User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Apr 2004, 03:53   #1
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts
42 Fleets inc, damn you all.

No, not really.... But, i wanna know why WP has still NOT done anything, stop pisssing around and fken ally someone man, not on my block tho, we're full and we dont need you or want you . THis round ends in a few weeks and the highlight for me was fleet catching and roiding General1, how sad.... Where is the carnage, where are the incomings. You guys just ally vsn + ely + nd and fytytoo and then we can have a good remander of the round....

hell if they dont why dont all allies just kill wp and show them that being pussies doesnt pay off..
________
BombitaSquirt cam

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:57.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 05:04   #2
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 42 Fleets inc, damn you all.

Why don't you just quit FAnG so we can all roid you and let a decent player win?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 05:10   #3
LeviUK
Galley Slave

LeviUK is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure it's been suggested before but why don't you just quit the block if you're bored? It seems unlikely now that anything else is going to change.

Planetarion Amateur since round 4.
LeviUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 06:12   #4
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
No, not really.... But, i wanna know why WP has still NOT done anything, stop pisssing around and fken ally someone man, not on my block tho, we're full and we dont need you or want you . THis round ends in a few weeks and the highlight for me was fleet catching and roiding General1, how sad.... Where is the carnage, where are the incomings. You guys just ally vsn + ely + nd and fytytoo and then we can have a good remander of the round....

hell if they dont why dont all allies just kill wp and show them that being pussies doesnt pay off..
Exile yourself so I can roid you
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 07:07   #5
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

Dont mind TouRiQueT, he is just running out of places to get roids, and he ph33rs losing #1 without fresh roids
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 08:16   #6
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

TouRiQueT, the 3th time you make a post about not agreeing with your block policy, or alliance policy. I believe Elysium kicked you last round, doubt if LCH or VSN wants you, but maybe join Valhalla. You will have load of enemies to roid, you will agree with your alliance policy,and you don't have to make 1 thread every 3 days about the sucky political situation.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 09:09   #7
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Thunder your right []LCH[] doesn't want him.
Mostly cos hes no team player...or if you call his "support fleets" a team then he is.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 10:05   #8
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Thunder your right []LCH[] doesn't want him.
Mostly cos hes no team player...or if you call his "support fleets" a team then he is.
He was in my galaxy R9.5.(Toplet was there 2 ) He introduced himself as a newbie. Never played before and got introduced into the game by a friend. I tried to help him with stuff, he appreciated that. After 2 weeks he had shitload more roids then most in the gal, and we where #1 galaxy. After 2 weeks, his top planet(Mechanic) got deleted for farming and he told a story about a friend(who was supposed to run the planet Mechanic) would take over his account, cause it was his fault it was caught for farming. He said he had 9 planets himself, but his friend only had 1. So he would give up his own planet. Well ofcoursce, there was no friend. He just joined our gal channel with another name.

So he farmed more and more, broke all cluster/galaxy rules we made to stay on top. But he stayed open for the whole round. R10, I believe Elysium kicked him for cheating and FaNG took him in. Now he is #1 again and whining about his own alliance policy. Just make some more farm planets, bugger your own alliance. Start attacking WP yourself, and actually play like you should, in stead of making these stupic threads where I flame ya!

Unread 20 Apr 2004, 11:14   #9
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
R10, I believe Elysium kicked him for cheating and FaNG took him in.
I still don't understand nor like that
He roided me, then I got to making plans of kicking him back into the stoneage... And the next day I got on IRC, he's FaNG... Well I enjoyed that

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 09:13   #10
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

besides if you want to punish WP am i sure you can convince your HC to roid them dry, why is it always the other alliances that have to decide for themselves, you can help them deciding for ya

Or are you afraid it might backfire on you? Atm FPM are playing just as lame as WP, not taking any chance or what so ever
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 09:36   #11
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

omg

Du bist einfach nur hohl.......

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 10:16   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

oh man reading these threads really makes me want to come back into this wonderful community!
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 10:49   #13
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
oh man reading these threads really makes me want to come back into this wonderful community!
...or (which is better) stop reading these threads...
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 11:01   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

more like pointing and laughing
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 11:49   #15
Guard
Elysium Battle Commando

Guard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Whole of FPMW are pussies, they are trying to steal from the dead The one thing that might make this round interesting is FPMW splitting.. If WP allies Ely / LCH / VSN then WP will be dead rather soon and all would be back to normal and you can start one of these threads again (which is infact boring aswell..)
[21:48] * @aG|Ghostie is ook weg
[21:48] <@aG|Ghostie> krijg last van me pik
[21:48] <@aG|Ghostie> *pink
Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 12:27   #16
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Hope its much more next time. You dont deserve to win. If you are still in the run for the 1 spot close to havoc i know who im gonna suicide on.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 08:54   #17
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
Hope its much more next time. You dont deserve to win. If you are still in the run for the 1 spot close to havoc i know who im gonna suicide on.
Even though i'm allied with him, i'm with you on that one. Oh, how bout we just do it during the round right now. Cuz this round is FKIN BORING. YOU HC ARE A BUNCH OF DONKEY ARSE CHINKS. GOOD FKIN GOD. DON'T YOU REALISE THIS BLOCK IS WORTH NOTHING. THE ROUND IS DOWN THE POOPER. THERE IS NO FUN IN IT. END THE BLOCK NOW. GOOD FKIN GOD.

Block ended or not, I'm attacking a top planet in this round whether it's blocked or not. Quite frankly, i don't give a rat's arse. Kick me, wave me, do whatever the fk you want. But quite frankly, it will actually add some spice to the round.

Only thing exciting i've seen all round is my 60 finance centers and my 100+ constructions. weeeee. Tons of fun that is. Almost like watching the clouds pass over in the sky.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 09:00   #18
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
Even though i'm allied with him, i'm with you on that one. Oh, how bout we just do it during the round right now. Cuz this round is FKIN BORING. YOU HC ARE A BUNCH OF DONKEY ARSE CHINKS. GOOD FKIN GOD. DON'T YOU REALISE THIS BLOCK IS WORTH NOTHING. THE ROUND IS DOWN THE POOPER. THERE IS NO FUN IN IT. END THE BLOCK NOW. GOOD FKIN GOD.

Block ended or not, I'm attacking a top planet in this round whether it's blocked or not. Quite frankly, i don't give a rat's arse. Kick me, wave me, do whatever the fk you want. But quite frankly, it will actually add some spice to the round.

Only thing exciting i've seen all round is my 60 finance centers and my 100+ constructions. weeeee. Tons of fun that is. Almost like watching the clouds pass over in the sky.

i love you
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 09:04   #19
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle

go pancake
go pancake
go pancake
go pancake
go pancake

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 12:30   #20
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

you tell him Mitre
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 15:18   #21
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I'd like to point out for the record that Touriquet is one of the three people on my '**** over at any and all costs' list for Pax.5. One of those people has already had all his planets deleted this round. Rest assured I'm gunning for you next.

XtoTheZ
Elysium HC
"Notorious Hacker"
Unofficial Multihunter.
Complete and Utter Bastard.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 15:39   #22
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Xhothez. I think we can make this a special run... I pm ya 2night....
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 15:40   #23
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Its good to see that with all the evil alliances gone the community is self regulating itself to avoid cheating and stagnation.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 16:08   #24
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Wheee, that was fun round at your place mazzelaar, I was upset when they didn't land against my mighteh daggers

Out of interest, I received by 65th incoming fleet today, and have just lost all my frs (I'm a zik, so it kinda hurts) as I was at school and couldn't run :/

Pld to the 22 million score gal, and the 5 other players (all of whom were over 1.75-2 million value) it took to take me down
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 16:15   #25
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithess
Wheee, that was fun round at your place mazzelaar, I was upset when they didn't land against my mighteh daggers

Out of interest, I received by 65th incoming fleet today, and have just lost all my frs (I'm a zik, so it kinda hurts) as I was at school and couldn't run :/

Pld to the 22 million score gal, and the 5 other players (all of whom were over 1.75-2 million value) it took to take me down

it is a shame you weren't there for the final tick - some dude forgot to recall and was left looking at the twisted metal of 17k FI and 340 nasicus - not a happy bunny I guess.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 16:17   #26
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

But, i wanna know why FAnG has still NOT done anything, stop pisssing around and fken ally someone man, not on my block tho, we're full and we dont need you or want you . How sad.... Where is the carnage, where are the incomings. You guys just ally vsn + ely + nd and fytytoo and then we can have a good remander of the round....

hell if they dont why dont all allies just kill FAnG and show them that being pussies doesnt pay off..

You'll notice that all that text is in your original post, with "WP" replaced with "FAnG" and its even more relevant then your first idea.

FPM isnt breaking up - that means the command could either be A)chicken or B)lazy.
I'm guessing B, because we hear so much about how noble they all are.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 16:29   #27
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
No, not really....

You have now. :gollum:

Just a shame its not more...

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired

Last edited by -=Zyth=-; 20 Apr 2004 at 16:36.
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 16:39   #28
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

I've launched. Cbad with this round much more... Pity my clays weren't at home and more scythes are a few ticks from coming out of prod
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 16:53   #29
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

this is a very crazy thread. wow.....
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 17:15   #30
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

is that planet still open??
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 20:21   #31
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Ah Touriquet got fleet catched 2 day again, so u aint special

And come on WP not doing anything, why else did u raped my gal.
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 22:09   #32
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
But, i wanna know why WP has still NOT done anything..
I'm sure they'll launch on you to pick the bones after we've bloodied you up. Don't worry.
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 23:21   #33
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

so did they land? did you cover it with your brother and his 9 planets?
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 23:22   #34
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

well he lost 50k fi

is that covered?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 23:46   #35
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

And this is the reaction:

[00:37] <[Martyrs]TouRi`> was fun...etc..etc, but i really do need to kick out of this, my school work needs to be taken care of, cant do well when i play PA

Seems every time a FPM player gets taken down, he quits.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 23:47   #36
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse

[00:37] <[Martyrs]TouRi`> was fun...etc..etc, but i really do need to kick out of this, my school work needs to be taken care of, cant do well when i play PA

Seems every time a FPM player gets taken down, he quits.
Rather ironic when they've been asking for a fight, and when they get one, they run off and quit.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 23:55   #37
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

what? No bikini?
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 00:01   #38
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

he quits ?
LoL nice, now im happy that were from me the last roids u capped . Have fun
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 00:14   #39
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point

jeez that's so typically FAnG
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 00:36   #40
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:

Seems every time a FPM player gets taken down, he quits
Quote:
jeez that's so typically FAnG
geez - you owned him 1st wave - we owned him 2nd wave - was a good fight, but starting trolling again and blaming FAnG for being quitter, is not the right thing, if touri quit after we defended him, ill personally slap him, and no FAnGer has quitted yet after he got twatted or something.
So please stop all this BS, true you killed 45k elaphe and you done it well, for this i will congrats you, but do remember that it was a run of lot of allies against one ally only.

give respect to the defender aswell like we do give you respect for attacking our #1
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 01:07   #41
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
So please stop all this BS, true you killed 45k elaphe and you done it well, for this i will congrats you, but do remember that it was a run of lot of allies against one ally only.

give respect to the defender aswell like we do give you respect for attacking our #1
it was 2 smaller allies against the #1 ally, thats not 'alot' of allies

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 01:25   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
geez - you owned him 1st wave - we owned him 2nd wave - was a good fight

Must have been a confusing fight as well with you owning your number one planet on the second wave.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 03:25   #43
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Heh. Again - if "owned" means having your alliance lose the top spot, then you should own us more often.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 04:49   #44
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

Exile, for no other motive than ease, would be the last defeat, with no seed of future victory in it.

- Lois McMaster Bujold, "Shards of Honor"
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 07:16   #45
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
done it well, for this i will congrats you, but do remember that it was a run of lot of allies against one ally only.
your such a fool - or this was sarcasm, then it was just silly.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 08:47   #46
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
and no FAnGer has quitted yet after he got twatted or something.
Very true. Unless you count leaving your alliance en-masse to join an opposing one "quitting" - which i heard a rumour may have happened last round. Could just be a vicious rumour though.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 09:00   #47
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Very true. Unless you count leaving your alliance en-masse to join an opposing one "quitting" - which i heard a rumour may have happened last round. Could just be a vicious rumour though.
Hope you're not the 'old' Sid. If you are, you went downhill quite a bit.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 12:42   #48
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Hope you're not the 'old' Sid. If you are, you went downhill quite a bit.
said you
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:42   #49
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
said you
I do hope they're paying you for this shit.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 23:51   #50
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Yeah, even a few of the Fury members left us, who joined when Fury disbanded.... Actually I could blame you as well...

... ah and rumours say, that noone even tried to restart eclipse yet... could just be a vicious rumour though which would mean, just noone wanna return to join you...

harm set, harm get

tsk
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote