User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 10:05   #1
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
My disturbed problem.

I'm mangling myself through drink. I consumed a 35cl bottle of brandy yesterday, and am starting on a new one right now, at school.

Blah.

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 10:06   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I'm at school too.
And I'd love to have a 35er of a good brandy.
Email yours to me?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 16:21   #3
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
I'm at home now, and no. I'll happily email you a capfull, though. It's a nice big, deep cap.

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 17:22   #4
Tron
GalCiv Enthuisiast

Tron is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, going to school or attending college is a huge waste of time. The entire reason you board there gives you the perfect excuse to drink. I'm convinced that our education system is out to make alcoholics out of all of us. Or to push the propogation of marijuana and the like. Not that I'm complaining in the least.

R3: {141:7:11} Joshua Calvert of Kiint (The Federation)
R4: {9:25:3} Not Without A Delusion of Grandeur (Unity)
R5: {I forget} Cirrhosis of The Liver
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 17:28   #5
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Hey, going to school or attending college is a huge waste of time.
You are stupid.

General Geiger, I suggest that you go and speak to someone about your problem, your parents maybe, or a teacher. Drinking that much at such an early age is just not right.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 17:30   #6
Tron
GalCiv Enthuisiast

Tron is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Maybe it has something to do with the institution one ends up going to.

R3: {141:7:11} Joshua Calvert of Kiint (The Federation)
R4: {9:25:3} Not Without A Delusion of Grandeur (Unity)
R5: {I forget} Cirrhosis of The Liver
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 17:30   #7
Coaxmetal
Ensign!

Coaxmetal is on a distinguished road
Not good for you at all and you'll prolly end up like a bum. Stop while you still got a chance.
Coaxmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 17:57   #8
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Hey, going to school or attending college is a huge waste of time. The entire reason you board there gives you the perfect excuse to drink. I'm convinced that our education system is out to make alcoholics out of all of us. Or to push the propogation of marijuana and the like. Not that I'm complaining in the least.
What an incredibly exciting and novel viewpoint. All of us are very impressed by you. Well done.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:12   #9
General Geiger

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer

You are stupid.

General Geiger, I suggest that you go and speak to someone about your problem, your parents maybe, or a teacher. Drinking that much at such an early age is just not right.
I am just short of eighteen, and you're probably right. You had no idea how old I am - I hate to run the Pretentious Little Sh*t line, but how could you use the term "early age" when you don't know my age at all? "At school" could mean anything between five and twenty.

But anyway. Do you fancy an irish coffee, mate?

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:58   #10
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I want vodka

Right now
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 01:30   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Maybe it has something to do with the institution one ends up going to.
Work is for cissies.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote