User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:35   #1
Dace

I heard Sunday8pm's voice when i was on the Underground the other day

It wasn't him tho.

Just turned out to be another fag who sounded like him.

There were alot of people about so i decided not to spit on him.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:51   #2
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
Why would you want to spit on him? Don't you like him?

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:54   #3
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by General Geiger
Why would you want to spit on him?

I would feel compelled to help out (in a minor way) somebody who i'd set on fire.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:59   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

I would feel compelled to help out (in a minor way) somebody who i'd set on fire.
lol
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 22:02   #5
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
clean out yer mail box dace

i cant send you this link........

http://www.bodypainting.co.uk/portfo...spiderman.html

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 22:04   #6
Dace

I've just cleaned it out.

I hadn't realised that that fag SilverSmoke had sent me a PM.

My PM box is now fag-free.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 22:05   #7
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Is this some private joke between the group of Galsweigan's who frequent these forums? If it is, could you please explain it in detail to this 'ere weedy southern nonce?

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 22:07   #8
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by General Geiger
I'm sorry, I don't understand. Is this some private joke between the group of Galsweigan's who frequent these forums? If it is, could you please explain it in detail to this 'ere weedy southern nonce?

If you don't "get" the joke then you don't deserve for it to be explained to you.