User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2001, 21:06   #51
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
*Geiger feels that Ginge's last post was really, seriously cheating. Nevertheless he condescends to play along with it...*

Arriving on the disco moon, General Geiger drops his onions and heads off to the bar. He intends to drink a few thimblefulls of beer, get completely drunk and P - R - T!

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2001, 21:26   #52
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

Maniacal_Intent can only hope to improve
In the holo-deck Intent has very nearly destroyed his nerves as many Lime Green alien cruisers are firing on the ship.

Curled up in the foetal position,

"we're all gonna die"
Unread 8 Dec 2001, 00:58   #53
TS-Midnight

*Midi wakes up from all the blasts and start checking things out... "Captain It might be time for some remodeling around the munitions bay.. the computer says were missing a wall or 2 or 3".. deactivates the force field around the still standing door which promptly falls over into the rubble. "and proly more weapons"

<ooc> naa.. I'd say that went by the book Geiger.. He knew where you were, and teleporters do those things... Not meaning to start a reality war.. just trying to keep it in balance with a shifting story line..<ooc>
Unread 8 Dec 2001, 00:59   #54
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
*The Captain wonders why the Disco Ball is empitting something large blue and wavey at them... it seems to be pulling the whole Star Ship Idot towards it.
Engines are at full reverse, yet they are still bing dragged in. There is a hollow clung as the ship becomes docked on the giant disco ball's hull and an echo of nausuesly cheerly music echoes from outside as a squad of disco raiders storm the port airlocks
"...erm, quick everybody hide"

*The captain runs off to his office beside the bridge and hides behind a picture of himself kneeling beside his desk
Unread 8 Dec 2001, 10:59   #55
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

Intent stands in the holo-deck shouting into the fake comm thingie that the ship is being blown apart and he needs some help/assistance/anything even remotely helpful.
And gets no answer.
Unread 8 Dec 2001, 15:47   #56
TS-Midnight

<ooc> OOOPPPSSS.. hehe.. guess I forgot to add holographic crew.. DOH :P <ooc>

*Midi walks off to what used to be the munitions bay on deck 10 and start runmaging for the possability of surviving equipment while sobbing and appologizing to Idiot for letting this happen*

<ooc> Yea again..hmm.. should we make a map of the Idiot <ooc>
Unread 8 Dec 2001, 16:28   #57
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
Seeing the SS Idiot land, Geiger dances up towards the airlock doorway delightedly, lit by the shifting floodlights around him. He stands there, jigging in tieme to the beat, waiting for the landing party to come out and party, as their name suggests they should.

Stuck in his back pocket, invisible to those in front of him, is an onion.

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2001, 18:20   #58
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*The captain looks up from behind his hiding place in his office and asummes he such a good hider and the attackers are such bad seekers that they have given up already, he takes the lift down to deck 10 and heads over to the main air lock
"Crew this is the captain speaking, we're going to have to sneak abord the disco ball and disable tractor beam emittor device thingy if we are too escape, I need senoir personal to report to Airlock 01 for boarding party... the rest, please remain calm, that is all"
Unread 8 Dec 2001, 22:42   #59
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

Intent hears Kama's annoucement unsure, whether he's senior or indeed personel, Intent heads to the Airlock....or would if the door wasn't a hologram.
Unread 9 Dec 2001, 06:25   #60
TS-Midnight

*Midi yet again hears more alarms go off as he is leaving to do other things (in this case an away mission) and makes a mad dash across to the computer area.. after a few lines of reading Midi stares blankly as the words "structural comprimise on deck 10, missing data paths, missing door from O/C devices." ....after collecting the fact that deck 10 is nearly obliteraited and that his beautiful ship is being disfigured, beaten, abused and ripper apart, Midi flips out and proceeds to make haste to the heavy cargo bay while ranting and curseing loudly.... "$*&^&& @(*^@% *@^^&())_!$#*&@%.... Computer acctivate Absolute security around engineering, Authorization ###########."*
Unread 9 Dec 2001, 11:54   #61
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*The captain is rather disturbed by the mess that was the airlock and uses the time waiting for extra people to join the raiding party, to begin making the airlock workable

*After about to minutes he gives up with a botched job, of the door hung or a small string hinge, the ship is just lucky its docked with the disco ball or the whole deck would be depressurised
Unread 10 Dec 2001, 16:29   #62
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
*ginge as part of a routine operation teleports the evil magus onto the disco moon, in the power area, so that he can at least get them off of this dock

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2001, 19:14   #63
TS-Midnight

*Midi arives at the airlock on deck ten in a powered construction suit with a spare airlock in one arm and something rather big and mean looking in the other, thus begins to insert the new door.*
Unread 10 Dec 2001, 19:29   #64
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Suddenly a spot on the radar surpsrisingly hops up.

Its some kind of fighter heading for the ship
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2001, 21:54   #65
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point
*Gryffin, who is taking this oppertunity to make an entrance, steers his fighter away from the SS Idiot just in time and smashes into the moon. Luckily, the auto eject kicked in and ejected him into the side of the SS Idiot. Gryffin then crawls along the side of the ship until he finds an airlock. He climbs in through this and is at last able to take of his space suit.*

"Damn tractor beam. I wonder who crews and captains this vessel."

*He wanders off down a corridor calling to anyone who happens to hear.*

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2001, 22:00   #66
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Arks fighter crashes into the side of the sip, actually not hurting it at all.

His fighter on theother hadn vaporises
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 10 Dec 2001, 22:35   #67
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*The captain looks curiously at the new arrivels
"Right who's up for an away mission"
*He pulls out his trusty... yet never seen before... Idot issue taser and prepares to board the disco ball
Unread 13 Dec 2001, 21:01   #68

Magus appears behind Kama with a GIGA WATT Taser he shoves is Kama's neck.....

"Bigger = Better~!"
Unread 14 Dec 2001, 00:30   #69
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*J-Kama-Ka-C turns round to Magus, and would attempt to explain the principle behind 'batteries' but is short of patience, so hands him a pair and shoves him out the air lock, on to the disco ball
"Go kick some bad guy"
Unread 14 Dec 2001, 01:33   #70

Neofight holds the gun to his head, dont come on my ship or ill shoot!
Unread 14 Dec 2001, 19:00   #71
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*ginge thinks of something,

"midi i ORDER you to go and lock all of the doors leading to the cafateria, then give me the key, make sure the hot dogs are safe"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 14 Dec 2001, 22:18   #72
TS-Midnight

*Midi looks at Ginge for a second then turns around and presses a few buttons (locking the doors and codeing the doors to open to Ginge's his and the Captains voice)..."All done"*
Unread 14 Dec 2001, 22:29   #73
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

[ooc] now remind me where we are in this thread [/ooc]

Unread 14 Dec 2001, 22:51   #74
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

(We are trapped in the Disco Ball's docking bay, we need to sneak in and steal their tractor beam device so we can escape and hopefully leave Magus behind )
Unread 14 Dec 2001, 22:59   #75
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*ginge orders some more things to be done but forgets about them mid sentance

Unread 15 Dec 2001, 00:00   #76

Magus awaits the "crew" to board the Disco Ball....
Unread 15 Dec 2001, 00:46   #77
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*After accembling a ragtag bunch of ship inhabitants, the captain gives the word and they all rush through the air lock, charging towards the elevator they find the majority of the place unmaned, but they music is getting louder up ahead
Unread 15 Dec 2001, 01:16   #78
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Still wandering around, Gryffin sees a mass of people run across the corridor in front of him and jump through an airlock. As they had been carrying guns, he unslings his rifle and follows them cautiously through. However, the moment the music gets too loud, instead off Gryffin dancing, he turns insane and begins to shoot all the speakers he can see.*

Unread 15 Dec 2001, 01:22   #79

Magus starts to humm the exorcist theme louder and louder until his throught is sore.....
Unread 15 Dec 2001, 14:10   #80
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ark gets really really scared because the movie freaked him

pearls of swet starts forming on his forehead
Unread 15 Dec 2001, 19:16   #81
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*The captain slowly opens the door ahead... the room is full of strobe lighting and white suit donned sparkling dancing people, who immediately look round at the interuption. Since there are too many of the J-Kama-Ka-C comes to the quick decision of running in the opposite direction. After several paniced screams he finds himself beside a large star marked door, with "dressing room" plated under
"I wonder what's in here.... hmm, well not music at least"
Unread 15 Dec 2001, 22:14   #82
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Soon Gryffin has destroyed enough speakers for the music not to affect him and he calms down. He then begins to wander around again, and within five minutes a shot from his rifle blows up yet another speaker.*

Unread 16 Dec 2001, 05:51   #83

Magus pops up Gryffin and starts humming the exorcist theme.....
It really starts to sound like "Tubular Bells"

("Tubular Bells" is the official name of trhe exorcist theme... Even though there are barley any bells)
Unread 16 Dec 2001, 09:46   #84
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

Intent, still trapped on the holo-deck, gives up on trying to exit through the holographic door.
By now he has also exhausted other means of egress as well, ie the other door, the turbolift and the window.

