User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 20:22   #1
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
Woo.

This is a thread about threads about threads on internet discussion forums. Think Russian dolls, man!

Is there any point to them (threads about threads on internet discussion forums)? Do they serve a useful sociological purpose, or a therapeutic, albeit subtle comic one, which is arguably useful in that it relieves stress by being funny (or so the writer would hope)? Is an examination of the use of threads useful, or does it become irrelevant when you consider that most users don't have this foresight and just post threads willy-nilly with no regard for or even comprehension of the nested implications? Does this paragraph make sense? Are cuckoo's green?

I'm hurting my head. Brandy is called for, in not-insufficient quantity.

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 20:31   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
cool thread dood
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote