then disappeared again
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:22   #20
Fluffy Bunny II

It would be funny if this thread got deleted. We could then have a "Whatever happened to the Whatever happened to" thread.

Oh forget it.

Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:23   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

I meant evis

Evis was the worlds first Online Masturbating champion.

His keyboard was white , but apparently that wasnt the colour when he bought it.
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:24   #22
Ragnarak

Quote:

Evis was the worlds first Online Masturbating champion.

His keyboard was white , but apparently that wasnt the colour when he bought it.
yep him

'whatever happened to' him?
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:27   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Evis appears from time to time..

The person who used to make cartoons.. hmm...

DO you mean Swissrebel? (he didn't do cartoons as far as I remember, but he used to write rather amusing stories and such like.
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:28   #24
Ragnarak

Quote:

Swissrebel
yeah him

i thought i remembered cartoons but it might just have been stories
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:29   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Evis appears from time to time..

The person who used to make cartoons.. hmm...

DO you mean Swissrebel? (he didn't do cartoons as far as I remember, but he used to write rather amusing stories and such like.

AFAIK , Ravont Lee does the toons.
Swiss provides the majority of the jokes in them though .... and ill help out if hes stuck.
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:31   #26
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:

yeah him

i thought i remembered cartoons but it might just have been stories

Yah Ravioli does cartoons..

As for Swiss, I don't see him ever returning to the boards. He made a brief appearance on irc a few weeks back, and I still speak to him on msn quite a bit.
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:31   #27
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
Quote:

Which channel?

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:37   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

Yah Ravioli does cartoons..

As for Swiss, I don't see him ever returning to the boards. He made a brief appearance on irc a few weeks back, and I still speak to him on msn quite a bit.

He never forgave me for the whole "Frenchie" thing.

Bit of a moody one is Swiss.
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:41   #29
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:

He never forgave me for the whole "Frenchie" thing.

Bit of a moody one is Swiss.

Yes, that pissed him off just a wee bit :/

He can be moody, but he's still ace. One of the few genuinely funny people I have met online.
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 23:42   #30
Androme

whatever happened to Pavil?

Unread 13 Nov 2002, 00:22   #31
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy Bunny II
This is an good idea for a thread. I would like to know what happened to that guy, Muha, or was it Muhaha? Haven't seem him for ages and I liked him
Muha is still here. You do know he's a roleplayer?

Check our forum, I'd avise
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 11:17   #32
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
Quote:

Which channel?

I frequent #vampy in the evenings, GMT.

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 11:26   #33
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Whatever happened to the old AIM lot?
Pure, Idimmu, Omnikron, Jajames etc.........
I only ever see Sturge (and sometimes Idi) around now...
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 11:53   #34
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
JaJames is around in #cnuts

In case anyone asks Snoopeh/Deck Seems to have generated a bit of a life, thats the only person i know personally who used to post on these here boards which left

I remember when Mer Left.

And i think Sunday was banned through the whole "THE BETA WAS MINE AND j00 RUINED IT!!!" thing
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 12:03   #35
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
oingy boingy is now a moderator
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 13:52   #36
Ragnarak

so is Twat In A Hat
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 13:59   #37
Miserableman
Not a Cow

Miserableman is an unknown quantity at this point
Whatever happened to Mistress?
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 22:36   #38
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
oingy boingy is now a moderator
Who? And where?
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:00   #39
JaJames
Your-Local-Dealer

JaJames can only hope to improve
i am still about.. better late then never eh, i know where a few of the old aim guys are if your still interested, if you ever need me, you can find me idling about on the pa server..
<De-Syn> you got a problem with my being a cum guzzling fag?

<Pure|fs> clearly JJ being a gh3y wank ****e

i've been here since round 1.. ooo i feel old :/
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:47   #40
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
What happening with snoopeh recently JaJames

Havent heard from him much

if you see him ask the following

- is anna back from AUS yet
- when is leon going to china
- hows things
- wanna go out for a beer over christmas
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 05:04   #41
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
Who? And where?
Kurashima. General Discussion.
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 03:47   #42
JaJames
Your-Local-Dealer

JaJames can only hope to improve
not seen him about for a while, which leon do you mean? tall guy with orange'ish hair?
<De-Syn> you got a problem with my being a cum guzzling fag?

<Pure|fs> clearly JJ being a gh3y wank ****e

i've been here since round 1.. ooo i feel old :/
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 05:52   #43
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Miserableman
Whatever happened to Mistress?

HAHAHAHA (ps HAHAHAHA)
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 14:19   #44
Eviscerator

Quote:
yes!

what happened to him?
who knows...

Unread 6 Jan 2003, 14:23   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Whatever happened to Saturday night?
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 14:27   #46
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Oh the joy

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 15:00   #47
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Eviscerator
who knows...
wanker

Unread 6 Jan 2003, 15:05   #48
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
where's Warfalcon gone?
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:15   #49
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Whatever happened to Saturday night?
'Hot patootie'
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 17:15   #50
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
where did lantador and poppa and mista go to ?
Closed Thread