Returning to the fake navacomputer he idly steers the green blip on the radar in random patterns.
Unread 16 Dec 2001, 13:30   #85
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*The Captain in the dressing room, borrows a large white disco styled tuxedo and afro wig, then makes his way to the nearest lift, he motions for the rest of the crew to follow
Unread 17 Dec 2001, 10:40   #86
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

Intent looks on bored as writing makes its way across the fake viewscreen

"The Matrix has you.."

Fed up with being trapped in the bridge with no-one else and no way out, Intent bangs his head against the wall in frustration and manages to hit the door panel releasing him from the holo-deck.

"Finally"

Heading back to his quarters he thinks its time for a nap.
Unread 17 Dec 2001, 11:48   #87
TS-Midnight

*Midi finaly finishes repairs to the damaged deck *sighs tiredly* then remembers his other plan as well as something else he did quite some time ago(muhahah) "Computer Teleport me to the docking bay attached to the Disco moon." moments later a rather large construction mech (Armed) appears just in the airlock doors and steps carefully around the crew looking for the perpitraitor.*
Unread 17 Dec 2001, 11:59   #88
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

Intent reaches his assigned quarters without any strange incidents....which, given where he is, is a strange incident... sooooo....

<Thinks hard for a few moments>

Deciding to nip this parodoxial thought in the bud, he decides that there was a strange incident and that if its not strange nough the holo-bridge can technically count as one though he really wasnt on the way to his room, but he tried to leave for a while and couldn't so it could sorta be seen as an obstruction though he wasnt going to go to his quarters when he was attempting to exit the deck.....

Maniacal_Intent's actions will resume...once he figures out if this post is accurate or not...this may take a little time
Unread 17 Dec 2001, 13:18   #89
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Slick Opens a space/time portal in the disco hall and exits it, wondering why everyone is looking at him weirdly.

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2001, 22:41   #90

Magus bonks slick over the head with a rubber knife, "Silence Mortal...."
ooc/ Yes I am still under control of the virus/ooc
Unread 18 Dec 2001, 21:26   #91
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*J-Kama-Ka-C with his disguise somehow finds his way to the brig area of the Disco Ball, he decides to go check who is in the cells
Unread 18 Dec 2001, 22:08   #92
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*After destroying enough of the room he happens to be in to think clearly, Gryffin wonders why he had suddenly popped into the air without him having to jump. Deciding that he has lost the rest of the people with guns, he tries to go back to the ship, but is soon blasting speakers all over again, except this time screaming: "Die, Disco Ball!!!" for no apparent reason.*

Unread 19 Dec 2001, 01:30   #93
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

Intent, still pondering his last post, watches as the Construction Mech walks by.

"That'll do"

Heading into his quaters Intent jumps into his bed and tries to sleep.
Every couple of minutes however he bangs on the wall

"Turn that stupid disco music down will ya!?"
Unread 19 Dec 2001, 12:54   #94
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Slick gets up and rubs his head. "ouch!"
Slick picks up a table and throws it at magnus.
"HAHA, YOU WILL NEVER SILENCE ME!"

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2001, 18:22   #95
TS-Midnight

Quote:
Originally posted by slick
Slick gets up and rubs his head. "ouch!"
Slick picks up a table and throws it at magnus.
"HAHA, YOU WILL NEVER SILENCE ME!"
*Midi see's this happen and immidiatly takes a few steps, grasps slick in on of the robotic hands then waves him around a bit " Hey, thats a member of the Idiot your whacking over the head with a table!!! myabe this will teach ya!!" Slams Slicks head through the top of the level they are on, into the next level and leaves him dangling. *
Unread 19 Dec 2001, 22:15   #96
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*The captains hears a voice through the brigs console intercom, he panics and fumbles a responce
"..Er.. no problem here... we're..we're all fine"
*The reply doesn't sound too convincing so he runs to hide in one of the cells... unfortunately for him he mistakes the waste disposel shoot and he ends up in a large room filled with junk
Unread 19 Dec 2001, 22:25   #97
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin walks into the room with Slick, Magus and Midi in it and ignores it all. Instead he goes over to one of the tables that has not been destroyed and begins eating crisps and dip that are set out on it.*

Unread 19 Dec 2001, 22:39   #98

ooc/ Slick, it Magus... and don't pick fights with people under control of a super human virus.... /ooc

Magus breaks the table with his mind and turns into gas.....

"You fool, I cannot be destroyed by mere tables!"
Unread 20 Dec 2001, 02:52   #99
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

Intent is still unable to get some sleep BECAUSE OF THAT BLOODY DISCO MUSIC!!!

Tired, cranky and wearing a night-cap Intent stumbles through the ship, out the airlock, and into the control room which is mysteriously empty.
Unread 20 Dec 2001, 03:32   #100

lol, its not disco music! Its "Tubular Bells" (Exorcist theme)!
That'll keep you even more sleep deprived!